3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Impressions of the ending (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

And so, this topic will be a discussion of the ending of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
194 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.A.M.B.L.E.R. 07.01.20

the coolest ending of the entire series, well, now that Ubisoft repeats the character development as Ezio, and revalan the most, so not very game of the series turned out, but AC4 this is so cool, level 1st(feels like)

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

Captain Romantic
de deducted? and abstergo didn't run .

F
Fenex1526 07.01.20

I did not like the ending of any story! Even the beginning was something about... in the previous parts are beautiful, spectacular and clarify that it is the beginning of history (even worse than 3 parts), the story itself is interesting, but in the end all interest is lost because of the ending. I have the feeling that the ending that I wanted to do just took and cut off leaving everything as it is... Yes, the end arrives where the daughter of a well-made, but where a ghostly hint of the next part, where the end which makes after the game to sit and think what happened and where anything interesting in the present (what is happening in the present can be summed up in 3 words, hacking, figurines, bookmarks)? Well, this game is awesome... have something to do!

G
GuRano 07.01.20

Liked the ending. Ie the last moments of Edward's private island, Great Inagua. All sitting, rum drinking, laughing, lyapota... Himself Edward in sadness. Then there's Anne on my nerves man acts and notation begins to read. In General, all as usually, before beginning almost any Missy/Chapter – HE and his company are walking peacefully, when they suddenly dumped a lot of problems and they are truncated run time to save the world. So back to the ending. In the harbour the frigate comes with a British flag. I frankly thought sho now grab the sword and go to arrange the Apocalypse alone against the whole army of king George V. So, no. Again intervened Anne. Oh these women... not only that it directs our poor fellow pirate on the right path with hints about family and civilian life, so she sings a sad song. And suddenly, out of nowhere appear three the Bremen town musicians with guitar, flute and violin. Okay I think, look further. Edward passes by walking pirates and he seems to see old friends: Tich, Mary, Wayne and Rackham (the two of us, fucking around with them from the first meeting, especially with Rahama), even clumsy bonnet. They were more than friends. Such a sad moment that brought me to tog about to let a tear. And then when I saw that Edward goes peacefully into the Harbor, plucks the flowers (why?) ... and meets his daughter. Then I just burst into tears... In myself has brought me the beginning credits, when Edward was taking his daughter to London due to her somewhat comical. Later after waiting the tedious titles with all the leaders of Abstergo Ubisoft my eyes appeared the following picture: theatre, Opera, Edvar and his daughter, Jenny Kenway, already adult and in the juice ;) Later, the Head of the family takes the young (and the future of his parasite) of Hatana tells him a couple of sentences about the fact that they will go with my mom to drink coffee (or tea, do not remember exactly). And... the camera turns to Jenny. At first it shocked me. Ubisoft really dropped to incest? Or Hatan was adopted? Anyway poyuzat I learned that the mother his name is Tessa Kenway, and there's a stone with a soul. The story of Edward, a pirate and a guy not a sin to drink – ends =(

G
GuRano 07.01.20

As for the second (some players have touched on this subject in this forum) then perhaps I too will unsubscribe. The game gives fans the buns in the form of hints on the continuation of the series. Those avid fans of the game, hacked all computers, personally, for myself, could understand some of the details. The following files/archives give a hint or maybe even a hint of "what next?". So, now, if there were those who hand, as I broke all the computers and servers, especially carefully you should examine the following archives:
Abstergo entertainment / COVEDALE! Topic: Suggestions for time periods?
Abstergo industries / Video and presentation of "divine science."
And indeed study the archives, there is a lot of delicious. Personally digging 4 days, these computers are not yet hacking everything and began to study this treasure xD
PS as Papanui Conara, i.e. Huitema Kenueya. Source link http://link.ac/2oWX7
Haytem Kenway, a former assassin, Grand master of the Templar order in the American colonies. Son assassin-pirate Edward kenueya, the father of assassin Connor. Ancestor Of Desmond Miles.
Early years
One day his home was attacked by unknown people. They killed father Huitema (come on, how could they kill Edward? Meet from the fact that he was sterilse? Although there is no. Even being an old fart Altair and Ezio looked hearty and handed out kicked on right-to-left), sister was kidnapped. Hatem himself was able to escape, killing at least one of the attackers.
Later, Hatem faced with a mysterious mentor, who taught him and said he should start looking for retribution, not trusting anyone.

