3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomomi 20.01.20

judging by the topic title,I can't offer your favorite Daggerfall,so let it be Obla. Pros - soul,atmosphere and all that is in the game cons - of autoleveling...

s
sheikan 20.01.20

Oblivion, because it is the Living and the dead, Andoran: Axis and Nehrim. The original is boring everywhere.

F
FlexShepard 20.01.20

For oblivion was created by the Assembly Oblivion Association (at the time of writing I have is v.0.9.2)
This is the best that happened to the series, as such meeting Lorne mods nowhere.
Plus the authors constantly added (already like over 300 mods), and as the discovery of bugs, new patches (such those quality/support, by the way, most Bethesd's not!).
ALL! fashion in Russian. Authors great respect!

So, my choice is Oblivion with this build (without it still bored).
PS. Skyrim is also a bit disappointing... (key word little!)

sheikan
By the way, the Bench and Axis in a Association too...

K
Kuznecov Aleksey 20.01.20

Obla liked more. Don't like snow. :)

i
iliazovazat 20.01.20

I think that Morrowind is the best game in the series. Pros: creepy nostalgia(broke into tears when I heard Mein the of dragonborn), music, gameplay(the following games in the series gameplay has been simplified), the huge number of Easter eggs, graphics( at the time kereval all those shaders)

S
Serikov Yuriy 20.01.20

to Mora drove started with oblivion. personally, my opinion is: if no mods then of course grafikai Skye wins, but with HD textures Skaria even with HD mod is far from oblivion in all respects. I kind of Oblivion. and buildings there are better and more monsters the only perks in Skyrim is well, and dragons happy, but again if it is with HD textures

E
Eduard Rulev 20.01.20

Morrowind.But it is better to compare oblivion and Skyrim, I'm sure most of the inhabitants of the forum does not even run Morrowind.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.20

well ezhili you think about it.
Morrowind was probably the coolest 3D graphics in an RPG. can cooler it was in the ARKS but they're kind of the same time. OK in the sea was relevant long.
in oblivion, the dialogue was too steep but he was cut as vajdova and soul I wanted to like cruise.
in Skyrim there was no point. he's already llevatelo looked.
further, in the Morrowind physics was not in oblivion it was - it seemed very cool that there is a breakthrough the bottles clinking downhill roll. in Skyrim again, the wow effect was not. the train left and there is a standard physical hair not delivered.
then design... in Morrowind was probably the most freaky the design - sugar moon. and the mental game was dull and dreary. I was hit from the robots and pravyh machines. on set is nothing but graphics and the open world to race in Morris me neither not bad. oble did not have this Donnerstag any disgrace and the game transformed into something more pleasant to me but with grafon. Yes, the horses returned. but the map was dull and the auto generation of monsters and Sundukov. I am for 30 minutes of the game founded invisible wall. Yes, and I have him claustrophobia began like Gothic 3. in Skyrim same with the design and the Leyva design worked zachotno. elves strastnye atmosfernye. pathetic that haytov and lizards cheloveka feet. and the rest of all the cool spiritual Atmosfera. location eclipsing so it's hard to get around but again prevailed paravia centurions. then in the sky disappeared in fact the constellations of the horoscope. there are 3 constellations in the beginning I took classes for many simplifications. and bogoeski steam. it is trum-purum the coffin of the sky. sorry that he took litsuhu and took litsuhu not only to be a chatterbox TK developers SHD textures even so added. those Skyrim I generally do not like while atmosfernosti and coolness.
of course there is all sorts of gravenmade but to evaluate them separately from the game. Yes, and then improve grafana clearly on the side of Morrissey and obly. finally irradiated in cruise to make only the shadow is not normal. and really - to the level of wolds 2 almost only with the ancient animation and gameplay. so here, too, not on the side of Skye.

so I probably will vote for the irradiation, although the game suffered anal disaster dovesti to the level of expectations and level of play.

s
sergei_soft 20.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Makes me sick to read, your fingers would you cut off for being so Russian language is trash!!!

