3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
First, no need alpetite. Secondly, as you're too much underestimated Skyrim) No, the game is not perfect, each of the three parts has its own pros-cons.

Remember to at least oblivion in every city you appear, IMMEDIATELY 2-3 quest hung up on you.
In oblivion side quests less than in Skyrim. First get 2-3 quest and then the city becomes empty and uninteresting. In Skyrim at least radiant is, there will always be work, even of the same type.
Look, you said that in Riverwood, there is nothing to do, but this is only a small village. I have the same claim to Oblivion, more precisely, to the Imperial city. Several areas, lots of NPCs and quests 7 only. And 3 of them can only be obtained from 1 PS. True, Unexpected journey is quite unexpected and interesting quest, but the chance of it getting, not climbing on the Internet sources is very small.

No you no weapons, no armour, no enchanted rings
Well, well. Everything in the game is. There is even a perk treasure Hunter. Without learning the blacksmith and stumbled on the dragon armor at a low level, you can squeal with joy as finding Daedric or glass pauldron in Morrowind. And, in oblivion autolevel autolevel chases.

The world is empty.
The living just) a Note from enemies, attack by thugs, receiving inheritances from friends and just a bunch of random events and meetings.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%B2%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%87%D0%B8
The list is huge, this even in GTA 5 and RDR will not see. You just need to walk more without fast travel.
The rest makes no sense to argue, Guild short, mainquest too.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
you who so cleverly brain washed? Quests come about analyze) In the Imperial city immediately receive a quest to who is the gray Fox. Then you wait 22 fights in the Arena. Quest origin of the Gray Prince. Then the quest of the goods of Coroner. The quest about the Order dobrodeteli blood. The quest from Mbakana! It results in long research of Ayleid ruins and even in 3 party quest which gives you the same Odbacena. See how much! And all these quests - not fucking random with a constant reward of 100 gold. You count, you che me your radiant shove?! The quest is THE SAME, the reward is THE SAME - 100 gold. And ed what is changing is the location of the cave where you have to kill the leader of the bandits. AND THAT'S ALL. Here's your vaunted radiant.

Wild Rider
quests only 7. Yeah 7 and 9 absolutely unique quests. Plus 22 fights in the arena, each battle is UNIQUE and each enemy has a unique appearance and outfit. Where in Riverwood at least 3 of the quest?! there's only one quest, which takes 30 seconds if desired. Press E on the tanning machine, on the Brightener only and forge. That's the entire quest. How are you brainless enough to compare Riverwood and Imperial city?! In oblivion, all quests are interesting, unique and have a unique reward! What makes them take place during the second pass. What in Skyrim? What's one unique and interesting quest? I only remember the quest about finding the killer.

Wild Rider
Imperial city
Search The Thieves Guild
Collector
There is nothing that you cannot take away
Secrets of the Ayleids
Extortionist
Unexpected journey
Unfair competition
The order of the Virtuous blood
The Origin Of The Gray Prince
ARENA - 22 combat + unlimited after fighting for 1-2-3 thousands of gold and ingredients from defeated monsters. It's not a pathetic 100 gold for completing the same boring quests.

Anvil
Angelski ship of ghosts
Don't believe the sirens
Where spirits inhabit the

Bravil
The Lone Sentinel
Hunters and game
Through a nightmare

Broome
Two sides of a coin
Friendship betrayed
Mystery valley

Kvatch
Breakthrough of the siege of Kvatch
The battle for castle Kvatch

Chorrol
Separated from birth
Lost legacy
The sins of the father
Picture of the crime
Deadly field
Shadow over Hackdirt

Leyawiin
When the gods wish to annoy
Orc Mazoga
Knights of the White stallion
Tears of the Savior

Skingrad
Paranoia
Search of their roots
Stash Resent Hall

Cheydinhal
Threat art
The venality and conscience
Stubborn knight

Wild Rider
that's how many quests there. And I every remember. Because he is unique not just in the city, and THROUGHOUT the GAME. There is not a single quest in the style of you get how in Skyrim. Skyrim is littered with quests from ear to ear you get. Or go kill - get your measly 100 gold. what is 100 gold, even though you can some brains to think? The teachers have skills to increase costs from 550 to 4,000 gold. I need 40 times to complete the quest the Jarl to earn 4000. And it is only one level of 5. Ie to use all the 5 times per level, it is necessary 20 thousand. And it should be 200, two HUNDRED TIMES to complete the quest the Jarl. Sorry, this is not a game, but stupid.

