3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 08.01.20

AnotherJohnSmith
Said just magical)

t
theme11471 08.01.20

AnotherJohnSmith

On account of the heaps of negative reviews: someone doesn't understand such humor, who does not know English, someone just did not expect this, and someone fanboy of another more famous series of games with open world

I understand the humor, good knowledge of English and a fan of this series games. And this series ruined. More boring games I probably haven't met. All simulations just got. I want missions in the city, like in any normal sandbox. But they are not! Instead, we drag from one dreary simulation of parody to another. It's not Saints Row. Saints Row is a sandbox with missions in the city and seize territory, all confined to go there and destroy this alien thing. Repeat 100,500 times.

What the hell do I loathe the curve simulation is a parody of Metal Gear Solid if I could just play Metal Gear Solid? Saints Row lost face. The humor is there. but the gameplay is so boring that I want to hang.
In the end, AnotherJohnSmith, understand the humor and parody in the game, but they don't save you from many hours of boring and full of rare gameplay.
Saints Row 2 had many unique and interesting missions. In Saints Row 3 they were few, but they were. There are none at all. Either you entertain yourself in the city where really nothing else to do (Pomona mini-job in the copy which we have already played enough in the previous parts) or jump linear forced simulations. But if I wanted to ride on the linear small rooms, I would play another game. I was waiting for the city. Here it is empty.

It is seen that the game is just forced. Developers have enough ideas for DLC, who tried to stretch for a whole game. Overcast, dull.

PS Sinlaku pleased, a very charismatic villain.

A
AnotherJohnSmith 08.01.20

theme11471, well, first, if you claim that you understand the humor of SR, but the game is boring for you, then there's at least something wrong. If the humor is there and perceive it, bored already shouldn't be.
Secondly, the idea of the game is a life simulation. Therefore to say that I don't like the game because of the pile of the simulation is like saying I do not like weapons and cars in GTA. The same about missions in the city.
Third: Yes, this is not Saints Row, which was in 2006. From the initial idea little left. It was stipulated by the developers very often, because apparently, they don't want to follow in the footsteps of Rockstar.
Fourth: Yes, replays are. When I passed her - in front of every third mission in my head I had the thought this is it. But then she soon disappeared, as she became deeply still. So personally I don't care about repeats as long as the game interests me (Yes, I went through most of the side quests and no, the replays practically did not pay attention).
At worst, now, all repeat themselves in greater or lesser degree.
Fifth, a parody of MGS - just a reference to all the quirks of stealth games, which, incidentally, dilutes, so do not you like repetitive gameplay, so I don't understand what the problem is. It is not curvy, it's just banter. Real stealth there and not planned and consider this as something serious- not to anything.
As a result, the SR series has really lost its old face. But at once, back with third part, she has found a new and more specific.
Little after all, who would blame the Assassin's Creed or the last Hitman'a or Far Cry 3 or in the end of GTA, in a boring gameplay. Why? There are in fact the same samopovtory. Only the listed games are made in order to take them seriously, with the manners of the title 'best script' - for that many people ignore the gameplay, under the guise of an interesting story, but when comes something new and unique as SR - all immediately pounce, because it's refreshing to see something new.
So the explanation for your frustration completely falls under the third paragraph of my previous post: you were just waiting for the other. I have the same thing with max Payne 3 and Hitman latest. Both games I consider a profound failure of the series, but it is the decision of developers to go in a different direction and they should be judged not only by their expectations on how the performance meets the stated idea. Yeah, maybe new games SR is shot in the head the first two parts, but now so will many franchises. What developers will be able to get out and do no less successful sequels, and what - would kill the series. But in Saints Row I am calm.

S
Sergey1983 08.01.20

xteem2902
RSA RSA, the virus. By the way a good version to write off a bug as a feature of the game. This is only bugs and not gameplay features. Functionality no.
But the most fun in the game not so much. All but the superpowers were in the third. And the plot was. And here it is. But very vague, as it zamylivaetsya eyes when the tenth time you have to fill up the crowd inoplast to leave cars by Professore Genkai target and run collecting the green balls.
Where interesting mission to destroy the purposes for which it is necessary to meet certain conditions? Something pohojee there, but instead of searching we just fly to the right quarter and in the square robots or bowl with a stick you find yourself.
A mission to self-run at all with a jump and pressing the right mouse button. Even the difficulty level of the test does not matter. In the third it was necessary to find a busy intersection and to fill a combo on a few cars. In the fourth, everything is simple and casual. Funny and fun? No!

D
DianWei 08.01.20

AnotherJohnSmith
It seems to me that we won't win the war with fuck. I went with all gold medals and was satisfied. Here the game is created in order to create chaos, but all the haters don't like it you know. The world is crazy

r
roman.kozeev 08.01.20

Tell me, is it possible to change the time of day or something to this blue? And how to open ALL the skills, challenges to do, but it's not all clear((

