3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 07.01.20

About that story is the older and smarter of the story part 2 (the best in my opinion) said. But I have been in utter ofigevayu awareness of this fact : in one of the computers you can find the entry market of Juno with her boyfriend that they will try to put my mind in a different shell. The first test was her beloved. So the Wise man he is! That's why reborn Sage fan because of it. And Juno apparently was chosen as a new shell car.
But the fact that all your friends are dead, really sad. By the way if this were a movie was not half so sad as here.

i
islamesenov 07.01.20

neoflash
Tessa kenway Edward's wife kenueya it at the end showed just

s
saylar 07.01.20

A dream come true. Rumors of a new assassin still in Japan will be.

Y
Yurchik47 07.01.20

I am glad that people realized that the game was great! ATO before the announcement and wrote all the conveyor asasin not the

A
Alexandr_Mercer 07.01.20

The game is just fabulously wonderful,the only thing did not like,did not explain why Haithem for Templar jumped.The next part in Japan,developed in the Twitter wrote.
p.s. not like Japs

J
Jay C 07.01.20

The ending is perfect, in a Hollywood movie, not something that is not clear in the previous parts ! In General, this part is great, if the information is not lying, and part 5 will be in Japan the must-have for me, definitely !!!

L
Leha-Bratan- 07.01.20

_Ray_
Good luck

Perhaps the best part is on that a long time to spend. But honestly, I thought I'd collect all the best of the entire series. Want to see more counterattacks and that would be cool in 3 parts -options with barrels and tables in the fights. Yes on the demo I agree-I podrezali, there is a drinking party, dialogue with the ladies, in General krutitski looked. Koncova ... I am sure it will be a continuation of the series : )

A
Aleksey Shalaev 07.01.20

But perhaps the most alive part) especially liked the ending time with the pirates was very touched)

g
geo4400 07.01.20

Now, after passing, I want 100% pirate game with the same graphics and mechanics, RPG, non-linear, with the ability to be a complete scumbag or a noble pirate, a need for pumping of all team members, ..................., yeah, I almost forgot about the parrot on his shoulder.
And nobody thought that abstergo office building stole environmentalists from ANNO.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

also wanted assassin RPG ,after the clothes came the stats on uvorot of bullets ,shield on melee combat ,stealth ,something like Skyrim ,GL in the universe AU) ,the Witcher 3 is the closest to that would be like +2 sword)

D
DEAMOONS 07.01.20

For me this part was the most clear,always wanted to play Chet in the likeness of Pirates))
What can I say about the plot it was original but honestly for me it was too sharp.
Well, as is clear in the following part we will play again this unknown character and I hope the next part will show his face or atleast know the name.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 07.01.20

THE ENDING BEA IS A DISGRACE, WORSE THAN 3 PARTS. IN DEDOVICHI IT IS WRITTEN THAT HAYTHAM IS THE SON OF EDWARD, NAH WHAT JENNY??? I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE HOW EDWARD WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF ROGERS AND HAYTHAM BECOME A TEMPLAR. SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED.

But seriously, what happened in the real world? Why do I have to do? And very upset by the fact that not embody all the facts of history Edward (he died in his house and being Hatama as a Templar). They said to continue the story about Edward's will, so would show his death and all. Same case with Connor, but he outcome is normally displayed, and he simply killed everyone and have nothing better to do).
PS I Want to track. part in Japan or Egypt.

H
Hellberg 07.01.20

Kampashka I'm. glad. more you run and swim.

[
[GaMeR_007] 07.01.20

the ending potryasayushaya, and at the end when Edward remembered all the dead friends at the same table just on a tear is not broken, damn cool story

n
nirvana12 07.01.20

Interestingly, I liked to swim, capture FORTS,fish, sucks to open all the chests and fragments - actually had to do less, though there are still nuances - when to perform the mission, and at the end it turns out that you did not that it was necessary - as it is silent about it!)))) Yes, and a lot of glitches with sea missions - when you take the job, and then it turns out that's what you did!(())) as it is not quite right...

T
TheFirstYober 07.01.20

Laysik_One it in history this year this month died

T
Temnyy Vlastelin 07.01.20

Great ending, very touching and interesting. But the final battle could be epic.)

T
TheFirstYober 07.01.20

нирвана12
on the contrary I thought that more necessary it was to do,and glitches-there's the job to assemble silk or other material and if you have one,then just give

T
TheFirstYober 07.01.20

Elite User
Jenny his daughter from one marriage and haithem from the other. WHAT THE FUCK ROGERS IS KILLING EDWARD???? Kill him thugs Reginald birch http://ru.assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B4_%D0%91%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%87
Why would they show the death of a beloved hero and huitema Templar? this books is,and so sad the game came out-all dead,and even why Edward then ?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 07.01.20

Tamplier-R

To see its history. With the same success, and Ezio didn't have to kill (see Embers). I thought that would be an interesting cliff hanger to end the game in death of the protagonist, and the transition of hatama for the Templars. Sounds much cooler than the ending in the game.