3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
e
euphoria_punk 08.01.20

Only positive impressions,especially liked the parody of QTE GG reaches for the paper over to press the button to take her!

J
JuvialS 08.01.20

I liked the class so much friend saw, so for example Of K/f Matrix, Invasion, X/N/a/From the Stargate, a little marvel. But the similarity with K/f Matrix, awesome :D I had to call the game Saints Row the third.

Noticed very good custome for weapons especially noted M1A1(Tomson), desert eagle GOLD

M
Mattcaus 08.01.20

Well passed 25% of the game and say this
The game is amazing ! So many jokes in General, I haven't played in 3 part all understood who they were and what they were doing, that's great !
References to other games is priceless.
Here is a list of what I think they all combined
Matrix / Prototype 2 / What it reminded fallout 3 / Mass Effect 3 with your sexual addictions to everything that moves / Particularly pleased with 8 bit mission just a balm for the soul after so many years ! ) And more many many parodies , which list zadolbali

t
theme11471 08.01.20

-Wargozz-

the game never DLS. At all. Just kind of a lot of new content, a whole bunch. And by the way the city very much changed, much more than for example Stillwater in 2 parts. Weapons have different feels, even the upgrade system is completely new. In short, all very cool.

Don't know where you get that from. The city is exactly the same with the exception of the rare buildings of aliens. Firearms all the same, and, as you say, there absolutno as well. Where did you see the new upgrade system is also a mystery. In addition to the powers all the same. Transport with the exception of two or three cars (not counting alien) all the same. Mission in the beginning too terribly similar. Go there, take/break this thing.

I don't know what will happen next - I hope it will be better - but is it really DLC to the third part. A few alien buildings in the city added, changed skins of enemies, and a new game ready. So far, very disappointing. Although Yes, the superpowers of fun added. But apart from them nothing really new to see. And even many of these superpowers were in the DLC for the third part about a clone johnny Gat.

d
drag - fire 08.01.20

Good game,it's something to lighten the mood and not annoying.Weapons Rectifier just hard,whinnying to tears ).
pix.PlayGround.ru
A lot of the parodies found,in General, the game failed.

t
trustedSunbro 08.01.20

Began to pass, madness again is off the charts, throwbacks a lot. Happy game :3

G
G4M 08.01.20

Played a little bit. The degree of trash, idiocy and fun even higher, and still the same SRTT, while the view that Volution made a major expansion pack and sell it at the price of the big game has not changed. And without localization hard, though such dialogues are not difficult, but, for example, chatter Kinsey, I do not understand, and in General the details uskolzaet(

-
-Wargozz- 08.01.20

theme11471
Oh, well, all will explain. In such a demolished two large skyscraper, broke the plant, and all of our databases, some Rainey was transformed into the fortress of the aliens, in some places there were towers, which you have to climb, some traffic lights there is what alien crap, the bridges are now fortified and they are worth some sort of laser testing, completely changed advertising signs, animated now powodu Patriotic slogans, well eventually our stores is also captured by the aliens. And I have little enough of, maybe even something new will notice.

The weapon cannot Asomada also, he has a different sound and rate of fire. Apready guns is now VERY different, just before almost all the fluff was level 4 and now almost every puhi on 3 skins and 3 types of coloring, each with puhi for 4 normal parameter like damage and cooldown and 1 chip like garbage the shotgun, electric bullets from the Uzi, for example, or reduced damage for the player if he's in the hands of emka.

Cars have been partially changed, for example the cops and taxises, some cars added vinyls, are also now more types of rims, maybe even that is new, but I have cars little Tunel.

Anyway, the whole gameplay due to the new abilities just changed dramatically! What do you want what I do not understand? Some games from the previous generally do not differ (I won't give examples, so as not to offend anyone). But damn it all so Sentsov attacked? All of the news on the DLS? So from there only the idea of Game as the Matrix and all, and that the way DLS will be released for CP4 separately.

And even many of these superpowers were in the DLC for the third part about a clone johnny Gat.
Only sprint and fireball. And that's all.

