3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
I put a lot of mods, and not just graphics. As I wrote (and even gave a link), there is a mod on the lighting in the caves, there is a convenient inventory, menu, character creation, a lot of good and *Lorna* armor. A lot of mods for new locations and settlements (including new homes for YEARS). It is foolish to think that in the UK fashion limited only Enami and retextured.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
Here you have screenshots of the redesigned lighting.
Spoiler

Ie your in the UK there is no attention to detail? Hmm..... Looks like the Dwemer dungeons and dragon temples you did not pass. About notes, books, etc. I better not say anything.

T
T.T.G 20.01.20

Hilarious.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
Well, let's us them here, your diamonds. I have already and screenshots, and links given. And you keep saying I and me. Throw here a couple of links to these your wonderful mods that change the atmosphere and bring a bunch of little things and details.
PS There is a mod that completely converts all the magic in the game. If you have PTS and you somehow miraculously have not seen this mod (it is necessary to be blind)... you can find on the nexus. Especially for you.

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
You grafon masturbate.
MikuHadsune
I ......... play games such as: pilars of eternity, fallout 2, Morrowind (with mods of course), Stalker...
Of course, the dialogue..... I degrade you, not me. You lick Irradiated and fashion, but have not given a 1st screenshot or links therein. You're just a chatterbox!

M
MikuHadsune 20.01.20

Stkekor
Yes, you didn't. Your troling is a little tired. Already went Gernot EU honestly. Threw links at least have the decency.
Ie I wool the nexus? Of reference and pictures will not? Okey....

W
Wild Rider 20.01.20

Stkekor
The instruments and filling the game with content, things are different. You have not explained why the world is more empty in Skyrim (without mods if you compare).
Stkekor wrote:
This order for 2 rings
LEL, and not 10 at once? Or 20, feet you can still wear...
Stkekor wrote:
For example, the mammoth cheese, which in the settlements of the giants - why not a single mod did his alchemical ingredient?
Well, I would. Then the claim would appear to ordinary cheese. Sheogorath doesn't approve of.
Spoiler
Well, that appeared cooking.
Stkekor wrote:
There no mod for Skyrim that would be a lot of things changed.
Requiem put. Mod completely changes the gameplay and a lot of things.
Oh, well, fat. Just like two years ago.
Wild Rider wrote:
Just noticed that most people who started playing oblivion can not adequately assess the same Skyrim. Using your psychic abilities, begin to suspect fans of Skyrim, the thirst for the chart, but they never played Morrowind)
As the water looked.

PS Stkelor
They removed me and banned you not me. On the contrary I wonder when there is some action within the rules. Enough to create a bot that SaIIIa.

Z
ZIoyHohoI 20.01.20

Lutchshaja Morrowind game of the series. But we cannot say that the 5th and 4th part not worth the attention.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 20.01.20

Morrowind steers will love! here it is anyway! there's whatever you say! here's a simple example: the presentation of the gameplay of TESO moderator on the stage he listed all parts of the tes series, and each name the people in the audience began to scream! It was something like this: Skyrim! - Ahhh! Oblivion! - Ahhh! Morrowind! - Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! hall just exploded with shouts, applause!!!!!!! all recognized legendary really!!!!! AAAAAA!!!!!

K
Kira_Volf 20.01.20

If Skyrim is to connect with oblivion then this game will be bomb

C
Car pod goroy 20.01.20

Morra by far. To this day, are unable to release the game surpassing her.

d
dzirt no urden 20.01.20

like more Fields . There is where you can meditate

123341442 20.01.20

Skyrim

L
Lord Grigor Kligan 20.01.20

Morovind on the engine of Skyrim would be cool, choose the morrow, there the atmosphere is great, quests, cities etc

O
Oleg Boltachev 20.01.20

Only played Skyrim and oblivion. Skyrim is more like it

R
Rottan 20.01.20

I like all three. Each in its own way.

F
Fildon 20.01.20

From Scrolls only Skyrim played, recently downloaded someone's Repack Oblivion, as if the game is good and the beginning is just gorgeous, but old engine, I would have played on the engine SSE. Skyrim is addictive only because of its atmosphere, but the interface is not convenient. There are no working quests, talk to the Jarl of Falkreath, with Meganom, to inform the family of Lafarre about his death.

J
Jewelyn_01 20.01.20

Greetings from 2к17 hehe
If you want to try to play a mage with lots of spells in Skyrim are better games you will not find (MB MMO but it's a different weight category and Yes, I was trying to find....step-by-step and Diablo offer), especially the potential of this gameplay in Skyrim is revealed, if you put 4-5 mods with new spells, balance changes and other things that can improve the playability of this class, which in vanilla the game is extremely flawed due to the fact that at some point it boils down to spam spells expert that, in principle, corrected a few mods, such as apocalypse or ordinator/perMa and many others.
If you like to read books, especially fantasy genre, then Morrowind is your choice, in this game, more NPCs than Oble and Sky together, and each has something to tell you. In the absence of full voice acting, when creating a game, this is compensated by tons of text, the way this aspect is the 3rd part of the scrolls are very extensive. From NPCs, you can learn something new about the world or about history or just about any intriguing personalities, there is plenty of dialogue and 90% of them written with a zeal, not to everyone's liking Grifoni, which no longer corresponds to the trends....But to dive into the atmosphere through the use of imagination, this game is still one of the best.
And finally 3rd bidder - Obla...at the time I was in there many days spent, but the sky still hung a little longer. This game cannot boast of some sort of super plot or graphics, but it is very nice...in all senses. Playing it I feel a comfort, conversations with NPCs do not strain, quests are sometimes interesting, history is also not devoid of charm. In this game you can feel like home...as though it famously did not sound. The more it is attractive for those who have an old PC that would not tolerate compressed textures Skyrim. But its capacity should be enough for the Raids and even with a couple of mods on GRAPHENE.

PS
It was my personal opinion....

K
K0K0C 20.01.20

Such games can not be compared. But after passing all three parts I can say that the best of them, in my opinion, the fourth(Oblivion).

K
Katyaalexeeva 20.01.20

Skyrim