A
ApocalypseLV 20.01.20

Skyrim I liked! Graphics, sound, gameplay, quests - everything is cool. In Morrowind, graphics are terrible, the animation is clumsy.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
in Skyrim there is not one quest in the spirit of Mystery valley. Not a single quest in the style of a Shadow on Hardertom. There's only something like tears of the Savior in Skyrim is a purple tree from which the essence is drained. Well, Yes, interesting. But this is not a quest. To get to the tree, even no quest to take, and just in the study of the world accidentally stumbling across. While Tears of the Savior you need refined frost salts, then fight through a cave with beasts, and then out into the clearing, Frosty fire, where you fight with ice guard, too unique, if you haven't noticed. Beautiful meadow, beautiful picture, beautiful story in the quest. All beautiful. Collect the crystals, looking for them, and then you get 4000 gold. Here is a quest! I understand. in 2006, it seemed like ordinary things. But compared to Skyrim... Oh God... Skyrim is like 3 steps back.

Dyuio
classic does not know how to grow old. On it and a classic. Morrowind and oblivion will long remember. And Skyrim will not. Because all the mods for Skyrim is armor, a new elven swords, new textures and new night elf. Any decent fashion.

p
pec 20.01.20

SaIIIa
Why, Oh why do you want to earn money so masochistic method? Well shake you alchemy, eat all ingredients of all types then Yes, go buy all the ingredients from the alchemists and in the same potions at 500-700-1500 vari and sell)
On the subject - neither one nor the third. I'm for Daggerfall at all, a huge varied game world how to play - so everywhere and not visited yet) a toy is only 300 meters weighs :D

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

ApocalypseLV
you know that when a person presses hard on the schedule in their arguments, it is not man, and full dois, whose opinion is worth nothing? Keep that in mind for the future.

3.14 kachu
in fact the joke that I'm so not making money. And more than 2 times I quests the Jarl didn't, because just rides what was happening. What is simple random. I'm the dude hard rubs me the radiant - I don't understand. Radiant has done to the world itself, filled, and developed to be a vacation, instead of normal quests to create.

p
pec 20.01.20

SaIIIa
We better radiant than without it)
Its done that would be what to do when all pass. However, the quality is normal, not radiantismo, depressing, I agree.
And with each part of the scrolls are becoming dull and nudna, alas.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
quests of the dark brotherhood. Skyrim - 17, Oblivion - 27. Quests fighters Guild - Skyrim - 9, Oblivion 21. The mages Guild. Skyrim - 15 quests, radiant quests are not included, the randomness in oblivion was not, therefore, consider only unique quests. Oblivion -23

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
You see the message near the button edit? Copy all in one post, if you wrote two times in a row. This is not a chat. Otherwise you'll have a warning to issue. Nothing personal, but you ignored me, I just don't want to clean up after users.

>you who so cleverly brain washed?
>at least you can do some brains to think?
Easy, easy, are adequate dialogue. I yet shut my eyes.

Then you wait 22 fights in the Arena.
Look, arena is the Guild. We parse a single side quests in different cities.

Search the Thieves Guild is the same quest level this is not your typical to talk to Wiligelmo about the bards College, in fact. Or to Talk with the leader of the Companions. Well, the Grey Prince, and the Search will take into account the Guild, then 9.

And all these quests - not fucking random with a constant reward of 100 gold.
Quest the Collector is the level this is not your typical collect 24 stones of Barenziah. Nothing interesting. In oblivion it's three quests to find the roots of Nirn. However, you can count them as one. You can remember the Fishing. And the quest where you find the ancient wine.
If we assume all the quests then Skyrim is clearly the leader. List of quests from him. If we consider only the normal quests, then you need to throw at least 4 out of oblivion. Then create a list.

I need 40 times to complete the quest the Jarl to earn 4000.
Stop, stop. The same level of gold. Somewhere in 750 gold, somewhere as much as 1.5 to the maximum you can get. At the level of the thirtieth and more.

quests of the dark brotherhood. Skyrim - 17, Oblivion - 27. Quests fighters Guild - Skyrim - 9, Oblivion 21. The mages Guild. Skyrim - 15 quests, radiant quests are not included, the randomness in oblivion was not, therefore, consider only unique quests. Oblivion -23
I said that the guilds in Skyrim is short. Oblivion here, the winner is indisputable.

