3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
d
drag - fire 08.01.20

The game passed,I haven't had this much fun in the game.
So many parodies that I don't even vspomnish.
The fourth part definitely went on the third,the trash here is very sensible and thoughtful (a lot of fun and positive),and it is very difficult to do,not peregnul stick
but developers have turned out.

PS:After the game - I wantfor a long time such was not.
Verdict - the game failed.

i
int3rs3kt 08.01.20

it seems many people forget that games are made primarily for entertainment. and during the game in SR4 I was having fun, and this is important. well, the game does not become a GTA-clone and went on his way. great fun for a couple of evenings, however, is too short, let's see what happens in the supplements.

A
AnotherJohnSmith 08.01.20

G2P2, if not immediately visible, then the list will be useless.
And Yes, game of the year.
...how it relates to the topic?
Cm. the posts above.
- - -
P. S: Nice to see that the theme of my associates.

y
yurec87 08.01.20

Was a pleasure, waiting for the Marines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
crytek123cn 08.01.20

pffff the Impression is: PROTOTYPE + GTA + Saints Row the third = Saints row 4, you can still attribute Matrix, do the game a lot of things parodied, but after the emergence of super powers the need in equipment may be only now in the aircraft, the rest is purely running.
PS Dubstep gun miracle...

G
G2P2 08.01.20

AnotherJohnSmith
if it is not immediately visible, then the list will be useless
Apparently there is nothing to enumerate. Words to the wind.

"And Yes, game of the year.
Alas.

See. positions above.
I looked and concluded: no way.
Sounds like the theme impressions of the game (PC), and idiots named by those whose opinions did not coincide with yours. With same success I can call you idiots because you don't stick to my opinion. But, of course, I won't do that, everyone has the right to Express their impressions. Why insult the participants of the theme?

w
warp 37 08.01.20

Passed the game. With all the quests and every little thing took 25 hours. Frankly, until the release, treat the game with some skepticism, thinking that it's some kind of addon, which is a fitting name Saints Row 3.5, but being a fan of the series since the 2008 year, still pre-order. After playing, I realized that the game came out great and completely deserving of the four in the title. Many of the skits, the banter, humor and crazy fun I have not yet seen in any game, though actively addicted to gaming since the beginning of the two thousandth. Gameplay perfectly combines the elements of Grand Theft Auto, Prototype and past Saints Row. The plot is simple and predictable, but the abundance of humor and parodies raise his pitch at a new level. The soundtrack is quite good. Also liked the reference to the first parts of the series.

Overall, the game exceeded my (quite modest) expectations. Volition has managed to create a great and unique game. In the third part played 180 hours and bought all the DLC, I think SR IV, the situation repeated.

My rating is a strong 8 points. Definitely one of the best games this year.

t
trustedSunbro 08.01.20

The game is strong, but bugs here and there spoil the impression. Most were harmless but 2 times was faced with impassable, I had to take co-op help.
The amount of humor, banter, references and quality is so great that sometimes you can gasp in surprise.
8 points deserves quite.

t
theme11471 08.01.20

Just an average game until the end. This shit I did not expect. It's a nightmare, it's horrible, it's misery. All we do as the passing game is breaking the alien devices. All. Slightly diluted with simulations in the stories of other main characters, but this is not enough. And the rest run from device to device, and we cut them down the entire game.

No, I can not recover just. The second part was the best, the third is much worse, BUT THIS... I HAVE no words. All quite true - DLC dragged on for the entire game, because the content here enough and even on the DLC, all the rest of the infinite repeating themselves.

I repeat: this is not just a failure, it is an absolute nightmare.

B
Bosoy 08.01.20

Game for persons under 16 years , maximum of 20 , they'll feel right at home - trash , waste , sodomy , of course step, etc, etc. This addon is worth more than most games this year ( call it the 4th part of the crime ) far cry 3 blood dragon showed how to make Addons , and this is the best mock draft of the year and no latrine CP not even close .Someone else managed MacBooks vysernye this product as one of the best games of the year .It is sad that fewer and fewer people who have a sense of taste .
AnotherJohnSmith
But fourth, I think, is too cool stepped forward in all the plans, which was a good third, and even matured in many ways Now you only have your brain to grow up .Such her write that Mama do not cry .

