3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midlight 18.01.20 01:20 am

Henselt: to kill or to leave (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

A very long time thinking about it. I think its existence is more easier life in the North (not counting Kaedven), the more such a dangerous person should not leave the throne... who knows what he might do in this position. What do you think?
117 Comments
Sort by:
a
art1my 18.01.20

Alexander Asadchy
Oh, to answer the comment from two months ago.
Well, Yes Emhyr awesome tactics that may lose a third war with the North. And in the game it might not put everyone on their knees, and just die.

R
Red-fox2k17 18.01.20

If you think logically,then there is nothing to think about.If you kill Henselta,who in addition to Redania stand against Nilfgaard?In Caudete ,Aedirne Temarii and will not repel ,so in these countries chaos.Will only Redania.This is something Nilfgaard got to sow discord in the kingdoms of the North,to give to accelerate neltharaku cavalry on the weakened and torn by the turmoil of the kingdoms of the North.It seems to me the answer is obvious.And for what it's worth to kill for what he raped Bianca?Killed blue stripes?This is normal things when people are rebelling against the king and his decisions!Foltest is doing quite well as Lavalette and count Echeveria.You have to give revenge on Vernon Roche and lose the North?

A
AlMud 18.01.20

Everyone is so worried the North could resist Nilfgaard but I think Nilfgaard will come - the order will bring. However as and black I sympathize with the other races they are more tolerant. So the bearded bastard, a rapist and a mass murderer, I helped to send to the light without remorse.

M
MU-admin 18.01.20

AlMud

are the Germans the war helped

b
blabulb2016 18.01.20

I left him alive. Just did Henselt really about their country and cared about ordinary people and made it stronger. Even Bianca says that he is for better life of their country is at war. Zivic himself said that he personally goes with the nobles for the common villages and checks everything is in order and for the maintenance of order Zvika like the award was given. And one soldier told how he a simple soldier saved from death. Have you seen that ever kinglet saved simple ordinary cannon fodder even not a nobleman but a common soldier? No. All rulers use them as meat for slaughter but not Henselt in the words of the soldier. After the incident with Sabrina and the Ruler of it at the time of the second part personally together with soldiers at war. It yourself Serrit and Egan said. And the Wild Hunt he's dying because he fought in the vanguard, together with his soldiers and was killed. Just the fact that Roche is a conspiracy against him balloons for three years and even many ordinary and approximate bribes were given. A few nobles wanted to overthrow him, and your pawn to sit on the throne because they Roshe Treasury suggested but as they got wind that she closed on him and he messing it showed middle finger to him and said that he will go into battle with their king. Ordinary soldiers with square coins Buttercup antagonize Detmold and Henselta through their songs well, and bribes Roshe there also worked. So Roche impaled himself and I reputation risk is not wanted and it is a killer of kings think. And Detmold is working on his king and even ready their lives for him to give what has been shown in the way Iorveta. It punishes Philip because with intrigue Detmold nothing to do wanted to have and put the king above all. The only thing that I just did not like Henselite that he is a racist but like other kings Demavend and Foltesta were the same xenophobes. And Blue do not mind because they are according to the information from the game, former criminals racists and rapists. Yes, and Roche in the beginning of the game the priest to death tortured and killed simple guards who were doing their job and to the betrayal of Loredo they nothing had. Was covered by his party during the conspiracy and then was surprised that it Henselt with conspirators to let the meat. In short Rocher himself chopping wood so that splinters flew. And his plot against Geralt Henselta set up.

R
Roco345 18.01.20

Ha1f-Dead
Yeah, and don't care what Henselt rapist and murderer wanted to chop off a piece Temarii and what killed the team Roshe and Banco raped Spit that Radovid fanatic burning people for nothing and povernuti asshole most importantly they are strong leaders but the crimes they committed, and currently have a death sentence earned or they don't have to answer for murder and terror?

