3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 11.01.20

* I thought that the film would be on the game...
Damn! You know movies games come out awful - why sat down to watch?
The impression is that Directors do not even examine materiallom, which is removed. What's in 2049? 22nd century in the Duma! What genetic testing? Experimentation on teleportation and the study of Hell! Where in the film Hell? Even the BFG is not like and shot like the plasma!
The pros in the film: Hellknight and Pinky (why so small?) - beautifully painted. Imps not sashittal, as in the film, not the Pulses.

D
Deftones Summer 11.01.20

my score *, high **

M
Monolitovec Haron 11.01.20

I liked the movie.The plot is not bad.If done the game,the film would be quite predictable.

A
Arteeem 11.01.20

G
GamerHABCE100 11.01.20

***** What's not to like? Action removed from a scientific point of view competently. No wonder the subtitles are so many doctors entered, who deliberated about plot. And if the game is removed, then there is not special forces, and a detachment of ekzortsistov the priests had to send demons to catch. A priest with BFG!?
Great science fiction.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

And if the game is removed, then there is not special forces, and a detachment of ekzortsistov the priests had to send demons to catch.
Oh, because the plot of Doom 3 (and Doom 1) just as the Marines were. No one initially, if storyline Doom, do not assume that scientists in the U. A. C. will open a portal to Hell. After all, their initial intentions were good: creating teleportation technology...

G
GamerHABCE100 11.01.20

Well, then we would see only special effects. Where there is no place for acting.

A

I don't understand why??? In Doom 3 because of the NPC is complete, a talk with the player in the plot...

G
GamerHABCE100 11.01.20

If all on one person to focus, it is unlikely that it will be interesting to watch: solid action, the eternal fire, search of ammo and sometimes a conversation with a couple of survivors. The game scenario at the time. Movie? For me this is the *.

A

To each his own )) This action, where solid action... this is Doom 100%.

G
GamerHABCE100 11.01.20

And the tagline of the movie is: don't play - look!
Although, plus there is: stuck, look at the film.

D
Dumer_Svincov 11.01.20

All the time it seemed that some of the Lord of straykbol with fantastic gun play on the site adorned with decorations of a madhouse. Yes, and skillfully removed homevideo about all these things. Not to worry true Doumer. There's deep psychology and the tragedy of the loner, forced to fight against the forces of evil that so ably displayed in the game.

C
Corrosion 11.01.20

Hmm, in the Duma, have felt loneliness, despair and fear, the wall should push your cold, besiana planet to inspire despair, and Hell escaped into the world, must creep into the heart and soul and not to leave the unfortunate marine to the very end, and not... force the commandos, flirting with the girls and study some stuff, found on the surface of the planet.

s
sn260591 11.01.20

Movie shit. All of his ties with the game, it's just a name. Story - utter bullshit. The film is made on the principle of to cash in on the brand.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 11.01.20

Semper Fi motherfucker! The Marines are faithful until the end.
Ripper is a Ripper and not a Demon!

S
Slav0K 11.01.20

Normal movie*

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 11.01.20

Klaiton you didn't read it completely

C
CRowZb 11.01.20

Movie shit for stupid oligophrenics

1372809 11.01.20

D
Dzhek Uolters 11.01.20

The film is pretty boring, but there are three cool things:
1) the Fight of the Negro machine-gunner and HellKnight'a.
2) Fifteen minutes from the first-person sawing pinkie with a chainsaw.
3) the Final battle with Dwayne well supplied.