ApocalypseLV
The Morrowind graphics are terrible, the animation is clumsy.
Animation - Yes, but graphics can be fixed with a mod.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

The absolute number of quests in Skyrim consists of 3 items, for example
Talk to Vegitau.
To give a potion of healing Vujica.
To receive the award.
That is, completely simple quests in which nothing from you to think. To carry the ore to bring the letter. Bring 20 bunches of grapes. Bring the honey. To carry the products. To bring a sword. Bring the diary. Bring 5 teeth cold cast. To bring 10 bundles of fire salt gay bulimundo. To bring the statue. To bring the book. To bring the locket. To bring the bars. To bring the contract. To bring soul stones. To bring the bow. Bring armor. .... and so on and so on and so on...

Wild Rider
Look, arena's Guild. We parse a single side quests in different cities.
and the arena is not in the city? Like in the city.
Finding the Thieves Guild - it's the same quest level this is not your typical to talk to Wiligelmo
Yes nichrome. To join the thieves Guild have to guess by good words be persuaded to tell a beggar where to hire new thieves Guild. Or you can fill up with money ,ie trite to bribe the poor. But ... money is usually no, because there have under 1000 gold somewhere. Or have to stay in prison! In any case, there is not talk, but to find a way of solving a certain task.
Quest the Collector is the level this is not your typical collect 24 stones of Barenziah. Nothing interesting.
you even did this quest at least? ... you all PLAYED in oblivion? ... 24 stone, which spread out to hell knows where and look for them anywhere is 10 statues, each of which has its unique Ayleid ruins, and each is protected in its own way and original. And to these statues still need to reach, because they are at the END of each dungeon, i.e. you have to kill a ton of enemies. There was even one dungeon when I'm coming - no one in the County there. Empty dungeon. He reached the statue at the end. Grab her and ....AND KNOCKED THE ZOMBIES FROM ALL SIDES! That was a surprise, here the game even horror gave. For dungeon - dark and hopeless. Without a torch or spell light there just nothing to see. Complete darkness. 24 miserable stone of Barenziah here even does not want to go.For collect them as garbage. And in the quest Abakano for each statue you have to fight.

Wild Rider
side quests in Skyrim is terribly monotonous and uninteresting. You 500 pieces to rivet, but it is of interest to the game not add. In oblivion do less side quests. But Skyrim has finished its advantage. Because the contents of the oblivion quests in any comparison does not go with Skyrim. The quest for the Kidnapper of potatoes. The reward will be a UNIQUE INGREDIENT. Which you can buy for 25 gold. He never sold more. Quest ancient wine. You are looking for a totally unique wine with unique magical effects it is possible to collect and even to set at home on the table! About how! in Skyrim, there's nothing there, no uniqueness, no ingredients or wines. Quest about Nirnroot. In oblivion in the course of the quest, you get access to a completely unique potions, "the potions research. Small, medium, large, and great elixirs. You can only buy them from Sinderion, you can collect, and you can drink during the actual research of caves and dungeons, because the elixir has its own unique layout of the magic effects, and the Grand elixir, which has 40 roots of Nirn, has already EIGHT magic effects of 300 seconds each.

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
and the arena is not in the city? Like in the city.
Every battle in the Arena can be attributed both to complete the quest, and in General for the quest do not count. It's just a fight. I prefer to classify them separately. Why? Because the single side quests affect the increase of interest that the player started to explore the world and not just take jobs from the quest giver at one point and stupidly went through the story.
So let's settle this: let us count the individual quests in the city and outside the cities in Oble and Skye. Not counting the quests from the Guilds, as well as a primitive such as Bring 20 skins of this animal. Well, the DLC is not yet touched, too.

In any case, there is not talk, but to find a way of solving a certain task.
Okay, then you can deduct and Skyrim joining the Board. You need to demonstrate your magic skills. In addition, there is variation: you can also say that he is dragonborn, showing Creek.

