3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gta 5sukcs 08.01.20

suitcases the endless galleries?

a
adigyran 08.01.20

A map of all the shops and gas stations that you can Rob. Neither IGN nor on the map in the manual or the map included with the game these stores are not marked

A
Artcor3 08.01.20

In the interactive manual is a map of shops and gas stations, marked with what looks like a Museum.)

My main way of earnings of steel racing on the highway is the most lucrative - 5625 in about fifteen minutes.

V
Vova Liyasov 08.01.20

http://www.gosunoob.com/grand-theft-auto-5/gta-5-money-guide/ there is a map of the shops and gas stations

p
pefaftyy 08.01.20

can't seem to find the suitcases

S
Smehotuy 08.01.20

Hello! I wanted to clarify one point...

In this place
Spoiler
the suitcase with $25 000 whether its to pick up a few times while playing the savegame as it is with the case for $12 000 on the bottom of the ocean, where people like to farm then remained in front of the case. Is it possible in the same way to farm money chemodana $25 000? And explain how to do it.
The same place where lies the briefcase with $100 000
Spoiler

S
Stinger_Max 08.01.20

Familys....

F
Ferz777 08.01.20

And they immediately with the beginning of the game there or at a particular moment. Me after the mission when Trevor and Ron talked about the remains of the weapons scattered in the ocean, too, was said about the fact that it is possible them how to raise and sell in the mission capture cargo aircraft.

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

here is the guide
http://gta.riotpixels.com/gta5/guides/how-to-make-money/

However, if you followed our advice on each of the heroes you could earn more than a billion dollars, and this is certainly enough for the purchase of real estate, exotic vehicles and military equipment. Have fun!

A
Alex 888 08.01.20

25 million I had in the end of the game each ) and now with Michael out of them for missions sects ) and how to make as many XS )

B
BergoVic 08.01.20

Чемпион2008
Tin) in the second repetition, sure will test chips are described.

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

the principle the main point - save the game, spend less, get more, and then all the loot to raise on the stock exchange
that is, to pass the mission the exchange after robberies

F
Footmob 08.01.20

what else can be easy money? When the game's plot is small, just a half day passes, I don't know whether all this, but I after the last robbery each character on his hands was 35 million money, as the saying goes even sing chew.

k
koles47 08.01.20

Alexandr Footmob
there Golf club is 150mln,cinemas mouse to buy is not enough 35 I jobs Leicester only 117 million earned

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

Alexandr Footmob
light or not, I don't know, but a billion dollars is not exactly hurt, enough for all and still remain

k
kramorvs 08.01.20

yesterday managed to hunt for one deer $ 50, pennies of course, but the process of hunting is very entertaining.
=========================

Apostasy Iscariot

and how near ATM to Rob it? - I waited until gone, cut down, and has dropped only 16 bucks...

D
DQ7 08.01.20

As rosebutt millions on the exchange.
Very simple, there's a guy, Leicester (Lester) in each of his missions, he gives the task to kill the head of some company (which is on the stock exchange) and at the end of the conversation always calls competitive company(which itself also is on the stock exchange), after the death of the head of the company, their shares will plummet and the prices of a competitor will increase dramatically. So, start mission, find out the name of competition office, after the dialogue ends, kill yourself to reset the task (exit task) and then buy shares of a competitor at all the money that is because all three characters again start the Lester mission, kill the boss of the company and voila, your stock has increased in price from 20% to 80%, quietly sell them and so on to the next mission Lester.

ATTENTION)
1. sometimes you need to go to bed, the stock rises in price the next day.
2. it is not necessary to pass the mission Lester headlong, wait until you have more money for fulfilment of robberies and so on, maybe there is a difference to buy the stock at 200 thousand or 2 million...

F
Friz_Alt 08.01.20

Earnings suitcases.
The map with the bags is very interesting, only knew 3 places (12000$, 25000$ and 9000$) then they are much more. For me the hardest part is the three players to arrive at the right place, what would they fled, but when all 3 players will arrive to the suitcases, I'm not saved, I just switch between characters, the oxygen is filled a suitcase appears. to switch you until you get bored. Youtube video: GTA V - Infinite Money Exploit - Millions Extremely Fast

M
Mig-ELLE 08.01.20

Friz_Alt
Perhaps the most kosher way.

S
SashaDnB 08.01.20