3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

Oweal
All within the rules, with the exception of multiposting.

Diiamond
The order of games did not. It depends at what age he started to play.

S
SaIIIa 20.01.20

Wild Rider
you kind of introduce yourself as adequate Mature person with a working thinking. The only reason you have it kind of lopsided runs. You understand that the GAME is the GAME? And I only want the RESULT. And not evidence of cool toys. The game is made so that deliberately makes any thinking person ask the game unnecessary questions. Here about the torch and spell LIGHT. You don't get it, kid, I'm on throughout the game not seen a SINGLE soldier who would have somehow used magic. Magic is used ONLY by MAGES. It's such a hard distinction, especially when in the Imperial city magic used, even the guards. This is nonsense and nonsense in Skyrim the Nords are thousands, among them there must be hundreds of warriors-swordsmen Nords that may have something to portray in magic. It is given to all. But in the game like 2 separate people - mages, and warriors. Generally divided firmly and a giant fence between them built. And only we he can and and. This is the game in the negative.

I explained that this search is 24 stones in this pays good effects
absolutely cheat effect that turns all the gems in the game in the trash, discarded in each of the catacombs just in the terrible numbers. But he was not allowed to remain even for the banal reason that the dungeon have long been plundered, and valuable things just lying around in rooms with zombakami and from different guards. Now, if even the developers have done, so we found a bunch of gems that only the chests which are PROTECTED - it would have been more adequate. But when the stones that used to fucking find you've collected EVERY PIECE of STONE, and now these stones are just lying in each urn for 3-4 pieces, and there are urns in the catacombs a few dozen - it is not jewelry. And garbage. And I don't see anything good in this effect, which even goes against the game logic. Like where did the stones in the urns, which you the week examined as well and found nothing. And where they do there will take, if ordinary bandits all rip each podzemeliy. Or che, torch-then just burn forever in the catacombs? Do you remember at least one dungeon in oblivion, populated INHUMANS, and that something was burning, there's a torch or a bonfire?

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

SaIIIa
you kind of introduce yourself as adequate Mature person with a working thinking. The only reason you have it kind of lopsided works.
Mutually, like how many warnings have discharged, and continue to break the rules. Goodbye. And another message I'll just delete it. Continue so I will do to you.

The game is made so that deliberately makes any thinking person ask the game unnecessary questions.
Look, here I come on your style will involve. I will describe only what I'm comfortable. Oblivion made it so that the game ask unnecessary questions like: where did all the flying demons and normal wolves? In Skyrim this disappearance of 30% of the fauna is not, therefore the world is there more real. Tell me, where is the logic? I say bleach.

Do you remember at least one dungeon in oblivion, populated INHUMANS, and that something was burning, there's a torch or a fire?
Bonfires remember, and there are people-the elves-swears was not.
About the battlemages you wonder, they are in the game is. For example, Rogue-briar heart. You're wrong, in short.
In Skyrim the lighting in the caves was done for the convenience of the player, Yes, there is no game logic.

I feel that dialogue is still underway in one direction only without any compromise on your part, so I stopped.

Spoilerville Council Residents made more severe verdict than I, a simple guard of the forum with an arrow in the knee, thinking. It seemed to me 3-7 days will cost so stubborn user. And no, for ignoring previous bans that I didn't even know, friend received as much as 3 months. But all it had...not to be stubborn and to edit posts...

I
Inquisitor 20.01.20

Wild Rider
Would play first in Morrowind, I assure you, would be spat towards the same oblivion. Because the game seemed to be wrong
I played first in Daggerfall, then first in Battlespire, then first in Redguard, then first in Morrowind, well, etc... and at the time when they left, not only played in the Arena,Yes, I will not lie, but I assure you, when he left the Area, I then Morrowind is not even a spat, as Ken Rolston that these two games did like millions of fans of the series TES who played not only in Morrowind... I do smile when I hear more, this is super and the Area is Caca , once you understand WHAT the spec says it... and 1.7 million sales Obly only in the first two weeks of absolutely nothing to say... Oh right, people are f idiots... they are in Morrowind was not playing... P. S Look on PG, or on another website, what parts of TES series, people are most mods do...? Although apparently what I've read, for you it will also not argument...

D
D.Artist 20.01.20

Specifically of the three above - each good in their own way, myself fiercely annoying when they write that one better than the other leading idiotic arguments. Terrible stocks in each of these games, and because Morwa with the Fin I already commonplace tired of it, then Skyrim at the moment the best of them, though I now almost do not play. Plus it so happened that the province of Skyrim and its atmosphere I like more Morrowind from Cyrodiil, for me the Sky is better developed skills, melee and magic is pretty balanced. To list what is bad and good for a long time, but the phenomenon that even the next part of the series will be a masterpiece, even in this there is no doubt, although the hate is still there.

D
DarkDestr 20.01.20

As do not twist.Morrowind Forever!)

