3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 07.01.20

The theme is frozen before the game.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Added October 27:
Now you can open.

k
killer423 07.01.20

Not really feeling the end of his case.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 07.01.20

Ummm...Just finished the game. In a modern campaign ending just yet. And the story, too. If you don't hack all sorts of computers and don't collect records, in our time, the gameplay lasts for about 30 minutes.

C
Camper88 07.01.20

Go
the developers themselves said that the gameplay in real time optional, and the plot is short, the whole essence of this is to solve puzzles, explore the Abstergo office

a
andras77 07.01.20

the impressions going from the endings hmm... not kaky like it so for the sake of the game...like the story

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

The ending is the best in the series. This time they at least explained everything. And Yes, those who played in 3 part must remember in the beginning was the Opera, so there is Haithem and said that there was once a child here, at the end of the 4 parts showed this. Really liked the game, I'll 100 % finish!

D
Deni569 07.01.20

in my opinion not only the best ending,and the part is very beautiful I liked it so much well fucked,in my opinion it is the best of the AC not counting the first part))

84754 07.01.20

the building of Abstergo, this is the same ruins, which conducted research in the third part?
common hall recalled

V
VariagGames 07.01.20

Eighty four thousand seven hundred fifty four
Do you mean that the building altergo this is where we were during the stay in the animus the third part?

V
VaanDark 07.01.20

Bitch, I have a suit Maya opened, although all the stones gathered... And on the subject: a Strange feeling endings, usually in all parts of something happening in the real place, and then only showed the end in the animus, no intrigue... All waiting for someone to show who we are playing, hell there ). But the ending did fit).

n
nik820 07.01.20

Deni569
I agree . went to the box now I will wait for SS to grafon was

K
Kemin 07.01.20

Something quickly it has come , I'll play

c
caliskan 07.01.20

I can briefly tell about the story in the modern world? what happened to Desmond happened. don't want to play in the conveyor or to search for passages in the story. always only the story of Desmond was interesting

C
Camper88 07.01.20

in the present Desmond will not we play 1st person for a simple laborer in Abstergo in one of the files I have a video where there dissect the corpse of Desmond.

n
neoflash 07.01.20

I have one question: Who is the mother Hateme?

L
Laysik_One 07.01.20

neoflash
It seems to me that Anne Bonnie, or whatever her with purple hair. So in the end she got used to Edward.

S
SaWO_ok 07.01.20

Laysik_One
Haythem Kenway — the son of Edward and Tessa Kenueev. In this game he shows a little boy in the final scene of the game story, when Edward, Haythem and Jenny go to the theatre Royal Covent garden on the beggar's Opera.
Wikipedia®

L
Laysik_One 07.01.20

Soars question. Yubiki showed a demo at E3, where we first Blackbeard, then follow the man who goes into the jungle, followed by the shelling of the Bay, return to the jackdaw and boarded. So in the demo you could sit down with the men of the type to drink or something, the game didn't work out. But the biggest fail, in the Thatch takes so many memory I still alive, after we come to him for help, but in the game he dies. Why would you do that..

d
dom1no_O 07.01.20

For some reason I thought Hatem from Jenny..:D because the mother did not show... is It my imagination, or is he? What do you think?:D

L
LuckyTox 07.01.20

This game has I game.Feeling positive.The only left to some point in space.The ending for me never came to mind.(I'm talking about the modern world)I love the game,sometimes annoying,but addictive.To be honest,I'd be happy in the end to spend the last battle of Edward(in his building(who in the subject will understand!)).And so,a good game with a good ending.
Went for 2 days.