Full of darkness. 24 miserable stone of Barenziah here even does not want to go
Not convinced. The stones also are in unique locations. Some of them you will occasionally find when passing other quests. The statues, too, need to look. The increase in interest due to the fact that the player knows ABOUT what the locations are of the statue, unlike stones that can absolutely everywhere, extremely doubtful. By the way, you played Morrowind?

you ever PLAYED in oblivion?
Of course. Only I Collector and failed. Was too lazy to purposefully run through the Ayleid, besides not knowing where to find these statues. After the heads of the quest to Sheogorath went.

Once again, you're the button change you see at the bottom of your messages? Copy, do one of the two the message, delete the old one.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
do you even realize WHAT I write? you understand about what I write? in Skyrim with the quality of quests all miserable. And not interesting. Even in Skingrad is a quest inside your own home! you bought a house. And live in it. And only a month later of the game you found some suspicious note on the ledge on the 3rd floor. Just like that! Acrobatics learned to 50, and by chance jumped at home and accidentally caught sight of the note. You get through a few jumps for a ledge high acrobatics have much swing really. Read.... yeah, somewhere in the house HIDING! A treasure chest! It's the dream of all children - to look in your own home a treasure chest! Stash! Secret! Anything!!! To tell you the truth, I also have this quest called awesome interest. I literally inspected every corner of my house, not a single square meter left nekounam me. And I've found it! Ring unique and truly valuable and beautiful precious stones. Because in oblivion - they are RARE. He and precious! To collect 10 flawless emeralds, it's really complicated and go on for the entire game. And so even to some virtual resources, you are treated like treasures! What in Skyrim? getting perk treasure hunter, precious stones lying in fact in each box, and each box. Really, you come to the tomb, some kind of dust, the skeletons around. Opened one box - 3 grenade. Another urn - 2 amethyst. The third urn - 2 ruby. The fourth urn - 5 emeralds. And so on and the stuff in each dungeon. I mean it's not precious stones. AND GARBAGE. It's more than skeletons in the cave. More than dirt on the street. These stones lying EVERYWHERE, in every chest of 5 pieces in each urn, which met before well, a maximum of 25 gold, and now there suddenly began to be 5-6 gems cost 100-200 gold. Is that what logic is? Autolevel in oblivion was somehow still possible to understand, like enemies to develop and also every time they have a new and more sturdy armor. How to explain a presence in 50 stones in the urns, which you examined TO perk and nothing is found? Huh? what logic can this be explained?

Wild Rider
the stones do not lie in the locations, and LYING around where no hitting. They are arranged SO that treat them like garbage. Which accidentally stumble. A stone not to sell or to decorate your home. This quest is garbage, which is nothing to do. Why do they collect? For what? you do not break off. You've collected stones like garbage, and then begin to collect precious stones as rubbish, which is no use. Precious stone and precious that it's RARE. And in Skyrim, getting that perk, gems strewn absolutely everywhere and 4-5 pieces at a time. It's garbage. There is no point in saving amethysts, if they can walk through absolutely ANY pair of caves there and gather up these stones, like mushrooms or berries. This mutism.

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
I understand you met with a series of ten, when I started to play Oblivion. What you write is only your subjective experience. The other player may have gotten great joy seeing finally craft arrows in Skyrim. All tastes are different.

Huh? what logic can this be explained?
A gaming Convention. You don't explain why the enemies in oblivion suddenly everyone started to wear glass and Mithril armor instead of fur. Why suddenly in the game disappeared flying demons, which at the first level was? The plague, or what kind of pass? Deadly diseases were like. Natural disaster, that at every step became caught Draugi?

I autolevel in oblivion somehow still possible to understand, like enemies to develop and also every time they have a new and more sturdy armor.
Nice try. They would sell all the good that they are hanging, and not to Rob random Champions of Cyrodiil. Yes, and strangely they develop. I would understand that some group of bandits walks in the same armor and the other in the other. And then all of a sudden started to evolve

This is garbage.
Yes, not so it's rubbish, if low levels want big bucks to. And then suddenly 100-200 gold will be enough for you.

