3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 07.01.20

maybe I just have grown from that, but something tells me that the story has just got worse, he even slipped in the corner. especially kill those stupid videos when someone kills GG. understand first and second parts there were some revelations(or me just so it seemed then), but now, what is pathetic pirates who betrayed his friends for his own skin, rubbing the main character what he bespontovy boy - watch this as it is not comme Il faut. yubiki such yubiki.
PS but here sea part I was pleased.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 07.01.20

sobbed like a schoolgirl when the last scene went)) where Anne was singing and Edward presented all dead friends together at one table...a real game!! the characters are all colorful, how many of them there were - all remember... with all the friends)) really have been through so much!!! how can we not lament Blain... and then Skyrim with my slogan...the game that has soul!! that's where the soul, not in Skyrim....

guy 24 years)))

D
Dmitriy Liseenko 07.01.20

Or skis do not go or have I missed something... what killed stede bonnet ? At the end of the game, he is among the dead + after the death of Mary Roberts as if sitting on it, but in the story I last saw him when he sailed away on his ship and offered me spasibki...

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

Dmitry Lisienko
also surprised ,but the forum pop up the old that he was hanged for piracy ,Tolley bones in the chamber ,or whether the note which ,though the hero and secondary ,but could have a couple of clips to show his hanging

D
Dmitriy Liseenko 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN, uh, floor of his biography to tear:)

P
Pekar Pegach 07.01.20

Yes, the game is notable. There is no sense to describe the moment of ending, where Edward is all dead friends - this subject has long been raznosoly (but I liked it too).
Pleased with itself the completeness of the plot. Have left almost no mysteries, intrigue, etc., Just the career of a pirate, and its completion.
I played all assassins, and this was my favorite, so much diversity + grafon.
At times, we really made a good game within this concept.

z
zweroboi 1258 07.01.20

the ending is very good!!! Makes you wonder how you hadn't been a robber, children change you for the better,, sorry friends Edward, and his wife, Caroline, when I saw the ship and falling flower, thought that she came this far))
as for the modern world that somehow does not cut and it's not going to think about it, I hope that will be the next part.

m
mashutka548 07.01.20

here only was the game.a storm of emotions. rocked just to see how they came out gameplay, implemented ships. bole hours satiriques in the game or take it and could not think. but I was overcome by a feeling so long forgotten since ac2.in the end, was running off at the mouth and at the end only broke phrase and what is all this?. very borosil flash back with his friends, you can shed a tear.relative (for me) the happy ending pleased. but still the game can not be seen as a continuation of the stories AC is rather trivial story addition.

m
mashutka548 07.01.20

and as far as my memory serves me the game is mentioned and Connor,and Altair but Ezio is a shame

T
TAIFUN_T 07.01.20

The ending is great. The conversation on the ship with her daughter emotional.
As for the script - 5 points. Scenario AC is one of the many reasons for which I like this game.
By the way, the characters are not fictional. Mary reed was indeed dressed as a man, died in prison and Anne Bonny was her girlfriend.

In General, cool ending. Even for the soul takes.

PS I pre-purchased Liberation HD )

G
Great Axel 07.01.20

Question to those who passed!
Please tell me what the map is displayed after the credits??? She had a lot of contracts and other things, but all gathered and took all of (name of the K...)! I just got stupid and went out with didn't make it zaskrinit, then never saw!(

D
Dmitriy Danishkin 07.01.20

People write here with the dissatisfaction that showed the death of Edward and the formation of Hatem Templar. Like played to pass the time..
In the whole AC series main activity Now is studying genetic memory. And if you have at least a little versed in genetics, you will understand that the records in memory for all ancestors of a restricted conception of ancestor->conception of the child. Ie genes are transmitted at the moment of conception.
Rejoice that showed the scene at the Opera. It's made only for fans. After all, this moment of life, Edward could not find in Abstergo. Same with Embers. (Yes, they could show death by Huitema, but the game is about Edward, about the pirate, and she zakonchilisi the end of pirate career, everything is logical and right)
P. S I liked the game. And as a fan of the series, praised all of the gameplay in the modern world. The universe expands, the story continues, the assassins continue to struggle, Juno is close to freedom. The universe already has alchemy and Golem, all the forerunner with their technology again.
And who's to say that Japan is not the topic? Anyway, here's a screenshot of some periods of the history of the genes of Desmond.

D
Dedsec_user 07.01.20

As for me,in this part of the sluggish ending for the whole series.In the previous parts was always some sort of mystery,which made look forward to the next part.In this part it was all over very sluggish-no secrets,nothing.Of course,there were questions,but not the effect that was previously all immediately dumped on you and not give answers.Then what?Edward met his daughter,he's happy.The nameless hero continued to work,asasin(Shaun and Rebecca)continued to be engaged figs knows than.

n
nirvana12 07.01.20

Specifically You didn't like the mystery as it was and left! Behold the root!

P
Phanatik 07.01.20

(come brake)
Edward then kill ? I almost forgot that was in the previous parts, except the endings
and what about his wife?

on the topic, liked the ending, the General plot ,dialogue, etc.
almost cried when sang Anne and he introduced all his friends at the same table

T
TIGERblacK 07.01.20

The ending is pleased. The dramatic end of the story)

Phanatik
almost cried when sang Anne and he introduced all his friends at the same table
I haven't cried, but it was nice to see everyone together. I wish they all remained alive.

U
Ulthwe 07.01.20

нирвана12
I agree still some intrigue left))
and Desmond in 3 parts and 2 of the addon already fed up((
I wonder what Juno is so weird surfaced(but since the 2nd part of one or the other surfaced in any part)
kapitany little but AS Rebecca and Sean just wandered in the building now???
Yes, and much steeper than the 3rd part....
intrigued direct what will happen in the 5th part....(or for the start of the liberation)

U
Ulthwe 07.01.20

still some intrigue left))
and Desmond in 3 parts and 2 of the addon already fed up((
I wonder what Juno is so weird surfaced(but since the 2nd part of one or the other surfaced in any part)
kapitany little but AS Rebecca and Sean just wandered in the building now???
Yes, and much steeper than the 3rd part....
intrigued direct what will happen in the 5th part....(or for the start of the liberation)
TIGERblacK
just noticed)

D
Dead_Funny_Face 07.01.20

Ulthwe
Freedom Cry, this addition will give us a few tips for the future of the assassin, I read somewhere, can't remember, they say the avid fans of the series will see a few hints about the sequel

f
fomin77 07.01.20

I'm A Nobody
Feuded with Edward Kinmen — an English assassin, however, by ordering an attack on his house and taking that in the playroom at the child's eyes, managed to get out of the situation and attract Haitima the Templars.
And what about the sleeping assassin is there to say???