J
JuvialS 08.01.20

I was in SHOCK from one is David in the role of Morpheus he was killed in part 1 and apparently we're going to see Shawnee and his wife which pop musician was at saints and I don't remember her name but her DOE-eyed killed in 2 parts, of Shawnee died in 3 parts, hope to meet all the saints that were in the 1-St and 2-nd parts, not as one David is worth to see it once again brought me to the surprise still appreciated the joke with Kinsey ahaha there's a lot of Mat +10 game in my personal ranking. 1-Heroes Saints 10-for-10, 2-have Automobile 10 out of 10, 3-Story, 7 out of 10, 4-Armed 10 out of 10, 5-Base 4 out of 10 I never smoked in essence we can due to the fact that on 16% more, well, 6-Groove 10 out of 10 and the game gets an average rating of 8 out of 10 is commendable but not amazing :D :D :D

w
wirmfrost 08.01.20

I think 5th Sainti'll be in style uprising virtual simulator land, or colonization of a new planet, or do they all vernutsja in the former world of this zinyakov. )))

c
cany2012 08.01.20

Pamagite!!!! Cannot complete a mission FROM ASHA WITH LOVE there when in the video the hero descends into patinoi the course starts on the task it is necessary to get ahead this girl opened the door but as I tried it and I kicked and shot but she doesn't want to go I still have depinal to the door but she don't want to open that do not know what to do

c
cany2012 08.01.20

I get the stress Muggles to pass this mission, this whore from Kampa stands near the door and doesn't want

_
_LIQUID_ 08.01.20

a parody of MGS was pleased)))))))))

E
Eriori 08.01.20

cany2012
read the clue there's a button to open the door , not kick ))you're like a commando in the video with a glass door xD

N
Nemonus 08.01.20

DianWei
No hate and peace on the spot. Just someone managed to annoy kazualschina(read ease) and repetitions along with repeat themselves, and some do not.
To play with alloy a Third sintov and prototype - boring, dull, monotonous. It was all and all that we saw.
And Yes, keep your IMHO to yourself, in my opinion playing Saint row 4, the game graphics/gameplay/design/complexity/atmosphere miserable - bastard. But I say nothing. So save expression burn all those who disagree with me, the great for later - you're Oki? :)
AnotherJohnSmith
Assassin creed - clean copy itself after the first part - added a few features and changing entourage. All.
Far cry 3 - could be wine, but dozens of similar tasks and dozens of similar checkpoints all killed. The lack of plot is attached.
But Hitman is VIN - smart and serious game.

E
ErgoProxi 08.01.20

The game is very good, pleased with its intricate plot, to tamu same as in English I barely give a shit then did not understand - to restore the land or not. Never understood why there cars, because you can fly and your companions teleport to you at all.
Sorry went sooo fast considering I'm all the side missions was held at the Gold, and collected in almost all clusters, statues and other garbage, after a career of 97%.
Also disappointed that with the pre-order was not Supplement and will need to take separately, although in many other games in pre-order included add-ons and games.

P
PREDATOR and GHOST 08.01.20

complete garbage! Part 3 was in better times! one nonsense

G
G2P2 08.01.20

Has passed already more than 25% of the main plot. The weapon did not shake at all, transport it to the garage no: run and jump pumped to the max, as well as some offensive ability and personal characteristics.
Ran through the city, jump on roofs, do nothing. Game copy 3 part. That's why it was necessary again virtual reality like in the first part to do? The same thing, only in other colours. And run past parts of the game (why, if they can play separately?). This addon is trying to stretch the time of the gameplay and be like a full game.
If not all of these stamps, and do something new (super powers, OK, but they killed the transport and everything connected with it, and partially and weapons) would be great. But it looks like part 3 with all its dlc squeezed all the ideas.
By the way the weapon while there was no need: fast enough are abilities, enemies can be put to death or cast aside anything (or the enemy a couple of times in the wall type of telekinesis). The bosses weapon is relevant only in those moments when no abilities. So jump, fireball/freeze, all were scattered and gathered them from the drop. Repeat until the full sweep of the location or until you get bored of the endless spawn of enemies. Early in the game to arrange these batches without the risk of being killed as something not even serious. People in the game do not notice, if they were not at all. Same and city traffic: just run all down.
The game engine will not say anything - he's great. The passage was only 1 bug: when throwing people into the portal, one (also free player) telekinesis accidentally threw in texture, could not get it.

K
Krip - Mechnik 08.01.20

The whole point of the game is the Dubstep gun in

D
DianWei 08.01.20

Nemonus
he came up with the idea of continuing SR 4 so it wasn't like GTA (because that's actually what most of the people loves to compare). So you've done? To complete the series in the third part of not accepted

Creep - Swordsman
There are other things, not just dubstep

PREDATOR and GHOST
For the sake of nonsense was created. SR4 is the only trash game with an open world (which is why Deadpool doesn't count)

G2P2
All guns can be fun...at least try a few times, huh?

ErgoProxi
The land is not restored. The saints, with the help of technology zeena, was able to travel back in time and leave the Land a whole (deal with sinom when it appears during the jump in time). And the end credits will reveal that they decided a loooot of things from the past to change

A
AnotherJohnSmith 08.01.20

Nemonus, the last Hitman - the same smart and serious game, as I am the President of the universe.
DianWei, I don't even know if the fourth part can trash call. Third, Yes: a good, quality fan. But fourth, I think, is too cool stepped forward in all the plans, which was a good third, and even matured in many ways. I think this is more than just fun trash.
By the way, Yes, idiots need to get rid of. Take a large bag, put all the morons and not release it until they are out of each other all the idiocy of the do not knock out.

G
G2P2 08.01.20

DianWei
I did so in the third part during the game, there are no weapons does not work. In the fourth part, the weapon fades into the background. The game was released to entertain the consumer, or that he himself sought and invented fun?

AnotherJohnSmith
What she got older? Directions please list.

I think this is more than just fun trash.
Game of the year?

Yeah, the idiots need to get rid of. Take a large bag, put all the morons and not release it until they are out of each other all the idiocy of the do not knock out.
Yes, true, but as it relates to this topic?