3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashaDnB 08.01.20

Don't do missions Lester where Franklin has to kill all the ushers, pass the entire game, get 25 mil each Persian, and then take the mission from Lester where he says what company it is better to put you will understand it from the dialogue and then put all the Persians for 25 mil in the exchange and kill the target. Shares of the company which was advised to Lester grow, I have an hour ride and I already dropped more than 20 mil, and more dripping :)

R
RusskiGrek777 08.01.20

The people I do not know , but I think I was the first in Russia , and maybe in the world who bought a Golf club . Photo spread I can't do with the iPad , but the VC has my photos and videos . If anyone is interested my name is Basil Saltsevich.

g
gtaiv100complete 08.01.20

RusskiGrek777
You're not alone. I purchased for Franklin. Just of the action to decide. For example, see the aircraft of the airline FlyUS. Put all the money in AirEmu. Blow up the plane. Persist. Profit!!! Plus business and the scene of the robbery. And yet, I would not say that this amount is large for the Golf club. Here income is really low cinema.

R
RusskiGrek777 08.01.20

I'm not on principle went the whole story , and then started to do jobs for Lester poured into his stock all the loot and eventually 130 000 000 and then drove up the brow to the airport and he advised it will be in Tvincle and voila 155 000 000 each pers

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

RusskiGrek777
I threw the above link, it describes how to get a billion dollars, enough for the Golf club and the rest

R
RusskiGrek777 08.01.20

Чемпион2008
A billion is of course they lied I in this scheme and worked and got 155 000 000 on each.

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

The balance of this. It was only 2 robbery of a jewelry and a robbery at the docks. Almost all the money already spent.
Now the Franklin - 308161$, Michael - 259056$, Trevor - 52627$. Mission from Lester I unfortunately have all passed :(
Statistics are passing at the moment looks like this:
PlayGround.ru
The question is. Will I have to the end of the game to buy all the property and all of cars, boats, planes and so on? If so, how should I act?
Thank you all in advance)

d
dimka3991 08.01.20

Frost_47
After the last robbery get in the best case (depends on the team), about 30 and a half million each.

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

dimka3991
So already it turns out I flew and will not be able to buy everything?
By the way now there's a letter L in jobs from Franklin, so at least one job the Murder of Lester is still there. It kind of changes things? :)

R
RusskiGrek777 08.01.20

Frost_47
Menie can receive + 25000000

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

And what would I have to do to get the money?

S
SashaDnB 08.01.20

Frost_47
If there is a mission from Lester that all is not lost ) I was the same way, after the termination of the game to take 25 lemons, do a mission put on goldcoast and wait for the profits only when a profit will be more than 20 lemons save and be ready to sell shares, they then after 21-22 will fall

S
SashaDnB 08.01.20

Frost_47
And I now make a lot of money on the stock which, 150, 300 %
There is not only always out to make money, but 20 million earned

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

SashaDnB
Clear! In short I have now from this moment until the game is hard to save, and then all the money to invest on the stock exchange? And how long does it take to profit was more than 20 lemons?

S
SashaDnB 08.01.20

Frost_47
Yes , save

What can I say, I just bought, went to the exchange and started to look at the growth, then went and did his own thing but every 5-10 minutes came and checked and then was kept on different records, and then suddenly the revenue already began to fall download

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

SashaDnB
Okay, I hope I will be able to buy everything in the game)

R
Richards 08.01.20

People I've certainly not played yet, um is it possible to plunder the houses of the rich, safe there??

O
OMFGITSDAN 08.01.20

I hate the way bags not working,switch to one then back and a suitcase does not appear,only through saving and hard ,tell me what's the problem?

B
BergoVic 08.01.20

Raji-Dragon
Such possibility in the game, it would be very greasy.
So many things had to be cut for the sake of stable operation.

a
andre757 08.01.20

how to buy a home? mission passed, money in the markets up, every Persian has a garage and there are already 4 cars.
need more space for cars... how to be?
in the smartphone found a company selling houses, but it is not (fulfilled the task of destruction of posters), the second firm only gives you the address.. traveled Winwood, saw the signs about selling with the telephone call, but to no avail...