3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Offtopic will not be as we will give examples of comparing movies with the movie Doom. This topic is not limited to a single film, and in General we are not robots, and people who have emotions and lyrics. All this is a logical continuation of the theme.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

Here are a few examples of movies that are better than the movie Doom:
Predator, Aliens, Spider-Man,
Fantastic four, the Black hole and the Chronicles of Riddick, Terminator... :)

Doom does not reach the level of these paintings

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

And I think that the Duma never dorosti to the masterpieces of world cinema such as Gladiator, Titanic (it also mentions, though not my favorite film), gangs of new York Lord of the Rings, Star wars..... And it is unlikely that the movie doom was originally a chance to compete with them... especially with such a Director.... ;)

S
SIRIUS2 11.01.20

Yes I agree DOOM is not opravdal coslogeni for him,
the game s top.

A

the failure of DOOM is not a reason to NOT to do a normal movie on the story of the game !!

T
TheCrash 11.01.20

N
Nightsupervisor 11.01.20

Yes, I quite agree, there would be a brave Director who still would have passed the game and tried to make a film that is on the game and not you...R knows what!
But, unfortunately, it won't. Because the film on this subject has already passed and no money to do it now, maybe only a few years.

C
Cannibal_s2 11.01.20

*minus the hat and not the film.

T
Terminator T-tysha 11.01.20

* did not like. I thought. Eh... Sucks, not the movie.

G
Ganfayter 11.01.20

Hello all!
the film is a solid three(***), even a swing for four(****)! the movie is good no doubt, but not even BUT could do and polutshe:(, could and even should have done but didn't want to(otherwise, even you could not tell), and even with the actors they all normally and with special epitamy all happened but could not completely the games to move to the screen:(...... the only advantage and a big thank you! Director for the time in first person! this momente my conscience and all the anger about this painting went his storony nervously smoke, and I involuntarily clutched a hand to his arm and began frantically to pull Claudia(looked at home behind a computer:)))) ) in a fruitless attempt to duck or turn and jump to Dodge another monster......:)

A

The monsters there are few, and the number and varieties. Therefore few of deysvtiya, meat as such, there are no (for Douma is nonsense, even if it is film).

Pinky, the doglike monstrac,
has instead of back legs, some holding on the nozzle wheels :P

Here in the game as he looks. In the movie must be as well.
PS
right click on the link and choose Save as..

K
KruqerOnline 11.01.20

Bad movie

A

the arguments please. Just say bad enough. Ask to speak specifically. For example, to specify the points that most didn't like

H
Hrip 11.01.20

So, mediocre film. Why is it called Doom. Of Doom3 there's only dark corridors, pink and BFG(and the other shoots). When I took the disc with the movie, hoping to see a story about damanah with the obligatory visit to hell, frequent and bloody clashes with monsters, and got a boring story about the virus is the mutagen and,in the end, a few skirmishes in two or three locations. To this tedious story to somehow tie in with Doom3(name required) was added to a driving scene from 1st person--at least for this Director, thanks(fun and unusual for a film).

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

Yeah............the demons that my childhood in the closet imagined. ;)

w
wzrd 11.01.20

I play...but the movie is even worse, id have disgraced his creation.... for me I'm better in 1st or second play....

A

by the way about the first dwumah... in an adjacent subject I gave a link in JDOOM, it's highly recommended if you haven't seen the new Doomsday engine

r
rezak 11.01.20

Acego there specifically to say , the movie Doom just pop and there is 0 fear...Damn I would be a producer did, I would have built such ucastnik knees would shake...
Here's an example all the Wrong parts - that's a real scary movie and this is a parody

S
Sooltan DJ 11.01.20

The film is normal. BUT the plot Ispahan. My rating 4 small.
What about the plot to watch movies I'd probably half. Even Paragraph 78 is very similar to Doom.
But the trailer is cool set but as Doom.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Still is in the film a couple of memorable moments, such as when the Ripper looks through ilyuminator on the surface of Mars and recalls his childhood, the death of his father, and melody.