3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

yeah he forgot to mention to her that the grenade-it will have to throw away :))

d
dzhon smit 11.01.20

2. thank you Tovarisch actors, the Director (don't remember how it got there), the writer, in short anyone who did this ..... Those few minutes from the first person at the end, and that's worth a look : )
during this time in the hall and cries SOHRANYAYA!! , iddqd , and the like : )

M
Morozoff 11.01.20

*-
About the movie - watched on the computer - so the atmosphere will not.
Given that the film was on the game - generally 0. So to distort the plot of the game... No film left at all. The game only UAC. (yesterday ended up passing - even those impressions)
And so dull, the plot is bad, the standard. Monsters do so. I agree with the minority who do not like the movie. Marines die ridiculous. As children are going to die, are separated and not stick together!
The last minute - as a balm for the soul. After the Night's watch Tita with Умой2Рман song explains the whole story...

50 cent in GTA 11.01.20

during this time in the hall and cries SOHRANYAYA!! , iddqd , and the like : )

I, too, was screaming.
Some actually cried find BF!

A

scribe fans =)) I'm on the computer watching...

What about division of the group on a few people to the study area, it is an old tradition in these films. The Marines would not have to do that IMHO it's silly when the enemy is - monsters from Hell

G
GANS SCHNIDCE 11.01.20

* - BAD MOVIE ( THE SECOND CUT TO WATCH NESTANU )
SORRY TO SEEM CLASSIC BUT SO MISINTERPRET ALL THAT IS POSSIBLE. CONSULTANTS SIMPLY NEED TO DISPERSE WHERE THEY HAVE HUMAN FOUND 24 CHROMOSOME AS FAR AS I REMEMBER FROM SCHOOL 48, TACTICS SPECNAZA NAPOMENAET POKOLKU AND NOT FIGHTING STRAIGHT DOWNLOAD THE FILM KIDS PLAYING COPS AND ROBBERS . THE PLOT IS NOT AS DOES NOT FIT WITH THE GAME , NOTHING !!! MOST OF THE MONSTERS JUST FORGOT !!! ONE TRADE POLZHITELNY MOMENT EVEN SO IS ENO OF THE DIGITAL PART !!!!

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

To GANS SCHNIDCE
Boy, that drew attention to the number of chromosomes, but the fact is that in the US they are added in pairs, respectively, they got 24 pairs of chromosomes, a total of 48 :)

k
kelpy 11.01.20

*** - WORTH a LOOK (probably in my interpretation, because the film does not teach how to cope with life, but if prizadumatsya, all the movies in one way or another this is taught).
In the beginning it seems a mere farce: Dr. Carmack, a cripple named Pinky(guess who he turned). Special forces one of the other beautiful: the Sinner who cuts his hands, another sure a womanizer (in words at least), the rookie (the addict but good). The characters are still - the sea of imagination. And the teleport charm (1st seen special effect - method of teleportation). And there was the Bio Force Gun.
The first thing that recalled the game after getting on base - lighting corridors: showing the topography of the walls, pieces of pipe, but not the fact that the corridor goes. And of course snatched it right out of the game a lot superficially: the UAC, the Martians, monsters. When this distorted CONCEPT of the game (to hell with the plot, it was clear that he would not be).
Monsters were not enough, the types and quantity. Yes, and resembled a puppet, not living organisms (imps and Hannity just like Kinkong from the 70's is even worse) Apparently because of this, and showed them in fits and starts, not in all its glory. And really where did the 70 dollars?
The film is uninteresting is the fact that there is no Hell (literally and figuratively). Although the universal Evil gave us touch in passing. I mean the difference in the effects of the 24th chromosome in humans, biological laws can not explain it, I think. But the Director did not go further - be seen was the faint of heart.
Of the characters more like the blacks commandos are discreet professionals. Nobody vyezhivatsya as here wrote, except womanizer and sinner (I mentioned the Name of the Lord in vain and it cut my hand - the top of vieilloti), but the roles they are that helped. The commander of the detachment well to put his role. At first it seemed tough, honest campaigner-professional. Then cheto began to focus on the task, was excessively cruel (psychotically). I thought something was wrong, but when was the bad character, I winced, as it was Main character to it.
Special effect (worth mentioning) there is only 3: teleportation, door-wall, shot from beforehan. Everything else - the need for films about the war.
Those who played Doom, forget about the game and watching a movie, as it is not related. In the evening, for STS at 21:00. Entertain before bedtime.
Recently on STS twisted film Ghosts of Mars. So it is of the same type, but I liked it more as it has more mystery than in Doom, and the protagonist of my Boobs.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

In three-star films are included, which, although not distinguished in quality, but in varying degrees, necessary to learn how to or not to do in life, what should or should not be. In this film there are many moments with this idea. Many films teach that, but there are certain where this idea emphasis. In our case, we need to be guided by the category name - must see

S
Semple 11.01.20

Dam of 4 stars. Liked the movie. The first person, though not quite well-done, but overall not bad Mlyat. In General, cool your mother:))

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Overall rating for the film was 2.7 points.
The film is not exceeded for three stars, so overall did not meet our expectations.

l
linkey 11.01.20

the film is(after he decided to go to DIN)
...liked the titles...

S
Sly Boogy 11.01.20

The film would have been better if the creators had followed the plot of the game.
It would be interesting if teleportation so is not discarded . After all, according to the records in the PDA, from it monsters climbed through hell in short teleport took place. Sorry for the story... it's too STANDARTULI. My opinion...
Yes, and the film 60 does not pull. Only the name of the grandmother did. 3 stars only for the title...

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

Hell even down, freaks!!! Turned out not Doom and Far Cry (or Cold Fear, the story is the same) - demons as it were, the fruits of experimentation. Nonsense!!! And Doom Ispahan, and the way the film Far Cry closed. Now no one will go - the story is the same as in the Duma.

s
sanaris 11.01.20

the film is really left
I was expecting the movie to the game, but it was a movie with absolutely standard plot, with a two-minute clip from 1 person

DooM is different kind of Satanism and the atmosphere, all right, kick is no reflection in the film is not found

A

true, there's no atmosphere of horror and fear, and most importantly - there is no Hell ! where the Hell? enough with genetics and mutants to play with, this is not Quake 4, it's Doom - when demons and devils materialized and came from Hell through a portal. Where in the movie? Maybe someone imply this version of events, but in the film it is not visible

G
GarryTopor 11.01.20

The film is not bad. Even if it is not Shogen the plot and everything else with the game, I think for this genre quite well.

N
Nightsupervisor 11.01.20

No connection with the game in the film!!!(except for the hellish creatures, so it turned out great and special thanks for this, those who did them)
Damn, well, stupid these Americans are degenerates of some kind, well, I guess it would be worth the game's plot to leave or anything from him! And it turned out Resident evil rotten quality!
The money spared on a good film quality, filmed in the pavilion with 2 rooms, in short, ruined a good script(almost like uve bol turned out).
Well, the rating is already clear. Those who played in the toy - not recommended for viewing, and neihausen you can look bold, like.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

In America know how to make movies, it can. As they are so deeply managed to penetrate the vicissitudes of human relations?! And show so many emotions and at the same time make it so attractive and strebelle. We watch movies in the evening and night, want to be heroes, or even move some things in life.
Overall rating for the movie Doom announced, it is final. Now let's make our comments more General and call the best works of American cinema.

L
Lord Armageddon 11.01.20

What, here? And this is not offtopic? Not the topic somehow - there is doom, and we discuss Hollywood......... :)