3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 20.01.20 03:29 am

Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game is your favorite part of the series and why? Describe the pros and cons in these games.

PS Some connoisseurs can mention Daggerfall, but the most popular is still the last three parts, so the topic title will not change.
136 Comments
Sort by:
n
naemnikshram 20.01.20

My story of the elder scrolls started with Skyrim-and. Later went to Oblivion, but Morra is not reached. So we'll undertake to determine for themselves the best of these two legendary toys. If you compare the stories, they are equally boring. But what saves these games, so this is a huge number of additional quests and complete freedom of action. The world in Skyrim more lively, what a long journey almost never go quietly. Leveling in both games is very simple, it is. The graphics in oblivion nice( except the ugly faces of the characters in the gaming industry :D), Skyrim too, no complaints. And yet in the end, for myself, would choose Skyrim. For me it's the best RPG(if so) over the past ten years. I start to play Morra in this series, maybe the opinion would be different.

R
Russian Nabigatel 20.01.20

I all of the series I liked (I mean Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), each good in its own way, although the old part, personally, in my opinion - awesome, it was especially interesting to play Morrowind, I liked the navigation system without any sights, parodies on google maps, at least I think this is the best system, in General, Morrissey had to think more with his head than new parts. Obla and Skyrim for me, a strong middle peasants, but IMHO, the raids better than Skyrim. The only drawback obly for me - a small world and a small number of quests. Time takes its toll, but, sorry, the animation in Morra even at that time lagged behind, honestly, where it is a maximum better than the first Quake, though lags behind even Quake 2, well won't go into the jungle, every part is good in its own way.

R
Roger Manfred 20.01.20

Well, I started with Morrowind, then how come rolled in Oblivion, the third was Daggerfall (though it rather was a test)) and at the end was Skyrim.
Skyrim won a map, graphics, style of pumping the HS, but that's all.
The following can be called Oblivion - the first negative - it's unreal the amount of bugs, and all sorts of glitches, the situation has improved slightly after adding the ranks of the mods. The story is quite good, with the exception of the process of closing oblivion gates in some cities, especially liked the Blades and their history and culture. Although in second place Oblivion for me brought all the same mod - Shivering Isles.
Well, in the first place Mora - Yes it is, albeit a bit dull at times and has a number of disadvantages - but the storyline is a head taller than the next two. Map without beacons - could be 20 minutes to run around the mountain looking for the entrance to her well and in the end not the last place is the music, the graphics, and of course the leveling system of the hero. The wrong skills and you can not see the post of master of the mages Guild or the fighters Guild for example. Well, the battle system is the hardest - that spices up the game (especially when from 10 shots - 9 missed))
In General, first Maura, then Oblivion and Skyrim at the end - this is purely my opinion
PS games played in order of their release - so elements such as graphics, physics and the like is not taken into account.

F
FizzyBubblech 20.01.20

The plot of Morrowind is a beautiful and colorful world of oblivion and the fighting and leveling from Skyrim.(That would be the best play).I cannot distinguish which one is better they are all good and like the different.Game with different world and storyline so to compare them we can not.

D
DaylenDunmer 20.01.20

Morrowind, but in General, legend has it that the best the one which began the acquaintance with the series.
Morrissey great atmophere and a strong enough plot for the game at the time.

b
balgruff 20.01.20

For me Skyrim is the best of all the universe.
In oblivion I like character classes,I love it!)) But very few quests!
Morrowind was not playing and not going,waiting for Skywind or whatever it is)))

[
[BaltazaR] 20.01.20

Morrowind. A childhood game. The plot, atmosphere, diary, gg, quests.

m
mrTrauberg 20.01.20

The most played Oblivion, but really still more hooked.

P
Pirat-AC3 20.01.20

Morra, and here's why. Gameplay, it is gorgeous and does not seem so easy, which made in Skyrim. Creating spells, abilities, levitation, Yes it is. The main plot, memorable characters. Yes, a lot can be listed. But there is a downside, it's the side quests, they are too similar, but in those days, they didn't seem.
Obla - damn autosaving and simplification of gameplay. Stupid plot, but the side quests are gorgeous.
Skyrim is too easy and suknenko. But makes the world happy.

d
dinozik 20.01.20

Skyrim, but only because of assemblies Torn's. Joke
Of course Morrowind. After all, it's best to take a Nord to give him the axe and swinging her from side to side as in some kolanach

