3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xintonik 07.01.20

dom1no_O
It is impossible,in the case of incest would be born sick son,most likely mental unstable and Hatem was normal.
And mother Huitema name is Tessa Kenway,unfortunately this is the only information about her.

T
Tracked 07.01.20

People who can summarize the conversation in the last mission, and how it is not understood

B
Brock Samson 07.01.20

the game itself for Kinovea only liked the pirate theme quests in abstergo for so the line was extended in my opinion escho on 2 part and the trail part I'm sure wakes Japanese subjects for the spoiler at the beginning of the conversation studentov heard HD

and will they be able to attract sea of haym vid will not play HD )

e
egor2323 07.01.20

The game was great!!!!the ending is sad( sorry friends Edward

V
Viktor86rus 07.01.20

The ending of the rules=) the game is super=) I think so Hatem Is the father of Conor and Conor was the ancestor of Dezmonta if I think correctly what we went from was the first person or the Relatives or of the realties of an unnamed brother.... If I'm not right popravte me

J
Jack Castle 07.01.20

Viktor86rus
Here is unlikely. If you carefully held the AC3 from one of the conversations with his father, Desmond learned that Abstergo invented a serum to allow them longer to use the direct descendant, just his blood and then anyone will be able to view the memories.

I
ImMax_Dm 07.01.20

I do not quite understand what the girl is going to end up with sailed the ship?
The ending itself is gorgeous, takes the soul.

V
Virjil 07.01.20

ImMax_Dm
The girl herself the daughter of Edward Kenueya

_
_Ray_ 07.01.20

Finally passed the game. Honestly, the beginning was not very pleased, but then delayed, so much so that after the final scene in the Opera asked a question it? Everything is great! Everything is Cool,even kind of the affair appeared in the end of the present time.Well, at least for me. PS. He smiled at the text, which explains the reason not to do so in the following parts of the main scene of the XXI century.
Unless one remained a problem. Because of the game sosvsem not udalil time course,which is ready only percent to 50-55 and it's due on Monday . Tambourine would have to get out of the closet and dance with it.

V
Viktor86rus 07.01.20

Jack Castle
Not I mean even if they came up from blood =) Dezmont it turns out is also a descendant of Edward=) and Remember that momet when we the main system broke Povilas Juno as I know she was poularas current Dezmont or rodstvenikam or ancestors...=)))))

X
Xenoscape 07.01.20

The ending is ambiguous, game-playing, and the game went to 80 percent and why, after the battle at the Observatory ,I was hoping for at least one Chapter ,but alas...
I think, especially for me , the game as it ended abruptly.... but the ending is still touching, this song and the flashback with the flow and rest - good )
About the next part.
I don't know, maybe I'm just a fantasy played out,but the message to Abstergo ,where are talking about introducing other eras in the game , there is a picture about Egypt ,where the pyramids seen the bald head of a Negro, duck here , if anyone remembers was the news that Yubisovt game developed proizvodstvennyi under the name project Osiris(and type closed ) ,I saw this exact screenshot and a video about how I created the animations for this game in General I think this Osiris simply to be the next part of assassin creed, think of Egypt, mysterious pyramid,faroni, the same Osiris and izhi with them, a good script you can write, the more They in this stuff)

d
djjack 07.01.20

I passed this nudisticke, damn, slightly better than the previous vyser them.

The monotony got, after 30% in General, the plot sagged, began to weave again from nothing and stretch the snot, long ideas have dried up to the masterpiece of the second part and brotherhood, before Jupiter, yeah, although it all began very interesting!

Played in the end was forced, several times want to remove it, but forced myself for the sake of sandbox only...

...however, the world and setting is very much to do after story is what all that concerns the marine area, generally pleased up to the final credits, which cannot be said about the endless surveillance and miserable stealth on land :-(

L
LuckyTox 07.01.20

So,for those who are in the tank!
We look to the memory of des,Abstergo recovered his DNA.Even says it:17 projects,and not the object 17
Me:
The game itself is good and very long.(the first time appeared in the Observatory,I thought it was all over,and then this turn and next game)
The game itself is a first for me, was very boring.On Friday I explored the shore,seized their ships,shaking the Jackdaw and Edward.
In the end, went to the mission nothing is truth and scored on the game.But on Saturday sat behind her.After an hour, got bored,turned off,and then think damn,we have to see what happens next.I just have another hour to playSo the third time I got it and went!In the end, Saturday slept till morning.Sunday finish,was an hour Avelina company and started a new game(it's like)
The only negative is that you cannot start a new game+

t
timati123321e 07.01.20

.-.
THAT'S HIS DAUGHTER DOWN!

P
ProGamer_10 07.01.20

Lol Into?! Just went to the end. Edward married his own daughter? Mdaaaaaa... it is now Clear why Haithem went to the Templars...

L
Laysik_One 07.01.20

ProGamer_10
my God, where did you get that? She remained his daughter, if it was as you say, the game would simply have been humiliated in the press, as an attempt to impose a perversion.

U
Ussar 07.01.20

The plot is the best in the series. Pretty sad really and at the end touching, especially when all the pirates are still alive sitting together. And the connection with the third part too.

E
Erasyl Sharapiev 07.01.20

as for me the plot is not bad the whole trick AC4's gameplay , and the best story in the series is AC2, and many would agree, there is a super atmosphere, lots of history, very well the unfolding events of the game, the game itself is long and interesting I remember when I played on the new in 2010, the first time I went I had old computer with 15 fps played (for me it was normal) and I was thrilled! AC4 the story is good and interesting but falls short... and I think the best game of the year after GTA 5 AC4 is that these two games give the sense of occasion.....

t
timati123321e 07.01.20

ProGamer_10
Wife of Edward is not shown!!!!!!!!!

X
Xrace 07.01.20

the ending is good at least the fact that you can skip the credits