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

Inquisitоr
I do smile when I hear more, this is super and the Area is Caca
Most nyufagov just when they find out about new trends, begin to pour Oblivion and to deify Morrowind) also noticed that most people who started playing oblivion can not adequately assess the same Skyrim. Using your psychic abilities, begin to suspect fans of Skyrim, the thirst for the chart, but they never played Morrowind) My interlocutor above is a living example.

and 1.7 million sales Obly only in the first two weeks of absolutely nothing to say...
Skyrim in just the first week of 7 million. The incentive for the first 48 hours the game bought 3.5 million users. Then what?

Look on PG, or on another website, what parts of TES series, people are most mods do...?
Honestly, I don't know. But if you do most of the mods from oblivion, it says that something made of modders to Polish the game to a greater extent, unlike other parts.

E
Edmin 20.01.20

Wild Rider
from oblivion instrumentary easier for scripts and stuff. About it even the developers Andoran said

I
Inquisitor 20.01.20

Wild Rider
In Skyrim in just the first week of 7 million. The incentive for the first 48 hours the game bought 3.5 million users. Then what?
What does Skyrim, if we Morrowind said? You know how many copies of Morrowind was sold at any time since 2002? 4ляма. This begs the question, where does the 7 million copies of Skyrim?

Honestly, I don't know. But if you do most of the mods from oblivion, it says that something made of modders to Polish the game to a greater extent, unlike other parts.
You yourself believe in what you say? What man in his right mind would do mods to the game which he does not like? And even some fashion! And there is not only polishing, where people add... Yes it is easier to list what not to add.. to the point that on the basis of the engine Obly brand new games do (for example nerem, etc.).. so Nitsche polishing... by the way PlayStation show: tactical issue also started on the engine Obly to do... Actually I don't want to prove something, so I do not see sense ...

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

Inquisitоr
What does Skyrim, if we Morrowind said?
I then just hinted that to proceed with the series number of fans increases, which is quite logical. These numbers cannot be interpreted in favor of oblivion. Same with Skyrim, Yes. Skyrim is just one example.

In General, I don't want to prove something, so I do not see sense ...
Yes, no question. The mere existence of mods and their number can be differently interpreted as good or bad. We can say that the players feel that the game is unfinished, so I try to fill it with something to your liking. With your opinion about the mods is also partially agree. Mods are very good, global.

Diiamond
Well, then, and this has contributed to an increase in the number of mods, of course.

T
Taran2Lstar 20.01.20

BorodaOLD
And I of this opinion. The most sensible answer.

B
BaxieXelep 20.01.20

Anyway, but more like something he associated something good. For example, the majority of players right now, like really why? As said above, that's because it's the first game of the series, which was played by these people. Tobish this is a nostalgia or oldforest. Personally I haven't played really, planned but not played, so nothing to say about it I can not. I met TES with oblivion, and I personally think that Skyrim is inferior to him.
I don't like pop, and Skyrim was pop, but still some. All the students did that were praising this game (as a little earlier, Gitia 5 or Battle 3). Maybe because of promotional moves, because they have not played in a game this series.
My friend, as an example, like Skyrim. When I asked him what do you prefer: Oblivion or Skyrim?, to which he replied: I haven't played Oblivion. Whether or not to judge all opinions of this game, only one opinion my friend? Don't know :-) But the fact remains: the favorite game of one - that was introduced to the series :-)

S
S-siegfried 20.01.20

Honest to God, used to think that Skyrim is a failure, well, my opinion has not changed. Elementary bugs the times of oblivion and Morrowind, which in the last game of the series just either can or irritate. For example the failure of swords through the texture of the armor, but wearing two-handed swords or bows glued to the back, frankly, gotten to the point, about the disappearing staves I probably will not say anything.
The plot is extremely strongly binds and allows you to play, for example, a thief... well, then this happens? A thief, a Slayer? To say that this is ridiculous - to say nothing.
Sea of flaws...

Well, obviously :)

K
Kalmah13 20.01.20

I've started with Morra, but then played for a few weeks and moved on to Gothic

P
Prosto Max 20.01.20

Skyrim is better everything is there

10I01I010I01 20.01.20

In my opinion, the biggest disappointment of the games in this series is autoleveling. Nothing more illogical to not think. Well, copy-paste everything, of course..

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.01.20

The plot - Region and the rest of Morrowind.

t
tatunserg 20.01.20

In Morrowind many times started,all the way,however last time it went fine,and then glyukanul the main quest,well, running around pissed and gave up.Expect another one sometime to try.
Oblivion was,even then DLS no one wants to play in the gold version,but hands do not reach.
Well Skyrim went 2 times,first without DLS,the second is the total package.
And here in Skyrim really want to go back and live there,I'm there almost all the quests done,and when I left only useless to smoke the sky,then I left him.
Skyrim is my choice

D
Diger 20.01.20

Skyrim, in other parts just not played)))

A
Armatura Zhelezkin 20.01.20

Yeah, I read the comments, and realized that time is running out and I'm getting old and fewer and fewer people you can say Hey, remember how cool was really or Fallout 2 to hear Pfft, but there shit! ))
Of course the voice-over really.
IN: History, extent of the universe, the world, atmosphere and music. A couple of points for nostalgia ))
CONS: can't think of anything.

Oblivion disappointed me, honestly.

Skyrim. Beautiful, but without a soul. The character development is poor (Strength/Health/Magic) and all.. Well, it's really like for children were written.