3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midlight 18.01.20 01:20 am

Henselt: to kill or to leave (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

A very long time thinking about it. I think its existence is more easier life in the North (not counting Kaedven), the more such a dangerous person should not leave the throne... who knows what he might do in this position. What do you think?
117 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 18.01.20

Cooker
I do not argue that the Union with Nilfgaard very rash move. Henselt not one of those kings that are capable of scheming, but there must be a reason, and quite compelling that he even invited them on the Board in loc Muine. + Emhyr not stupid, and unlike Henselta will use all means to weaken other States. He go to war right now, he will seek not the weakening of the North, but just the opposite. Under threat Nilfgaard all States in the North anyway unite. But the attacks Kaedwen no one expects. And then what will do to a warlike king, and so clear.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

Maklline66
No sense Kaedwen attack - Henselt received the tidbit - Who owns the valley of Pontar, owns the North, I can assume that nilfgaardian Henselt invited for the opposite reason - he wants such as to pay off the war, perhaps looking for a way to keep the black, however the exact cause is hidden from us so that there may be your option.

R
Runaa 18.01.20

Maklline66
Under threat Nilfgaard all States in the North anyway unite.

Well I have they quarreled and shot each other, although it may still come to its senses.

H
Ha1f-Dead 18.01.20

There is in my view, the balance of forces will not change much, who do not pass the game for Roche or Truly, provided that you save all possible the kings and princes life.
On the one hand with the passage of Roche, if you give anais to Radovid, we get two strong kingdoms of the North with two weaker them in subjection, and the army of these subordinate States will follow new rulers without any joy and fighting spirit (who likes to go into battle against the invaders, if that leads you to zakatil your country, because you have no reason to fight, you still lost), and in the case Aedirn no army is not likely at all.
On the other hand with the passage of Truly, we have only one strong king with a powerful army – Radovid, and the army Kaedwen and Aedirn will be bloodless, though not destroyed. But all the kingdoms of the North, except Temarii which will be divided between Redania and Kaedwen, will retain its sovereignty and when they realize that they're Nilfgaard as saying the Herald "trouble brings people together," all these kingdoms will be United, both among themselves and within each country. And they will go into battle with high morale shouting the names of THEIR kings, except Temarii of course. In addition, the independence will get the valley of Pontar where scoiatael will unite all the kingdoms of the North under the command Truly.
Total turn or two mighty kingdoms, or four weaker. The whole choice comes down to the choice between the restoration of unity Temeria or the protection of the sovereignty and independence Aeterna Valley Pontara. This choice everyone will make for himself.
In my humble opinion, Temeria with its prejudice and racism has had its day and Vahni Aedirn with Saskia at the head looks at her background much better. And in racist Temarii if it will be shared between the two racist (Radovid and Henselt) little will change, except that the nobles will complain that they have seized power, and the army will not know whom to obey. And indeed, with the passage of Temarii Roche have a choice initially was not great, or to give anais to Radovid that differs little from the division, or to give her Natalia that is not enough unity Temerei the face Nilfgaard as to usmjeriti nobles need a strong king or Queen, but to become Queen anais still need to grow, but unity Temarii because you need now.
Besides, if you go save Triss, the opportunity to build on the throne of anais or Saskia spell is not lost (anais steals Roche, and stilled raskoldoval Saskia will be next to the wounded Truly) and most likely it can be done in the third Witcher, or in a possible second expansion, as well as will not witch-hunt which will make Radovid with their inquisitors, the Kingdom of the North will receive support mages in the face of the Council and of the Chapter. And in this option, you can receive a unique pleasure from the massacre of the NIT Silarga and his assistant thug with Renaldo.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

Also in the second embodiment with Iorvetom if save Saskia, then valley of Pontar will be a neutral independent state of Upper Aedirn, which in itself ensures a balance in the North, after all, a decisive advantage not be none, and while maintaining the neutrality of the Upper Aedirn can be the arbiter in resolving disputes of the States of the North, it is the position ukreplyalsya also the fact that Saskia is a dragon, so can rule for centuries, keeping the peace in the North and created a state without prejudice, which is free to live and people of other races.