K
Kapitan Romantik 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Official info from the Developers.

H
Hypnot1ze 07.01.20

Very happy with the ending, flashback with the pirates something, even a chord)) the best game in the series after maybe the 2nd part! Just seemed to me the connection between the Observatory and the ruins from 3rd part? wrote above that there is a hint of a trail the part about Egypt and the pyramids, XS somehow skeptical, then it must be a very long story, because the first part originates from 1191, and events with pyramids much older than any of the assassins and Templars, well, look, I'm sure Juba che t interesting twists as usual , in General I advise everyone to pass through, you will not regret your time.

M
Maksim Medvedev 07.01.20

At the end of the incest, what else is there to say

H
Hypnot1ze 07.01.20

Fenex1526но where a ghostly hint of the next part, where the end which makes after the game to sit and think what happened and where anything interesting in the present (what is happening in the present can be summed up in 3 words, hacking, figurines, bookmarks)? Well, this game is awesome... have something to do!
I suspect that the allusion was indirect, take that pirate Bartholomew Roberts and his reincarnation in the present, difficult as it hinted that Juno again captured and soon the force will break, as I do not fully understand what he injected HS, sort of like poison, but with some impurities,it is necessary to climb still in abstergo MB che dig...

s
stHarty 07.01.20

caliskan
Desmond died in contact with Apple, then it is in the cave of the third part you will find eggheads from abstergo and take to their experiences.

And Yes, I would like to see in the 5th part(which is in development, will be released in the 1st-2nd quarters 14th year), the Crusades, very interesting time, the whole point of the first part of this, so 2nd and 3rd part is not much, liked the 4th because pirates love)

V
Valsonos 07.01.20

Surprised by those who talk about incest, about pedophilia... Guys, you have already the roof goes?

And the game... Japan makes no sense to do. There's nothing interesting there. And the whole AC series is around the 17th (Excluded some games like Liberation). So certainly, something of its history will come up.

d
dantevictim 07.01.20

Explain to me how come that little Huitema white hair, and an adult black?)))

what hair darken all know..
let's say from blond you can become a dark brown(light brown, dark blonde) but with dark hair(dark brown, black) is impossible.. and Huitema happened exactly.. was first with the hair color as Bati and BAM.. with black hair.. the only justification is in the paint.. but it is not that time xD

N
Neddur 07.01.20

dantevictim
And you know that from a long stay under the blazing southern sun hair can burn

P. S: why is evropioidnaya race, others did not notice.

P. S P. S: and by the looks normal and the ending is understandable

V
Volodya Achapovskiy 07.01.20

Best game in the series! She is imbued with the friendship! In every part of the game is based on simple revenge and empty pursuit of anything. In the 4th part shows the story of a good man who wants the best future for themselves and their loved ones. The plot - excellent! There are no words. Everything is done to detail. Man finds his calling and fixes all of their schools, and in the end becomes an the real assassin. Edward Kenway I liked all the assassins. The game is the best in the series and worthy of the title the Game.
PS in the past, the best thought of part 2, but 4 me ponravilas more as plot and character.

d
danielka23 07.01.20

In the end, when Edward saw their dead friends among them was stede bonnet, which in the beginning met us as the merchant. It seems you did not show how he died or I've managed to sleep this time?

A
Alexsan4eZ 07.01.20

danielka23
he was hanged
read his biography

C
Canabinol 07.01.20

It struck me that Abstergo has not lit the Sage... Although the notes from the bottles of one of the sages says that on a certain island came the Templars, and immediately recognized the Sage.
So the question is, if even then, the Templars knew how it looks like they could lajanuri?

d
dantevictim 07.01.20

Overdenlord
lol.. that's exactly what burn - i.e. become lighter
generally a Doobie.. but it's not very important xD

I
I4igoK 07.01.20

I certainly do not know, but blacks in Africa because the hair is curly and the skin is black! Maybe it means burn out that has become darker over the centuries and AGAS? Let me correct those who understand human evolution.

D
Ded Mazayka 07.01.20

GuRano
About the death of Edward, go to the website of Reginald birch. It says that it"was at odds with Edward Kinmen — an English assassin, however, killing him during sleep in his own house, managed to get his son Haitima to the Templars. Though Edward in old age still like Ezio with Altair was good with a blade, to feel the night, during sleep, that want to kill him he could not. Reaction and hearing it still failed. Getting old is no fun as they say.