3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
1SECTOR1 11.01.20

The film is pretty good, but what you want, because the film on the game.
Do with the game there is little in common except as a code name daemon, sinner (though that reminds about hell).
But there are good moments, as has been written Jack Walters great scene in the first person, well, just cool :)
Generally posmoter can, part though how the pleasure you get.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

well, what you want, because the movie on the game
Yes, that's the fact of the problem is that from the game there is little that the film is short and can not accommodate the fun out of the game. Namely Infernal region with his army(!) monsters. But this disadvantage would not be a disadvantage, if the creators of the movie did the second part. Hmm, the analogy with the Strangers: the first film only shows one another, whereas in the second we see a whole bunch of these creatures, plus a boss (the Queen). And since the movie is not continued, then the score is lower. Why - already told.

O
Ostap_Bender 11.01.20

a normal movie, action movie, if not watch it after playing the game.

-
-Kosh- 11.01.20

A good movie

R
Racer xXx 11.01.20

the film is good, I liked it. a little diversify it: the plot is similar, but some are new, such as no Betruger)

R
Racer xXx 11.01.20

F
Frost Norde 11.01.20

If you do not remember the game a *****, and ****
The film is a good, cool scenes, the massacre... That's the stuff a bit nomuken. If in the original game it all happened because of the opening of the portal in Preispodnei, the story of the plague as something not in keeping with the title of the movie or the game respectively. But if you do not look at it - the film is good, at least I liked it.

C
Crazy Punk Crutch 90 11.01.20

The film is gorgeous! I equally liked the story in the movie and in the game. First I saw the movie because I knew about this game,but at the time I didn't have a computer. Scenes from first-person(face race) I went drooling. Sorry the sequel is not doing as kind of a failure at the box office and critics are fucking crap. A new film could do with a new storyline,not continuing the plot of the first film(in the same way as the stories of Doom 1-2 and Doom 3 have a common framework and monsters and nothing else; Doom(2016) and Doom 4 are not connected,and the new part of the Eternal like the sequel 2016). Maybe someday it will restart the movie-version. We'll have to review the film.
And by the way, American history X ***** draws the plot and music,the ending is sad: boy older weaned from the NAT.ideas and his bangs Niger in the Parasha. Here is a cycle of hatred,just like in Naruto. But the German history of X(or whatever can't remember the names of the same,on a single disc about the skins was) so-so:it seems about 90,the guy after his release moved to the working party(in Germany it became the basis of a fascist movement in like 30 years). Fascism sucks. (especially racism),except for genocide and music. Because of fascism, the Jews were no better themselves fascists. Sho they are doing with Palestine? And it's all sort of because of the fucking differences in religion. What a difference the name of God and how to pray? Still not the gods created the worlds and the demiurge,the gods only cashing in on their works,exploit soul, and the faith of the people. Religion is only a means to control the masses of human minds. Christianity and Islam - odnohrenstvenno; paganism and Satanism is no better, except sho the music is fun,cheerful.
Sorry,suffered bumps burst dam.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

Crazy Punk Crutch 90 wrote:
First I saw the movie
That's why you liked the movie. If I first play Doom 3 on which filmed the movie, would put a lower rating, I think. Because the film giving gag Ala Resident Evil. Despite the fact that the film itself is a normal cheerful boevichok. But the matter is not in it ;]
Doom(2016) and Doom 4
It's the same game. Doom 4 - for convenience call it that. I decided that it would be just Doom and year is credited - again - for convenience.
Because of fascism, the Jews were no better themselves fascists. Sho they are doing with Palestine?
The funny thing is that this is not the plot of the film, and real life ^_^