B
BorodaOLD 20.01.20

Hmm... I Tend to Morrowind. Second place Skyrim, Oblivion third. The reasons are simple:
1) the number of gameplay spent in these games. In M he played for nearly 9 months. In the Field three weeks. Skye went three times, I think six months has pass )
2) interestingness of the passage. In really I have not played, I lived there. Obla waited fashion Oscuro, walked once and forgotten. Skye, he's difficult. On the one hand respect the artists\designers of the game. On the other - hatred are responsible for the quests (either story or optional), and lots of bugs (not fixed even with the latest patches. Thanks for the unofficial patches made by fans with straight arms). Thank you for utterly simplified skill system and GPS on the map, without which most of the quests are stupidly did not pass. someone will say play with the mod and you will have happiness! in principle, Yes, but there is a caveat: I think that the game should be self-sufficient and without a lot of fan-made modifications (such as MOPP), not to be a base for them. Why do I still play ? Really another year of the game I have not mastered, and Skye actually did like the open world and... atmosphere of nature I guess. Climb the hill, proud to look around the neighborhood... And scream FUS-Ro-Da!, scaring bystanders. That's probably why. )))
By the way, I noticed some pattern - many who played the older TESS think that epic Daggerfall Morrowind.
(I missed him already, and now to play it... hmm, a bit problematic) What is it - nostalgia poll, or a gradual slide into yr game development ? Naively hoping for the first. ))

A
AT_Sagor 20.01.20

How can you compare a game of this scale?
For me it's all a separate story in the same universe and not any of vs.
Their links just the plot and some General concepts that emphasize the belonging to the series of the game.

E
Einfall 20.01.20

Only played Oblivion and Skyrim.
For quests better than Oblivion , the Skyrim atmosphere.
Inclined to Skyrim , I like the snow and cold.

M
Mrqwertyololo 20.01.20

Morrowind - Game of childhood) unfortunately completed it only once, more was not possible) in the third part of this beautiful series, played about a year) Liked its atmosphere and to pass not particularly in a hurry. He lived there for some life. Chic atmosphere! great gameplay and most importantly - nothing more. And if so - then the whole TES series itself is excellent and compare them with each other, as is the whole story!

i
insel 20.01.20

started with obly, she also remains a favorite in the series. liked utopia)) all scrolls is the spirit, but attractive to me more in oblivion! maybe because it was the first of a series in which I played? Skye also liked, but it is as if to say... predictable that Le, and a little dull... there's this feeling of... anxiety? nastroenia? don't know how to put into words
in General, I expect global mod where it will be Mora raids and Skye in one bottle))

W
Winter is Coming 20.01.20

Skyrim (TES series first went into Oblivion, but was unable to play), after a mod sujecki Morrowind and oblivion mastered.

D
Dagot 20.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Morag_Tong 20.01.20

Morrowind is the most rich, detailed and very deep in all of the series

D
Dagot 20.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

No frost and knee pain. Yes - Central heating!

S
StrideForge 20.01.20

at_sagor
How can you compare a game of this scale?
For me it's all a separate story in the same universe and not any of vs.
Their links just the plot and some General concepts that emphasize the belonging to the series of the game.
The most appropriate comment in this thread )

