3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
i
islamesenov 07.01.20

neoflash
Tessa Hatem

LuckyTox
Where did you get there because you can create a new profile it is a feature on all platforms

Xintonik
I have one comment in YouTube that I read delved 15 minutes

Laysik_One
Not to spoilerish for those who do not know

V
Viktor Stepanov 07.01.20

.-.
you're a fool:? why he's a pedophile:?

N
Nik0LaI123 07.01.20

Yubisofty just decided not to split hairs with the ending

D
Dreamcatcher888 07.01.20

The ending disappointed. I'm used to that usually, as in the end happens something epic. Especially waiting for the plot development in the modern world, but alas...

L
Largo Winch 07.01.20

good ending, sorry did not disclose wife Kenueya.

V
Volk-Naemnik 07.01.20

Explain two points:
1) Abstergo pulled from Desmond's phone pictures of Shaun and Rebecca, but the two of them continue to drop in to their office by security. Why Abstergo threw their signs to the guards???
2) Our boss blind chtoli, because never noticed the similarity of the Sage from our work with some stradcom, whom she often sees.

D
Deni569 07.01.20

Actually, after prokhojdenia games we see on the screens are photos of Shaun and Rebecca but at the expense of a sage and Yes, I do not understand poczecia she stepped

K
Kirill Krysanov 07.01.20

.-.
mouth damn shut

t
timati123321e 07.01.20

islamesenov
Tesa by Kenya down!

D
Dykis 07.01.20

People, do not quarrel. Peace to all :)

V
VadimGold 07.01.20

Liked the ending, much better than the same as 3, games at altitude(compared to the same AC 3), the plot overall is good, we see the formation of Edward as a person, the death of famous pirates sad, but not unexpected, to read about them on Wikipedia after Sid Meier's Pirates) and Yes, about the pictures of Shawn and Rebecca from the phone strangely, I found these pictures in the middle of the game, I was wondering why nobody noticed

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell where in the office Abstergo 11 note? I can not find

G
GHOSTaltair117 07.01.20

Today was the game. I'm impressed. The gameplay is great. Of course there are some no restraint обtщания, but it's the little things. In the modern world I'm not late. I'm not interested to be honest. And the ending is touching. Ash let a tear is not a sin. But disappointed that the credits started and my thought is AND ALL!?. Passed a week, issleduya all the locations to perform the contract, and after the story and I would like to stretch the pleasure. Sorry friends of ed. Raduet this part stronger expectations than the 3. I wonder what would happen next.
P. S I Hope by Ubisoft will not repeat the fate of COD

P
PlatonOlolo 07.01.20

And it's my turn. Just went and...Ubisoft again has fucked up with the ending. Usually, the ending is bad either in real life or in the animus (sometimes, when both endings are good), but here...both endings were lame, but rather..they simply do not.
In real life we break open the computers, collect the notes and all for what? And nothing. I thought I was at least some carrot to give.
In the Animus: also about nothing. Well, he met his daughter and what? It does on the plot and the ending is not affected. You can do and one son (Haitana). And we have not explained how Chaiten began to play for a foreign team? (I'm talking about the Templars)
But the game itself is very pleasant, atmospheric, beautiful, addictive. Eh will continue to sail the oceans and discover new ostrova

S
Stroitel Administracii 07.01.20

The ending is not. In reality ended in nothing, left to sit to smoke in the office. Hacking computers or anything not purely for fans of the series. Inside the memories did not understand who gave birth to the son of YEARS? What happened to the blood is also not clear. The Negro became assassins or not. Of short questions no. Not like the game

D
Dag_i 07.01.20

LIKED the game . However the ending is not . But we will not spoil . Anyone . Who hasn't played I advise you to play .

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

Dag_i
Yes, no need to spoil the topic of discussion of the ending

L
Laysik_One 07.01.20

Pirate the ending is good. But the ending in the present, but finally I had the whole game to shit on now, and what I saw was a shit.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

I think the next part will be also for Edward ,since the game is obviously similar to the atmosphere with the game for Ezio and authors can continue istoriyu also ,and at the end when he raises the son says"I'm not as oldfor 50+Ezio we were running ,why not run for Edward .

K
Kapitan Romantik 07.01.20

Well... Actually, Edward, shortly after the Opera, kill the Templars in his house. So 100% new hero.

s
saylar 07.01.20

I hope that poor Desmond and his family tree, at least in some parts, Yes will cease to use and take up someone else. PS I Want Assassin in Japan, well it would be soo cool.