R
Roco345 18.01.20

blabulb2016
And the fact that Henselt before conspiracy Rocher wanted to create a piece of Temarii and bribed Loreta norms I? And the fact that he raped Banku and wanted to kill the Witch right? The FACT that he attacked Aedirn and resulted which killed a lot of people normally a great person right?

R
Roco345 18.01.20

Red-fox2k17
Normal? And the fact that he to conspiracy wanted to take a bite Temarii bribing Loredo pass Flotzam is normal right? In fact He Henselt all this started and then blamed it on Rocher and stripes killed them and who gave him the right to force Banku huh?

R
Roco345 18.01.20

mormilad
The problem is that Henselt already blue stripes he has been scheming behind their backs wanted to take a bite from their Territories attacked Aedirn on his conscience the death of a lot of people, wanted to kill Geralt yeah indepen that to kill Yes

R
Roco345 18.01.20

entrails
Actually Henselt before wanted Flotzam tapati and also led the game behind Roche, and then killed his squad right? Wanted to kill Geralt attacked Aedirn which killed a lot of people

M
MunchkiN 616 18.01.20

like from a third party point of view in the camp henselta wound up muddy dude and a spy of a foreign hand, which the couple was there was sick and thinking he had a garrison. and looking no less troubled Witcher 2 Tama Chet did as he ische buddy blue stripes like so it was logical and vedmoka 2 and Roche to remove.
from the point of view vedmoka 2 Hellsing stupid that wanted to swallow but no matter how he tried to bend vedmoka 3 and killed him anyway Rocher and it's as if that is not the case of Witcher 2 already. and finally has no historical significance for the Witcher 3 that there is chose the Witcher 2

B
Bagirator 19.08.21

vad231437 The
answer to Geralt's words about "she is lying" is already in the conversation, she said, they say, he raped her and only left her alive, he did not believe that Henselt could keep her alive, simply because she is a girl, but when we ask Hensalt about rape, he is surprised and says that the "girl" moaned and did not receive any complaints during sex, Henselt did not receive any complaints, and Bianca did not resist, this is the answer, or she wanted this and possibly powdered her brains, what would she do to him this is just one more time, or maybe she spoke in a different way, or got scared, or just played along on purpose, because you need to save your ass, so sometimes you need to sacrifice your own ass or dumplings so that these places are not chopped up)))

M
Marina Mart 19.08.21

Bagirator

What ridiculous accusations about Bianca as a rape victim?
For the record, most women fall into a stupor when raped, which does not allow them to resist.

L
LOleg 29.11.21

vad231437
everything is simple, we play the witcher, he doesn't care, the king is not the king, he kills monsters, and Henselt the monster
Zyvik would also have to be put next to Henselt, for he "executed" the village

L
LOleg 29.11.21

The Bagirator
will go crazy, a dozen people come up to the woman in the alley, with meter-long knives, and their leader says, I'll just fuck you, or if you don't want to, we'll cut off your arms and legs first, and then I'll fuck you ... I think, in this situation, you would not resist either.

L
LOleg 29.11.21

vad231437
Geralt’s phrase about Bianca “She’s lying” does not come out of my head - the fact is that she didn’t say anything about rape, she just said “they let me go,” and the cut-scene is what the witcher saw with his witcher instinct, perhaps because that they had sex and a non-verbal connection was established

L
LOleg 29.11.21

On the topic, we have no choice, to kill Henselt, or not, we have a choice to save him from Roche, or not, but on such a choice, respectively, the question is - why the heck ???

PS but in general, I understand Geralt so that he does not care about all this politics and kings, according to the plot he is almost 100 years old, he survived many of them, and it is not known how long he will survive, the fact that he was hooking around with Foltest, it is only because for Triss, and so, he just goes to his goal, and life is generally pointless, his business is to kill monsters, it just so happens that his path intersects with others, so we are looking for Triss and our memory, and who will die there, or will die from what stood in his way, these experiences to the witcher to the bulb.