3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
R
RABB1T 11.01.20

To serious film does not hold, the Director had plenty to play. Do movies on games is not.

P
PC-lover 11.01.20

Off topic, but still: please go here:
http://forums.playground.ru/main/125827/
Thanks in advance!

R
RABB1T 11.01.20

What the hell, there's nothing there

r
rezak 11.01.20

A delusion :-))

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

no, because the subject fludnye erased :]

H
Helen the Ripper 11.01.20

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

Time goes on, and assessment all the same. So as the Creator of the topic I see no reason to do update the overall rating, which was 2.7 points

V
Vityok 11.01.20

Zero
PG
The Director obviously did not play Doom , but only che that has heard of him and did the typical horror movie times
my grandmother (there are monsters DOLLS)

D
DOOMdriver 11.01.20

* - just...kick was Very upset.

G
GIGABAYT 11.01.20

DOOM SUCKS FILM BUT THE MUSIC IS SO-SO NOTHING

A
Angel With Dirty Face 11.01.20

The film is not bad, it is a pity that the game Doom 3, it took only the name, hallways, and pink demon (Pinki)(one copy with). A first-person view. BFG and the like(by the Way, not as rasshifrovyvaetsya BFG Bio Force Gun, but as a Big Fraggin' Gun(a Big tear to pieces a gun).
*** - expected from the film more :(

M
Marked_One 11.01.20

*** - about that and waited. Like some soundtracks, especially where the first-person shooter.

K
KoRnEr 11.01.20

Worth a look) but the five star system is estimated typically of the hotel) and then another version )

R
R1DEK 11.01.20

*** - good movie.The soundtrack is also good.Great collection of actors and... the film on one,maximum two times.

N
NateR 11.01.20

I would give a 3!The main thing that I have in the movie is not like this story.
They would have taken in consultants real gamers.Perhaps I would rate the film 5!And music,selection of actors is even nothing.

S
Steve Fox 11.01.20

But with the game not to compare.Not a terrible film.The atmosphere there.But well...Worth a look.

S
SteelKnight 11.01.20

and then another version )

No, here, too, the stars, and your Association is another question.

A
Andrew_[sDaS] 11.01.20

The film in my opinion would have been much better if the Pope Carmack personally would monitor what is happening on the set, because when he looked at what was filmed, then grabbed his head.....))))
Slots to save score three...
Cool is the last name of the Professor ;)

|
|666|Reaper 11.01.20

Ооооооооооооооооооооооооттттттттттттттттттттттсссссссссссссстттттттттттттттттттойййййй

D
Denis 11.01.20

sucks I also hold this opinion,indeed from the game in the movie have the same name,galivud always misrepresents the history of wringing our hands and in the end the film the game comes out sucks.