Dude, if tomorrow multiposting this stay, will you run up to the ban. I warned you. A two-minute job - to edit your posts.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
Was too lazy to purposefully run through the Ayleid, besides not knowing where to find these statues.
and what is the difference from finding the stones of Barenziah?! with all berinthia even worse, because stones can be found in caves, and even in the castle of the Earls. Go find them, open it up inside at all the ENTIRE GAME WORLD, yeah. Ayleid statues you can still somehow find it, because I know that they are ONLY in Ayleid ruins. And along the way there you can collect the Welkynd stones and stones Varley, which are also very rare and these represent the highest value. They can even decorate the house. As your stones of Barenziah - nothing to decorate. I don't care where the crown will stand, if not in my house so to me the of the crown as to the bulldozer. And the perk is still idiotic, precious stones which you have collected and stockpiled at home, doing dirt and debris, which is a lot in each of the ruins. Went into one cave, plus 20 stones. Went to the second cave, plus 30 stones. The ruins of the third - plus 40 stones. In the end home more of these trinkets are than the dirt on the shoes. It's not a perk, it is a legalized CHEAT. And he is very nasty looks in the game

yeah dude, you got that right. Better slightly exaggerated development, than none like in Skyrim. Where everything go in some rags and junk some. During this time, that they robbed and killed you long ago to buy the ebony sword, armor more expensive. Enchant them! This is what is called DEVELOPMENT. When you're not the one standing on the spot. And when if you killed someone then you take his expensive good. And not some old smelly belongings in the form of iron sword and an old leather armor. What the hell do then to hang in the dungeons, if you have Daedric armor was forged? in the caves no rings, no armor won'T BE interesting. No amulets. NOTHING. Skyrim is not a game, it's a very bad attempt to make a game similar to the real world. And this is to do, came out filthy. It is better to make a normal game.

it is necessary to make a GAME. GAME. That was fun to PLAY. I'm much more fun to play with autoleveller when he came to the cave. Scored Daedric armor. Sold them for a giant grandmother. And these giant grandmother dumped on teachers skills, which requires exactly the same giant grandmother for raising skill. What you teachers did not pay attention? some NPCs can afford 4000 gold for ONE skill only?! Where to get 4000 gold?! where such price, if the reward from the Jarl is just 100 gold? Or came into the cave and there was fucking no, only the trash with iron swords and leather armor. Anything of value. I'm telling you NOT to DO a GAME SIMILAR TO the REAL WORLD. Then just to be a shit.

p
pec 20.01.20

Dyuio
In oblivion it is necessary to improve, to take up positions
In Morrowind, you probably wanted to say

Dyuio
Morrowind played? There is thus here, as you say. Scored 90 skill in heavy armor, 75 long swords and so on, will not be the head of warriors)

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
For such a hell of a job like finding all 24 stones, player always will have good luck and all the chests and urns will burst with diamonds, amethysts and other stones. I think it is normal. Logical? Maybe not. Maybe. It's RPG, fantasy.

It is better to slightly over-exaggerated development, than none like in Skyrim. Where everything go in some rags and junk some.
No, development is just. The enemy then will be able to do critical hits, they will replenish health and stamina. On clothes that have almost no impact, Yes. But it is more realistic, I think. And the weapons, arrows, and they change, by the way.

in the caves of no rings, no armor won'T BE interesting.
Nothing of the sort. You can enchant a helmet with 80% resist against fire? No. And to find such unique things is quite real.
Well, overall, Yes, the artifacts become a little less unique, because cut off some magical effects, like damage to armor when struck. But worthless uniqueness, if you come across a hammer that reduces the appeal. Why, Oh why is he in the game? Then the radiant from Skyrim hanged himself would envy.

With you it is very difficult to dialogue. Must be able to recognize some of the disadvantages of the game, which like most, and not ignore, like I do. I don't see you recognized at least some disadvantages of oblivion. But of course, I like the entire series, but don't need it everywhere bleach.

About the ban I warned.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
you need to understand that games are games. In which PLAY. And the trend of recent years - not game, but a slice of real life. In real life this fits on the MAGIC - don't know, but here's an example of the absolute crap that starts when you're trying to make fantasy a bit more realistic, as if it were the real world. But does not work. Behold oblivion - the real world. There all using magic, for it has been given to ALL. Why in Skyrim are magic only mages? Why criminals walk with torches if you can learn the cheapest spell ever invented - Light? what is it, what does this have for dragonborn so unique! And waving a sword knows, and knows magic! Generally knows everything. But it does not happen, such exceptional never born in any real world. All are born equal in properties, just at a disadvantage. But why ask such crappy questions in the game?