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

at_sagor
Yes, that's easy. Take and compare. What are you, little boy? No game can compare? You probably just don't know on what parameters can you compare such different games. For example, the interest duration of interest. Playability, if the game arouses curiosity. As in the game you can play until she tired of is all the parameters that can oblivion even with the sapper to compare. So Skyrim is the worst part. In all Skyrim the good and atmospheric - just the beginning. When they collect the flowers, digging the ore, cheto trying to portray in the forging of weapons... And that's all lovely then ends. The game is very good Podwale in terms of graphics and appropriate behavior and feelings of the character in the game world. But to portray something on this scheme, alas, could not. As I tell in the beginning of the game total, just a TOTAL NIGHTMARE, the lack of quests. You come to Riverwood, studied to make the armor... and that all life ENDS in Riverwood. Hell, there is also a tavern, where you can swell! There is some garden! There are people there! Everyone should have at least 3 of the quest. To bring a wolf. To release the mine to improve production, to clear the camp of bandits to fetch a book from the cave, to bring flowers, bring honey from the nearby Falkreath! To go to the cabin and Angie to talk to this witch. During the conversation, she'll want to kill, but instead YOU're killing her, in her stuff to find a note on several lareger the same old witches. Take it to the head of the settlement of Riverwood (by the way WHO is this? Throughout the settlement there is no chapters, no local Chairman. Hell, and who then quests, then all tied? Same thing with the jarls in the cities - they do not have anything to talk about, the feeling that it's not a Jarl, but just another some character that just has to be in the castle) . So, back to the head of the settlement Riverwood, he gives you more instructions, for example to deal with these witches. Or something else. During the quest find the link to some necromancers who ply the graves of ancient heroes - they too kill. Along the way, the cabin of Anga, the head of Riverwood passes into YOUR POSSESSION. And there is the alchemy table, and zacharovanna, and various accessories. Plus each day automatically stuffed a bag with rare ingredients. ..... THIS IS A REAL GAME. That's the real QUESTS. What the hell is going on in Skyrim - I don't understand. They made for the game a rich canvas, but nothing on the canvas is not depicted. All I suggested - entirely doable in hardware and software in the game engine. And no flying dragons here don't need to corny game to enjoy. In oblivion was quests-investigation. In Skyrim there is nothing close. Everything is absolutely clumsy, stupid, unplayable. For the second time to pass - not interested. Because in the game is banal nothing to do. Quests do not have ANY. All the forces of the Studio was thrown to the dragons, the dragon language and grafon. Forgot about quests. Recall, oblivion in every city you appear, IMMEDIATELY 2-3 quest hung up on you. It was enough with traktora about rumors to speak of as CLAP - and quest. Plus one quest depends on the other! In oblivion there was even imerskoe arena in the city, where you fought for money, plus helped Agronak with his past. Plus increased their combat capabilities. Plus it was possible to Rob the safe of the arena. There you can place your bets and earn loot. After you became the champion, in the same Imperial city after you send Stridor, which for its operation has decided to bring the new champion of the arena. Which AGAIN results in a new quest. And so on and so on! After serebristogo quest, you get good spellbound! In Skyrim I never got anything valuable enough. All the awards - brand randomly and depend on.

in Skyrim, no real treasures in chests in various dungeons. Yes, trunks is there, but their contents can not be called a treasure. There is constantly 300-500 coins, some junk stick with a useless enchantment, and a pair of soul stones. AND THAT'S ALL. No you no weapons, no armour, no enchanted rings. More armor there, but very rarely. Reducing the number of different enchantments very painful blow to the entire game at once. You just don't want to crawl into another cave and find it again is unnecessary soul stones. In the game there are even some unique rings. The game does little content, just a LITTLE. The world is empty. To become an Archmage you have to spend only 1 day of play and O - you're the Archmage. In oblivion first I had 7 recommendations to collect to have access to the University of magic. In General.... there is certainly much to say, since Skyrim came out worse in 80% of settings than oblivion. The point? ... so what the point we buy games to PLAY, but not to the point to stare all day long. And Skyrim... I now put him somewhere in March of the month again to check out... and I couldn't. I just couldn't play this sad besprosvet. After the first passage more NOT-IN-the-D-SNO. All kirdyk game. Oblivion I put in the summer and again enjoyed the game again, killed the Daedra and developed in the arena in the Imperial city. Because re-take wonder! the world is rich!

by the way, I saw that the game tried to diversify somehow. Ie breathe in adventure. Added a few treasure maps. And that's all. That's all the inhalation is over. The treasure map inside is good. It is a good idea. But she's the only one in the entire game. It feels like it was invented just before the release when they realized that the game just nothing to do. And designers for half an hour before sending the disk of gold, squeezed to play these maps with treasures, clicked OK - and the drive left the factory. Here is how it is implemented, according to my feelings.

only miserable rogues can kill me. I don't see anything for which you would then put a minus. I have proposed a whole series of quests at the initial stage. She would be much loved. So what is there to kill? Not for that. Why minusovat are just miserable students who want me to oppose, but can not write anything sensible, and eventually beaten like the clowns just sculpt minus. Wretchedness unfinished.

to kill you, if I said the next part of the scrolls I DOWNLOADED. Here probably, although that is unlikely. Right now, I generally do not buy the game, stupid rock. And that's it. Bothered to spend the Moolah on toys, the AAA class, which start - and they don't have AAA, and some trash. It's all modern games. Including praise the pirates for torrents, I without them as without hands.