3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonnyy Bot 08.01.20

never this game is not considered a good game.

B
ByMaX 08.01.20

Che is my topic deleted?

m
max_mk 08.01.20

Guys give me a save game after escaping with a spaceship that can't fly through the closing doors.

D
DoK2020 08.01.20

In short is it worth buying the game or not?

D
Darkyhard 08.01.20

I have the same problem with the doors. 2 hours trying to fly, often divided about the second, sometimes on third.

A
Aimhack 08.01.20

Darkyhard
Just need to turn the ship on its side, depending on the side into which the doors close, in short nothing difficult, even for the average player.

P
PsRec 08.01.20

Cool just the third + prototype

D
Darkyhard 08.01.20

Aimhack
Well, do not help. Sometimes it works to third slip, but no more so. And Yes, close both side doors simultaneously, as far as I noticed.

UPD: Tried another 50 times, and drifted a maximum of the third door. What am I doing wrong? It is impossible to be so inept, it is necessary, probably, somehow another way to do it.

B
Benedikt Volframovich 08.01.20

Downloaded,installed,going to play.

R
Richards 08.01.20

Game stilisticheski changed slightly looks fresh, on YouTube saw just now in English promised patch with the Russification soon be washed down, without him it makes no sense the plot is epic and two times better than the third, the third is a GTA clone, but the 4 other specific.

G
Geksogen 08.01.20

People, please tell me, someone calls Fallout New Vegas Supplement to the third part?

t
tratata i ololo 08.01.20

RDX
Lalka, wrong topic ...

t
theme11471 08.01.20

Lost hours 7 - mission in the virtual are very similar. Crack it, break se... Superpowers is not a bad thing, but I do not want this. I want customization, cars, shelters, conquer territories and fight against gangs - all this in the game I saw. This is from Saints Row actually has nothing to do.

Machine of course, but first all the same and that in the third part. secondly superego and super-jump to them (and indeed transport) there is no need.

Without transport, safe havens and seize territory, is actually unknown. Well, garbage. Running around from point to point Yes cut down inoplanetanka dewasa.

Where to listen to the radio station in the game I also not clear, because the cars ride is no more any sense at all.

s
skandver 08.01.20

theme11471
But there is a plot, at least better than in previous games in the series.

t
theme11471 08.01.20

skandver

Didn't notice. Clichés a cliché, already seen 1,000 times.

S
Saren Arterius N7 08.01.20

Bought on steam and had a question.
And she is Russian then all will be?

S
SCAR. 08.01.20

N7 Saren Arterius
Well, how would the game in Russia publishes a Beech, but why even have the text app is also interesting.
Although, maybe it's just the Steam version is in English only...

_
_LIQUID_ 08.01.20

max_mkDarkyhard
Put the lowest resolution in the settings and all)))))))really help)))))))))

_
_LIQUID_ 08.01.20

max_mk
put the lowest resolution monitor in the settings and be happy))))) only for the duration of the mission))))

_
_LIQUID_ 08.01.20

The solution to the problem with the ship is ingeniously simple...(PC version) set at the time of the mission the low screen resolution(800x600)for example and fly the stupid center))))Then pee in his pants with joy)))))O_0