3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midlight 18.01.20 01:20 am

Henselt: to kill or to leave (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

A very long time thinking about it. I think its existence is more easier life in the North (not counting Kaedven), the more such a dangerous person should not leave the throne... who knows what he might do in this position. What do you think?
117 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuker 18.01.20

Ha1f-Dead
I have carefully read your post several times, but still.... here it is

It is clear therefore score the first two points you agree. And the killing of thousands of soldiers which Radovid kill you do not mind. And the common people of the allied States who learns that made Radovid, with their husbands and sons, of course, will understand and will forgive the king Redania. And immediately offered his wife all the princesses, to conclude dynastic marriages.
tell me, what did you write here?, I mean that individually the words I understood, but here is the thread of our conversation here escapes me.

as for the rest - you still not see or do not want to see anything except a bloody war, violence etc. I understand it's just your preference, because all I already posted above.

H
Ha1f-Dead 18.01.20

Cooker
Read in order, I hope all will understand:
1. So the first step death Henselta, the second step the death of all the armies of the North except radianskoi in a great battle with Nilfgaard and the third step is the conquest of one by one Temarii, Kaedwen and Aedirn. By the way, what do you mean conquest? AAA remembered killing all men and resist violence against beautiful women...
Well well chop wood - chips fly.

2. It is clear therefore score the first two points you agree. And the killing of thousands of soldiers which Radovid kill you do not mind. And the common people of the allied States who learns that made Radovid, with their husbands and sons, of course, will understand and will forgive the king Redania. And immediately offered his wife all the princesses, to conclude dynastic marriages.

Enough to throw accusations that I'm throwing out suggestions!
I make logical assumptions of the consequences of your assumptions about the creation of the GREAT NORTHERN EMPIRE. So that first assumption threw you. :)
I understand that for you to all over the world were peace and quiet, and the people returned to the unity of mind and spirit. But in a world without competition there is no evolution, but only stagnation and decay, which is why all large empires eventually fall, no wonder they say War is the mother of all discoveries, but I'm for the war without killing each other. So that our argument is at an impasse and offer to finish this.

T
TROOPER9911 18.01.20

Hmm, this delusion which says the companion half-dead, I have not read. There is ignorance of the basics of elementary policies.

the nobility does not want to pokatatsya Radovid

At all times the nobility was a certain stone, which prevented the successful action of the state in which it was cut, sent three letters. And why do you not think Nilfgaard is so formidable? There the nobles with an iron fist and Emhyr around the head that, in General, correct.

with their husbands and sons, of course, will understand and will forgive the king Redania.

First in war has always been the victim, and secondly Radovid not so stupid as you describe here and he knows that to consolidate power he needs to win the favor of the people Temarii, and it can be done only if temerty and Regency will fight shoulder to shoulder.
Yes, even if Radovid and would kill all the army Temarii that will make temerty? The women and old people will take up pitchforks? And what does it mean?

and not the fact that the nobility would approve

And that, in a country other than the nobility to anyone and no more? Radovid can bet on the common people and will benefit from this.

And all with such an attitude you better not dream about the Northern Empire, and that Nilfgaard conquered the whole world.

What's wrong with Nilfgaard? Or you have a democracy of the brain?

H
Ha1f-Dead 18.01.20

TROOPER9911
And who are you? Fantasy master policy came into our world through a wormhole straight out of the world Sapkowski?
How do you know exactly what will make heroes of the fictional world to be safe to talk about it?
I'm just modestly shared his thoughts on the assumption of the Cooker on the establishment of the Northern Empire, nothing more.

T
TROOPER9911 18.01.20

Who are you, master of the fantasy policy came into our world through a wormhole straight out of the world Sapkowski?

He is the most.

I'm just modestly shared his thoughts on the assumption of the Cooker on the establishment of the Northern Empire, nothing more.

To foam from the mouth to prove his innocence?

How do you know exactly what will make heroes of the fictional world to be safe to talk about it?

I can't know 100% for one simple reason, and if you have a brain, you have to guess. You said yourself that you have logical reasoning, in my opinion they are devoid of any logic and it's more like a kid decided to play big politics.

And Yes: you do not throw poop, and lead a constructive dialogue, or something interferes?

H
Ha1f-Dead 18.01.20

Mndaa, to be honest I doubt that you and your poop will some constructive dialogue.
This raised the cooker, and with it I finished the dialogue.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

Ha1f-Dead
the second step is the death of all the armies of the North except radianskoi in a great battle with Nilfgaard - =)))) isn't that an assumption?

it is clear that we're just fantasize, but you know.... you have seven evils leaves one answer and one line, I understand why you think so and well I see your point, but we think fantasy world right ? why do you like cement nailed in one spot?=) Empire cannot be built without the field of bones and all here though you burst? :))

Northern Empire - indeed my assumption, and the initial background and facts towards it. This really is done, thank you for the debate:)

P. S. Yes, you're writing But in a world without competition there is no evolution- I would replace the word competition with the word obstacles.

