3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arrakis_Sun 20.01.20

Oblivion. Because Cyrodiil, interesting quests (and there are many), memorable characters, nice graphics and normal physics, Martin voiced by Sean Bean and interesting the main quest (I'm almost in tears at the end), Modryn Oreyn, just smashing the Shivering Isles (best DLC gazebos for history IMHO), a lot of unique items, classes with pictures and stats of the Guild. There were, of course, the schools autoleveling at high levels, all the sticks are the same sticks, and of generated terrain (although fascinating places still enough).
If Obla like me 100%, the Morra so can 90. The plot of the campaign is even cooler, heaps of guilds/factions, a diverse selection of weapons and armor/clothing. Overall - a great game that just technically out of date, unfortunately...
Skyrim is so... about 70%. Predictable, dull, gray. Good game overall, can be a long time to mess around, but too simplified and limited, and might just get bored. There's even a very original beginning of the task in the end boil down to one go and find/kill in a single action. Jobs are few. Something like the Order of Virtuous Blood then do not count will meet. Even here the gear does not break. Again, autoleveling wildest. All for the convenience of the poor casual.
There is still TESO and I'll give her 85%. But that's another story)

L
Leonardus 20.01.20

Of course Oblivion ,the quests, the story, atmosphere, much better than Skyrim,Morrowind liked it less because of the suit and the lack of voice acting

S
Snova_na_PG 20.01.20

Skyrim most of all liked. In Morrowind you didn't play enough, not tightened too much and stupid to explore oblivion was boring.
About the preferences of course do not argue. To each his own.
But in skyrelyje liked everything. One world to explore is very interesting for me personally.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
It's called *atmosphere* Near you ours. In General, Skyrim is more technological and therefore choose it. On it and better graphics, fashion and beautiful. And Oblivion no fish is not meat. Better Morrowind again the pen to go with the HD packs and ENBом. There even though the plot is interesting and kV.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
And who hinders to roll the graphics mods for Morrowind?
Spoiler

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

Stkekor
tell me more

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
It turns out that envy and HD packs, re texture for Skyrim... also it's only good for pictures? Mods Morrowind can get it to the level of oblivion and above. Animation among other things in Skyrim is not far away from Morrowind was gone. And everything else fixed with a mod, provided that the PC of course, all this beauty pull. For rolling heaps of mods needed hell of a machine because optimization of course in this case 0.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The safety of the atmosphere depends on-what mods you cram. You can find the gloomy ENB presets, etc. As you can cram all Kawai and trains.

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

Stkekor
Edmin wrote:
from oblivion tools easier for scripts and stuff. About it even the developers Andoran said

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
For Skyrim is full of great mods, like new locations, armor, weapons, and even square and new Npsi. Maybe you just don't know how to use NEXUSом? Good enby and HD packs really transform the game, and if there still set the scripts on the animation of hair, armor, robes of the Magi and St. the game is in a moment transformed. Let's take another weather, footprints in the snow, etc. Everyone works and everyone is happy. There's only 2 options, either your a bunch of pulls all this beauty, or you just don't know how to set it up!

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

Stkekor
NENUZHNA!? What is needed? Tell me how

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

MikuHadsune
Wasting your time))

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
In fact, in the UK there is a mod on the rings and on the dark dungeon too. (Hey ENB). And houses can be also okay to decorate. KEK.
In oblivion the doors flew? I do not remember this. profanity that is.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Pochemuzh I. He's a funny frame. Cheers me up.

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

MikuHadsune
FGM is always fun.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
What 100 rings? Try thinner. Need 3? Put 3 or you just make 100 rings to wear?
You might be surprised, but there are enby for lighting only in caves. If you are looking for, make sure you have knew.

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

It would be necessary with zvezdoleta the sky to punch nails, that norms of the subject. and then just the ideas of the Judeo podkinut, not arguing.

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

Stkekor wrote:
I've seen mods oblivion best mods
for example

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
than, the presence experience and brain?
Noticed you have the presence thereof. Than fun? Those that don't even know what fashion is, and say something. First, scour the Nexus for decency.
Not EMB, and ENB. =)
Oh yeah to wear for 3 ring and climb through the dark areas it's very creative.
If you are an adult, then Otchego write stupidity. Yes. 3 rings on the finger of PTS changing the atmosphere. Armor and then re texture and not lying.....

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

But as a Troll. About the rings and doors are simply jaw from laughing already hurts.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Here you kartinochka with enbom, not atmospheric
SpoilerBut a reference to mod for your favorite dark cellars
Спойлерhttp://modgames. net/load/tes_ v _skyrim/gejmplej/1/247-1-0-9627Ток to put a space clean.
And where does my comp? I play games such as: pilars of eternity, fallout 2, Morrowind (with mods of course), Stalker... It's such graphiste games.