3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex1-Ander 08.01.20

but as\, or after what mission can Rob small shops?

G
Gentelman 08.01.20

^ Glitch, double the money stock in one mission.

with hammock
in the Northwest there is a place under water. there are 12000$. do: swim in place in any Persian, dive, take the money (not float)! and then switch to any of the remaining 2 years. then again who dived. the money is there again. the supply of oxygen is restored. profit!

All sports car for a million and a Golf club for 150 mil, I
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dobriy514 08.01.20

you can make money on a taxi,I 1st get 250(with tip)

G
Gentelman 08.01.20

Dobriy514
Yes, this is nonsense too. How much are you going to earn? One pumping machine will cost thousands to 120.

D
Dobriy514 08.01.20

Gentelman
where does the pumping?I have a taxi driver's car was stolen!

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Well, we all want to buy the most expensive cars and this .... Golf club 150 000 000... so let's talk about the earnings in the world of GTA 5.
1. The scene of the robbery.
2. Robbing stores.
3. Work in a taxi.
4. The robbery of collectors.
5. Exchange.
6. A random mission.
7. Income from property.
8. Finds.

1. What about the story of the robbery I think everyone already know and what they tell doesn't make sense.

2. Robbing stores to madness light went to the store LDT 24/7 gas station or a liquor store (these stores a lot) brought a gun to the seller and it to you in a bag sketched money. Well, I personally max sailed 564$ noo felling of policemen have long and dreary so the 500 dollars I think it is not happening and earnings that would be impractical to get rich.

3. A taxi is essentially the same not very profitable but to earn at least 5000 you need to spend 2-3 hours real time... So... Well, you know.

4. The robbery of collectors that's what I liked there Yes several options. On the course of fire on the rear doors or to throw a bomb Velcro (But it is certainly particularly accurate with very straight arms) and voila falls chumadan. Either uttermost their shot to steal a dump truck from the policemen, and where the thread is in a secluded spot to open up our collector car. Oh and by the way in random missions the same across a job with an armored-car robbery. Max I've got 6400. Collectors are extremely rare (Well, maybe I notice them, of course rarely does). Enough action and shooting and chasing and desirable loot is extremely exciting earnings in my opinion.

5. About the exchange I wrote http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/795322/

6. In random missions I came across PTS good earnings to 25 000 and 60 000. + the mission of the man which is necessary for a taxi to drop and he will tell you what the best shares to invest (where my bonus was shares 4 900 000) Well, actually preying. Ride and can what you earn.

7. The income from the property for repair shop give weekly 1,200 for the cafe, I can't recall the name of 3800 at most by the earnings that I bought the cinema for 20 000 000 it brings Michael 264 000 in a week well, etc all costs I do not remember and on the part of no money.. it is Very interesting how brings the Golf club. Well, in General the property provides bonuses in the form of pilok but only once a week.

8. Well, one finding which is very common on the Internet and is used by the way as the bug is in the sea near the wrecked plane under the water suitcase with 12,000 more while I haven't found one but how to find from complement here. By the way about the bug it really works but it would make such a bug on the Golf club get ready to use it 500 times 12 )))

In General, to get rich is not so simple, and so to speak, waiting to either cheat codes, or play for a long time and the choice is yours. Maybe someone will help or criticize me. But this is just my observations and my thoughts. Thank you all!

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Kapellimestari
Drain the capital elementary. have a car which is worth 10 000 000, we'll drive only once in a mission to hijack 5 trucks later in the game it will not find only to buy. Next Cinema stoimsot 10 000 000, 20 000 000, 30 000 000 next, Golf club 150 000 000, tuning car and tuning a lot of money and it takes Oh how fast... Buying yachts, airplanes, helicopters. All the money is not enough after the passage of the plot and that's a fact and I want to have all))))) So that gets put questions how to make money on all this...

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Kapellimestari
The more I hope soon to be GTA online in which the question of earnings will be on the first roles....

F
FucQ 08.01.20

IrZzZaN

Just Donat have not entered, lol.

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

FucQ
But the way is quite possible. But I think that then Rockstar will result in a storm of negativity.

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

Golf Club 150 000 000 264 000 brings per week.

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
that is, the Golf club brings the same money as the cinema for 20 000 000?? hmm strange. I was thinking more....

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

IrZzZaN
Not. Wrong sensitive. 264 500 a week he brings.) But he in addition to money gives you the opportunity to play Golf while wearing any clothes. That is not necessary in Golf clothes to get dressed.

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
Well this changes everything )))))))))))))))) in Short I don't want it I save for a Golf club)) I was hoping that it will bring more Leman.....

G
Gta 5sukcs 08.01.20

yeah free to play ETOGES worth a penny that would be free from the hospital to go to the cops to blame and not lose big money here is super but after prodenia plot save the cinema and Golf club?throw a card suitcase with a bug

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

Gta 5sukcs
It is not a bug. He just respite, like all other objects. And he's not alone. The below map suitcases.

Spoiler

D
Dobriy514 08.01.20

on account of the Golf club!My friend has a license he is 580,000.Maybe it's worth to the Internet to connect and everything back to normal?

G
Gta 5sukcs 08.01.20

damn this suitcase take then again to swim across the map booting? no this will not work in GTA 5 nerealnorabotodatel but to reveal the secret of Internet exchanges or cheat code released

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

Gta 5sukcs
Like when you save with your phone, you then respawn right where was preserved. Have you played?

G
Gta 5sukcs 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
Yes, but I have automatic sohranyaetsya