P. P. S. just thought of another one:) when I answered this post of yours

The mndaa, and the common people of course will immediately understand that Radovid Holy knight in shining armor who came to defend the entire Northern Kingdom and then went away without demanding rewards, and not to let all the armies of the allies in the first wave, and to be damianii, and at the end of the war to conquer all the kingdoms at once? Every king in the first place concerned about the welfare of his country and all people know it. Therefore, if Radovid in this Union will not be a counterweight in the form of at least one king of all the kingdoms of the North soon okazatsya under the control of Redania, unless of course black will not win.

this

I also thought about it, the thing is that I like this idea like it:) the creation of a Northern Empire in my opinion it is the natural course of things and Radovid promising , there's even gouged the eyes of one witch, grows up, gaining intelligence and energy:) potentially in the future he will be able to compete with the black Emperor, now of course he is still far away, but somehow the North should be United.

The idea that I liked - the establishment of the Empire, if as you described is the creation I do not support.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

TROOPER9911
At all times the nobility was a certain stone, which prevented the successful action of the state in which it was cut, sent three letters. And why do you not think Nilfgaard is so formidable? There the nobles with an iron fist and Emhyr around the head that, in General, correct.
well said:) I was trying to Express the same idea but I did not succeed so well:)

T
TROOPER9911 18.01.20

The mndaa, to be honest I doubt that you and your poop will some constructive dialogue.

What did I say? Well have it your way

That whole raised-cooker, and with it I finished the dialogue.

Ie you want to say that this is only for couples? Much.

well said:) I was trying to Express the same idea but I did not succeed so well:)

By the way, the Henselta success can also be attributed to the fact that he does not dance, or rather, ceases to dance to the nobility, that you can see in the game for Roche. There Henselt makes it clear aegirson nobles what they are and where they belong. And not that there are half-dead proves the omnipotence of the nobility.

So in this respect Henselt strong personality, anyway. It's bad that have made it so. After all, the ruler of the state-WA is the mirror of the people...

K
Kuker 18.01.20

TROOPER9911

So in this respect Henselt strong personality, anyway. It's bad that have made it so. After all, the ruler of the state-WA is the mirror of the people...
Yes you are right, Senka and hat, hmm.... although it may not....if you look at the government of Russia.....:)

v
voin strog 18.01.20

Maklline66
passed 2 times for Roche 2 times elves in different variants and came to the conclusion that the ONLY right the final is as follows: the background of the fact that Nilfgaard ALREADY moved troops to the North only two of the king can stop them: the Cattle Henselt and king Redania, if you give anais to him. In this case the southern Kingdom of Aedirn Temeria North and adjoining Nilfgaard will be able to repel the invaders. Prince Alcock (it's not me, but Zoltan had called him so) - the nerds, Saskia as a dragon can be an ally, but not the ruler is outside of logic. So I killed her. And I strongly think that if a half decent addon, the events will razvivatsa. And Temarii but the protectorate Redania is simply NO other option to survive NOW. Am I wrong?

T
TROOPER9911 18.01.20

Am I wrong?

Actually there is, but not this time. Do not attack Nilfgaard can you give a child Natalia, but this option is more suitable right people, ie, liberals, Democrats, etc. But you need to look globally. There Temarii in any case, small riots will only here the problem is that Radovid will suppress them quickly, and Natalis is likely to be to do it slowly.

v
voin strog 18.01.20

TROOPER9911
Right. Even so, I say: with anais, Radovid will be able to rely on the campaigner-patriot Natania and to suppress any rebellion in the Bud with minimal effort for yourself

M
Midlight 18.01.20

voin strog, and Roche. :)

But, as I said, if nelfy had moved, the North and the armies properly assemble in no time. :D

M
Maklline66 18.01.20

voin strog
I basically agree with everything, and give Henselite Aedirn - the best decision in the strategic plan. Even if the Stennis or Saskia will be the rulers that they have? A bunch of shateela and farmers with pitchforks. And if Henselt gave us the opportunity to resolve the matter relatively little blood, it is unlikely that Nilfgaard will do the same. And if the anti-Kaedwen and Aedirn had a chance against Nilfgaard he will not stand. Even more, after this war in the valley of Pontar both armies bleed, causing the resistance of black will be much less effective
BUT!!!
Mein friends, we all missed one detail. In the camp Henselta were tents Nilfgaard, and in the third Chapter he even invited the Ambassador of theirs. Triss(or not?) once said: if the house lost the cheese, the less suspicion falls on the cat. What if Henselt generally unite with Nilfgaard, because such a possibility can not be denied.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

Maklline66
Henselt led intrigue with black but teamed up with them he would only be in incredible situations, as discussed above, the neighbor nilfgaardskogo Empire - is extremely disturbing situation.

r
rain31111 18.01.20

I have this henselt annoying and so I allowed Roche to kill this bastard

b
bluuuuuur 18.01.20

hmm henselt nefarious guy,but without him the North the Khan,and incidentally nilfgaard is that?? South?

b
bluuuuuur 18.01.20

hmm henselt nefarious guy,but without him the North the Khan,and incidentally nilfgaard is that?? South?

K
Kuker 18.01.20

bluuuuuur
This Empire - Yes, the whole South and even more.