M
MunchkiN 616 08.01.20

poigral neither satisfied

not knowing English jokes can not appreciate watching just for the emotions. (regarding the not saying anything)
the concept turned out quite dull. all the basic game - virtual reality - that spoiled the impression from associna.
grotesque was such that on hohotok does not break. so at best a smirk. thus it is evident that the writer sat and puffed on the toilet to amuse the player. in CP3 was such a mission. was as dull mission but the whole concept left a more pleasant sensation.
the fact is that have played the overall conclusion is stupid. just above the level of truth American comedies with a laugh track (which we are not spinning) . so the atmosphere is thin-thick trash Prasanna. perhaps a game later in the story will change but until it does.
in this respect, the game is not better than CH3. IMHO.

noticed a lot of bugs with hair and clothes (of which 3 were not). as clothes became less. those had new clothes most of the old ones had disappeared.added stuff mobs which in CP3, something I have not seen. same with cars and so forth. everything else seems in place.
shorter would be better if they did a self-contained add-on for the CP3 with the option to extend it or pass a well-a new story campaign without CP3.
if the whole game will take place in one city and in one the light time - staring at the moon and creep in the dark that ass shone - will be PI***d how sad.

from a graphical standpoint, the game prettier. added AO. and it is very good. spekulâr and reflexes. so it would be better for CH3 addon did. otherwise Lincolnia textures that spoil all impression of the game at a more or less coherent engine and renderer available.

while the output is that the game was definitely not better than CH3. worse? - it is not yet clear.

of course buying litsuhu (for Russ voice and more direct export of the Persians) TK at the moment it's not the worst on the record.

f
fLaMaster 08.01.20

10 out of 10.

T
TSSkz 08.01.20

Well ,here are my impressions
I love to play,but very rarely pass the game to the end.2 years has passed completely only Bastion saintof 3 and Diablo 3.Now you can this list to add, and this cocktail of madness and Trisha.
The game is very fun,very well.All reply this extra task(capturing areas,shops,mini games) but they can not pass,and if he wanted to go get a cool gig money and credibility.The game is just loads of references, parodies and good humor.
In General, 9.5 out of 10 for uniformity of secondary tasks.
PS who did not know you can listen to music all the time,not just in the car.(will turn /switch the radio - button .)

t
theme11471 08.01.20

MunchkiN 616

noticed a lot of bugs with hair and clothes (of which 3 were not). as clothes became less. those had new clothes most of the old ones disappeared

Also noticed. And I doubt that developed rush these bugs to fix. Rather proignoryat for bugs in clothes is not gamebreaking. About the missing clothes - too confusing. What the hell cut is unclear.

S
Stalker-Dok 08.01.20

Ladies and gentlemen, finally, these 2 days I'm at the end of the game was. In due to the fact that I waited so long for this game, you probably do not agree with the points but I speak from my it as you wish.

What can I say. I liked the game but I will not say that this game is super straight super all games. It has its own drawbacks. But those who started to play the saint's row with 1 part well one was the xbox started playing 2. Perhaps many liked the game. Graphics I can say that has not changed what she was a saint's row the third and has remained so well if it has changed sensitive. Why I said that the game has not dostaki. There are some moments which seemed to politely say was comunistii of the games. Just not to say that it panacea game. I mean if you take the saint's row 2 it was not like any other game. That is, there is not find the resemblance of which would be somewhere something was comunistii. Saint's row 4 is a parody. There is simply Hu**** cloud any points. If you're a complete gamer and a television which is not constantly odgoditi from the monitor. You will meet Hu***** ton of matches from games and movies. Of course the game itself on full blast. There you can blow up, wet, dress, pump, and the like. But the plot was not much how to say muddy and boring. That knows what you like waiting here waiting waiting here you know what hour that must be a bummer. There are some moments where you can smile but not laughing at. Those who put a very high score this game is probably just fans of the saint's row.

Give an assessment from those who do not agree with me. go to ******.
8/10.

That the continuation of the saint's row, for parody, for a large number of Easter eggs, due to the fact that there where not a lot was comunistii. I was certainly pirates) but skipped buying the incentive. So people can huddle to spend 800 rubles it's worth it. If I'm going to release DLC then you can definitely fork)

P. S. respect All and wish you happiness and good luck in this world.

t
trustedSunbro 08.01.20

fLaMaster
Ugoral from this moment xD

l
leto.66 08.01.20

Where can you find a costume like on the screenshots

A
Artyomys21 08.01.20

And how you can volunteer to remove all improvements or at least one?

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 08.01.20

Artyomys21
No.

t
trustedSunbro 08.01.20

leto.66
What?