3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

I think that the movie was overall good. To Braveheart is certainly far, but still.

Calculation of emotional experiences - it's DOOM!!! When in the Duma there were any experiences and relationships? There are monsters on all sides climb, what does hanky-panky with someone, even with my sister.

And actually, I thought that the film is dull work - in the Duma the same story in fact no!!! Only 3 is the shadow of the plot, but not very popular. And the Director done well, still hyped good story!!!

Overall I'm happy with the film.

PS WhiteKnight: by the Way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.
How do you know? :)

Z
ZDK-KuZeN 11.01.20

Apocalypse now can great films be attributed

A
Argon 11.01.20

A normal movie.
My father liked it very much.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

That's the first assessment, each of which must be taken into account in opredelenii the movie's rating. Especially welcome evaluation review.

I want to draw your attention to the movie Alien 4, also fantasy/action, and how many personal! The film is impregnated with the personal and thus we got deeper: the cripple one of the team suffered back to save it, sacrificed itself on the stairs, the woman robot in General most desperate. It is noticed that high quality film is obtained when a plot to escape personal storyline. That can be attributed to any genres of movies.

As for the plot of the film, there of course arises the third part of the game, there he is present, of course. To see this, at least enough to listen to all the records on the PDA and read the mail of users. We have a goal, I actually forgot that play, I already believed that I was really on Mars in the UAC complex. With what attention made our pocket PC! What's the translation! Being a philologist, I paid special attention to the translation, it's all different voices, I speak without the slightest accent. Even had one with Georgian name (Lamia, if I'm not mistaken), my countryman.

To Lord Armageddon
How do you know that without a bra? And you did not pay attention to Dr.
Samantha Grimm, her movements, ... as the visible halo of her Breasts, and also
other (though she's better).

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

on a five-point difficult, it is between *** and **** :)
PS
the movie Alien 4 kicking Doom 3 piece of cake, there is nothing to compare..

50 cent in GTA 11.01.20

Between ** and ***.
As I was expecting an atmosphere of fear. The only time when the action was first-person and the moment in the sewers.

F
F3nix 11.01.20

****- end of the game 5 points doesn't deserve(because of script) but not below 3 because more or less normal realization of the film(better than webalta!)

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

White Knight, we've moved on to the discussion of the game? If so, the game I really liked. Not nearly regret that I passed it! However, in my opinion, the point of the game with 1 boss (Vagare) to 2 (the Guard) I think too protracted. I wandered through all those dark corridors of thoughts: - the Weapon is all but Dusekova found, the monsters have all seen, so where is the fucking 2nd boss!!! And I still have 2 watering will have after it.... And one more thing. What the hell when getting into Hell I have taken away all the weapons, and the damned scientists there?!?! Have you noticed?
But let's not about bad. The graphics in the game is great, Far Cry and some were not!!! And the plot is cool... Finally DOOM story got.
About women in UAC you're without a doubt right!!! Wow, you're attentive! I didn't notice.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Thank you for the recognition... yeah, careful, he trudge :)

While the average rating for the movie is 3 plus. So the film is slightly above average quality, and merges with the total weight of such films, and that's a shame. Could have been done better. I don't think the whole movie should have been like the first person, then it wouldn't be a movie, a parody of the game. No one game does not pass several times, with the exception of network games without a storyline.

In General, evaluating the film, we are discussing the story, drawing Parallels with the plot of the last game Doom.

How justified is the name DOOM-DEATH? The question, of course, rhetorical. Lay out who and where he killed for the first time. Your opinion?

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

The first time I died - do not laugh - the first level (Mars city). After the initial clips of the game immediately to the left there is an abyss. well, I remember I took it and jumped. Well I have a hobby in games - everywhere and anywhere to jump!!! I like to watch the main character falling off a cliff. You would have seen that I in Gothic 2 did...... :)

A

After the initial clips of the game immediately to the left there is an abyss. well, I remember I took it and jumped down ... of lol... :))

the first death in the game do not remember, but Doom is translated as Death.
But by and large it is generally not necessary to translate. And so it is clear. Just Doom

g
gamer23 11.01.20

*!!
The envy of Uwe bol!!!!

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Really lol, so this is your version of Death. They do not feel that not sound? The correct meaning of Doom this is DEATH, although no one here said that the title should be translated. We are here to discuss the value.

s
seeker 11.01.20

Atsky atstoy. Better not to review.... The high point of the film - the phrase They are looking for the best Marines. What are then the worst?.... A gang of degenerates, Mlyn...

R
Russell 11.01.20

****+
seeker, I would look at you in that situation.
The Marines really were the best - not killing machines, and people. Real people.
Only the Rock was right - followed reluctantly to kill everyone that the mutants did not get on the Ground, would have survived four of the squad and Sam. And so Sam and the Demon, who was still a mutant, though good.

R
Russell 11.01.20

Yes, interestingly, the credits are 10% of the duration of the film.
And Uwe Boll is not there. Where do you find?

m
max pain 11.01.20

To watch once and forget. You could do much better with the game just does not compare. No atmosphere, all surface, flat, a lot of Hollywood clichés, weak script. Just wanted to cut the dough on the glory of the game.

G
GAMERzver007 11.01.20

Well, just as disgraced DOOM Gere, some sophomoric is not a film and not understand that, and I care about one question: kudazh they, their mother, Delhi 60 million dollars.....and......?
My rating: 2 points.

A

that's a good question. They say one hundred million budget.. 150 million... and WHAT are the money is spent??? unimaginable...

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

For the record, the best phrase in the film: Listen Samantha, this is important, it is ST grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up.