I'm not a bleach oblivion. I'm just playing with toys and asking questions try not to ask. Here is a game, fine, let her play. But ...vhat in Skyrim crooked game going.... right to horror. Well, barely passed. ... then nostalgia started oblivion. And played the only way, finally high. Especially with all the mod type the Thieves of the Imperial city. And then I realized that in Skyrim I play is Uninteresting. And in oblivion interesting. In Morro, I was not playing, my computer only appeared in 2004, and on normal games I generally learned only in 2006, when the gambling began to buy and began to navigate the game world. In the same year, I had oblivion! As a kind of milestone of my start in the gaming world.

there is no more or less normal mods for Skyrim. Was a very rare mod that corrected the spell of fire, but he disappeared in history. There was some mod to improve the properties of the werewolf when it turns - but it's not so good situation was. In General how many mods I had too, even the rare ones, which you never heard - neither can I call fully ready for use. Like for oblivion, Thieves of the Imperial city, Fanatics nine and so on. Fucked up everything, man, the whole modding died.

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
Behold oblivion - the real world.
Good argument. I almost believed it.

They all use magic, because it is given to ALL. Why in Skyrim are magic only mages?
75% of the province of Skyrim, the Nords are all about magic didn't hear anything. It is sufficient to ask the inhabitants Morfala who don't like Valiona, Winterhold, who do not trust the mages of the Collegium. This can be explained.
And anyway, you're somehow in their own way interpret the concept of realism in an RPG. Then there are just some conventions that are different from oblivion. They are something you don't like.

Why criminals walk with torches if you can learn the cheapest spell that exists is the Light?
It's more interesting characters-that is, when the NPC walking around with torches. I submitted that almost all go with a halo, a ball over my head and I almost threw up. You can still cling to that someone special for Dragonborn hanging torches in the caves. You have to ask why not come in technical progress in Tamriel for 200 years.

Sorry, but you're the first to mention realism, when I expressed my complaints about the large number of stones in the chests.
I explained that this search 24 stones pays good such effects. It all depends on your perception and how you found them. If using the Internet, then you're just less will appreciate that the work done, and a lot of amethyst with diamonds will not cause delight.

in Skyrim no quest in the spirit of the Mystery of the valley.
By the way, to criticize radiant is a sin too. Here remember your case. Cardio asked me to get him Lunar amulet. The location is perfect for it turned out that I need to go to has not yet been found. What was my surprise when it turned out that the usual quest for the amulet began to intertwine with the beginning of the quest Pink Lady. Then I didn't know that it's a completely different quest, not related to Cargo and his amulet. And the chief bandit, if you remember the Khajiit. Well, the quest is also quite interesting. Like go-Kolobrodov through the caves, and then you come across some stories. The necromancer some wants to produce an army of the dead, you meet a bandit, which turned out to be the missing wife of a quest giver, or something else. Such in oblivion, unfortunately, is not enough. Few quests that get in a cave, reading some little book. Oble in 95% it starts after talking with the quest giver.

"And these giant grandmother dumped on teachers skills, which requires exactly the same giant grandmother for raising skill. What you teachers did not pay attention? some NPCs can afford 4000 gold for ONE skill only?!
Are you aware that teachers can also be called legalized cheat? To do with large prices when you are training, to life honey did not seem.

In Morro, I was not playing, my computer only in 2004 appeared
Then play a game. The game was released in 2002. The game is older, but the work of designers is visible when creating the game world. And Oble solid generator of the landscape.
Would play first in Morrowind, I assure you, would be spat towards the same oblivion. Because the game seemed to be wrong.
I personally from all three games to have fun. Although, I started with Skyrim. Really need a certain mood if I want to go after oblivion Morrowind or Vice versa. Except for those moments when you stumble upon another bug, but that's another topic for discussion.

then, once the nostalgia has launched oblivion.
>nostalgia
The key word here. Fortunately or unfortunately I have no such feelings to any game of this series, so I try adequately these games to compare. The nostalgia I have for such games as NFS 2 SE or Crusaders:Might and Magic 99.

O
Oweal 20.01.20

srach with the active participation of a moderator.....

this is nice.

E
Edmin 20.01.20

Wild Rider

No nostalgia for these games because I started with Skyrim