M
Madiark 20.01.20

of course the best part is it oblivion best quests in the series ,the atmosphere is fascinating and Cyrodiil
interesting characters skyrim is certainly not a bad game but there is no longer a unique atmosphere that is inherent in oblivion all of which is a schematic quests are similar, and so forth, but the Morrissey I was not able to endure the disadvantages of not announced characters dialog box bad graph good for the time but the distance ruins everything but the combat system is just terrible to outrageous play took a little walk around the world opened a few cities and demolished the game explicitly praised those players who began the acquaintance by a series of TES with Morra

K
Key Ovald 20.01.20

Of all the Trinity is the best Morrowind. The atmosphere and immersion. The graphics (for me important factor), of course, Skyrim. But the Region compared to the rest of the worst of all (but not quests), although it was fun to play with. :)

D
DemonTwR 20.01.20

I will say this for Me Kanoniczna The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind , Oblivion, too, and about the Last game and Then

apparently the Gazebo of money on Writers but rather on ( the flight of creative thought add ) is not enough as shown by the Plot of Fallout 4's stamp of Oblivion part every 2 years .
as the project with the online game in the universe pays off not very good )))

v
versir 20.01.20

Obla, like me, better, because it had classes (which, for me, it would be good stuck in Skyrim), acrobatics (seriously, without it actually does), scrounging for quests of the thieves Guild (for a bit it seems that dragonborn all of a brilliant thief who stole things around 5кк Septim, he was immediately given the job), blows in the fall, the dive, while swimming would also be a good addition to the already good Skyrim, a variety of quests guilds and of course some pieces of armor and breakage of equipment. To the actual Morrowind no complaints, a magical game that was postponed in memory, and I will not forget.

M
MrWorld 20.01.20

Me in oblivion more quests like

A
Artem Borsyak 20.01.20

I in any part at any moment to play with pleasure.

v
vidgin 20.01.20

1. Morrowind.
2. Oblivion
3. Skyrim
Continue to be a fan of TES series, but every game I like a little less than the previous one. Strap still kolebletsja somewhere on the level of 10/10, but the inside of this dozens - gradation in favour of Morrissey. Maybe because I started to play with Morra, usually people where to start to play with fans, because for them it was something new. Obla pleased with the storyline of thieves, very upset with autoleveling, which is then removed in an elegant fashion with which the game was held again with a new sensations. Skyrim...
You know what I like Skyrim the least? A new approach to the construction of the plot.
As it was in Morra: you have to go to the Mages Guild and you shit in the way, sort of a beginner, send flowers to gather, you piece of shit, go collect the flowers, and asking for a promotion, and you say, you on the skills your looking? Go to the caster, learn some simple skill and trenise it at home or in nature. Trenise an hour. Come as cool bleed the skills and improve you with piece of shit to worthless. And send by courier to another city. But getting there is PPC. You knocked all of the animals and robbers you just crumble. Your trained skill fireball is just a fire from a match. You find a new caster and you'll find out more cool skill. Shake it up. Raise the Destruction to 50 and you're already fucking! And here's your first normal job to go into the cave alone and find out if there's ghosts. In General, Jesus, after passing the Guild and when you become Guild master, you behind the whole adventure and feeling that you deserve to lead this Guild. You are in charge now. Ie was growth not only in skill but also in social status of the character. Yes, the first job was uninteresting, the objective point of view, but subjective and logical - they were true. If you feel like a newbie in the Guild, and the job must be for a beginner.
As it has become in Skyrim: you come to any Guild. Performs one simple task in 5 minutes and then BAM, gouge, end of the world, you're the only one who can save us, PUTIN has come to save, the master, older students, members of the brotherhood, for decades people have held in the Guild - all are powerless, and only the newcomer, whom nobody knows, whom you see for the second day in a life, sent to save the Guild and all. Well, yeah, that's what that kindergarten. And now you are not so much a Guild going, how many are fighting another evil. And in the end they give you the title of Guild master. Hospodi, for what?? For what you save the world? So I rescued him a thousand times, why would I not make at once the Emperor? Oh yeah, they diluted the main story line of Guild - stereotyped jobs, supposedly mediocre work given. However, it ppts as contrasted with plot assignments. So I fought with the most powerful mage in Skyrim and return to the tower, and there I some goof asks him to bring items or take the parcel. Morrissey are engaged in a garbage first, the development of the Guild, and then throughout all the missions are boring, formulaic task.

T
Thorgal 20.01.20

The atmosphere is more like Oblivion. Technologically (animation, graphics, features) more like Skyrim. In Morro did not play...

M
MelShlemming 20.01.20

1. Morrowind
2. Skyrim
3. Oblivion

Q
Qug2 20.01.20

Frankly my acquaintance with the series of the elder scrolls started with Skyrim,then I took absolutely all the series of TES and Morrowind for some reason I clung to the soul most of all