D
Dark Kahn 18.01.20

Hmm, and Roche to kill for what he and his people are doing with Geralt at the beginning? You on his back view...

M
MgVolkolak 18.01.20

Dark Kahn
Not all scars Geralt got to the torture of La Jacks, he's a monster hunter, so these new scars are a drop in the ocean. Besides, it's not Roche had been tortured, the authorities in the castle at that time was divided between two influential nobleman they gave most of the orders.

C
Chay s Limonom 18.01.20

Dark Kahn
It's his job after all.

M
MgVolkolak 18.01.20

On account Henselite now passed behind Roche, allowed to kill him, I thought that Henselt dangerous and unpredictable if he will sign an agreement with Nilfgaard? Besides, he's a good bastard, though a strong king.

I do wonder, while passing over the Truly Geralt asked Henselta to give blood for Saskia, and of course I can think, but maybe in that moment you can kill Henselta. Who knows, is there such a possibility?

C
Chay s Limonom 18.01.20

MgVolkolak
No)

D
Dark Kahn 18.01.20

MgVolkolak, what about his threat to rip Geralt in the square? My will be slaughtered in the same interrogation room, and then seizing his armor, sword and Mace would break loose, but before it would cut off the heads of those two bastards that beat Geralt in the chamber... In any case I will be against Roche...

C
Chay s Limonom 18.01.20

Dark Kahn
And so you can attack Roche in the interrogation room, but that's Bianca, um, attentive and fast)

D
Dark Kahn 18.01.20

Lemon tea ha there kakayato Bianca, not like Geralt himself...

S
Semen4life 18.01.20

Henselt must die

L
L.V.S 18.01.20

ha there kakayato Bianca, not like Geralt himself...
Maybe not a couple, but not to kill Roche.

e
entrails 18.01.20

From the point of view of emotions - Yes, of course Henselt Ah Ah is not good, killed Bros Roche. Well, actually, objectively, first, Roche spied on and wanted to overthrow Henselta, the king prevented it, killing his people, and Roche just wasn't there, consider lucky. Rocher himself framed their own people if to blame, blame him.
Secondly, Bianca, no one seems to be not raped, she was offered want to live - go. If you remember in the beginning of the game, Roche said, as Bianca was in the rows of strips - like the captain, in General it is clear than she had struck the road in life.
Spineless leaders of a country can only ruin, and raise ever (far beyond the examples do not need to go - our bear), so Henselt normal king, hardly other better (in the end he did not the soldiers be allowed). Killing him - we help Nilam and are in line with Summer.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 18.01.20

I love killed henselta guys Roshe pathetic that the scumbag had raped Bianca asshole I allowed Roche to kill henselta and slipped it in front of radovica(like I don't know)

R
Ray_McCole 18.01.20

I'm allowed to kill Henselta and would do it again, but after Roche killed him and then another y Detmold, I realized that the killing of even such stsuko foul thing.

m
mormilad 18.01.20

What's wrong actually Henselt did? well, if objectively?
blue stripes are basically immoral trash, they only want to get drunk , get natrahatsya and kill a couple of elves,like the knights of the flaming rose, and all the other ordinary warriors, they are in the lives of ordinary cattle, holding them back only commander whose common sense is by nature a bit more....
Bianca - the usual bQB, I'm sure it nairana and sniffed fisseha allowed myself to have around the squad polos in small groups of five to queue, so apply in the case of her concept of rape is not really even to the place...
the witch (that which cast a spell)he was killed, right here and do the right thing
in short tough guy Henselt
(well, I killed him to be honest, I do not know how the negotiations with him took place)

m
mormilad 18.01.20

entrails
FAK, I almost duplicated your post