K
Konrad Marburg 08.01.20

One idiot when you said the other fools picked up. The game is the abundance of new content. And here it to hell. Unlike your Hollow stool every year

t
theme11471 08.01.20

Conrad Marburg

The game is the abundance of new content

I'm here for you. What? Because what I described-Wargozz - all the little things. Other Amateur mods for Skyrim adds 50 times more content than this whole game towards the third part contains.

There repainted the placard, there izmenili model of the enemy, they added a super-jump and changed a few sounds is not a new game. All this like a normal mod.

-
-Wargozz- 08.01.20

theme11471
You tell me what do you want then? New types of missions there are, but they are 3 times more than the third part. New gameplay possibilities there.New guns is, again, more than before. The new system upgrades is, and not just guns by the way. New story - is. New types of enemies - there. New cars - is. You where such a huge DLS saw in General? But damn what more do you want it?

s
skandver 08.01.20

So, about the new content:
1) System modification weapons to upgrade weapons, you need about 120K credits(money), and you can improve what exactly you need, whether it's damage, fire rate, or accuracy.
2) Powers - superpowers, imagine how it would be possible to implement them and pumping them in SR3.
3) Glitches textures in SR3 it would be noticeable as a bug, but in virtual reality SR4 it can be called a feature of the world.
4) you Can make a bold Neo(or Morpheus).
5) the Story, very fun and interesting.
6) More madness and uporotyh.

v
vova kuzkin 08.01.20

Start encouraged,and that continued in the same vein,but then the same crap as in the 3rd game,this open world,lots of areas,find your own job, fun,enemies,bullets, etc. Can run long and tedious.In short there is nothing fundamentally new,except for enemies,cars,weapons, well, this is not a change,it's just extra content,and I don't think the game is the most important thing,but don't want to risk that mold the same. Not to say that the game is bad,it is just the same as the third part. Not bad,but we've been through.

D
DragonCommander56 08.01.20

theme11471
I'm here for you. What? Because what I described-Wargozz - all the little things. Other Amateur mods for Skyrim adds 50 times more content than this whole game towards the third part contains.
You yourself believe it then? Amateur fashion only add to the game one problem. Plus all these huge mods sometimes make the game not what we need and more, plus with huge lags and again lags and problems which sometimes do not resolve.
All this like a normal mod.
It's not a mod, the mod is Amateur modification for the game that the players do this addon and the large and very interesting addon.
I personally really liked part 4, let of course it it seems more on the addon, but this is a plus! Not often in our time the developers make Addons, most of these DLS making the minimum of changes to the game, and there's a lot of changes, more insanity, more humor, chaos and even missions also noticed that developed stripped from all of the games for not a lot, for example in one mission will be a direct MGS natural, even the sound when the enemy is worry the same as in MGS really is ! WTF is written there! XD what can I say, while the game at least 9/10

f
fLaMaster 08.01.20

Stupid whiners have not seen anything for the whine in all cylinders, because someone there said that 4E saints, this is the mod for 3 and rushed. After all, your head no and think and know. The 4th and the saints are really a new project, and figs with him that the city is almost the same, after all used he system and the player very differently. Enjoy playing, and you continue to swing your non-working cracks and whining. Good luck.

S
Sonnyy Bot 08.01.20

I do not like games of this kind,quite,parody,banter and General dullness interrupts all desire to play,will not even swing.

s
sibey 08.01.20

after two hours of play starting to hurt my eyes. not surprisingly lasers, blur, all flashes - in the third part of this was not.

h
halcmau 08.01.20

as a co-op without a license to play ? the game is just a drop, but hunting all Missy pass, then another, and with other players to play, just fly away, Kul

D
DianWei 08.01.20

I was...and alone....97% of all the gold, happy...soon I'll be on cooperative play. Waiting for the 5th part...even if all sorts of idiots did not interfere with its creation

Y
YAD 08.01.20

Own the game for the fatty FAT-presinol big-ass parody of the Mass defect and the Matrix.