3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoki_mo 24.01.20

1) night stumbled and flew off the cliff)))
2) In the city drenched and I immediately 6 man plunged a sword)))

M
Mordrag 24.01.20

Paladin-level 56 killed three of the hornet.... to have dinner went, and when he came just for two bites left...

V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20

Well, losses, I. First Gotha at a high LVL (which honest to God don't remember) killed the Troll lives only a little bit. Went to a New camp to be treated and behind me runs up bitch scavenger and water.

S
Smoki_mo 24.01.20

I hate when you trash Rob...fucking paladin you wet it, runs Coca-else bastard and takes the money...then find him in the same crowd of idiots...

K
KxA 24.01.20

The most stupid death - an attempt to pass the barrier in G1 with the idea in the beginning tried - failed, and now the level is large (about 20-25 probably was), health, right to Bronius lot =D

In Г2нв - bitten rat (level was small, shabby gg) night near the farm Aquila =) I forgot about the rats there, although, as many times before that in the passages there was =) And the funny thing is that I previously has a bow and the neighborhood to probe =))

t
tehnik-San 24.01.20

§§§ The first death in Gothic 1 §§§
Intro, thorough dialogue with Diego. Then my hero decided to tempt fate, but at the same time to satisfy the curiosity. Tell the truth about the deadly Barrier, or lying?. Hero looked after the departing Diego, turned his face to the exchange place and swam in the direction of the Barrier. After a few moments the hero was dead. And to remain the author of the lines forgot. After this persisted prior to each experiment.

I've done that..

the second Gotha with the mod..yarkendare..Ran to the water mages..it was night..
Was in such a hurry that I decided to pass on the straight...as a result GG stupidly fell in entu homeless...So sad..2 hours were not saved..

A
Aspirant 24.01.20

When you fall into a crevice GG bounces off walls like a ball -- he at least would henna. But after landing, when heard the crunch of bones when the brain turns to mush, HE still yells for a long time -- it amused me. I even tried several times to jump and land on your feet, but in the end all one crunch of bones and a scream.

B
Bleed On Me 24.01.20

I personally freeze when the character is over half a mile out from the pink Golem. I so a couple of times from the cliff took nanosa.

Z
ZeLs 24.01.20

Cool in the second Gothic in the valley of mines, near an old and not very good location of the exchange. Climbed on the hill, going in the direction of the change of location, I reach the end until-Oh-Oh-Oh-olgo Le-e-e-echo. Five minutes later and scored on all loaded(from a developed speed even the hero is not visible).
He may be right now Tama flies, only a few years have passed and food had to Fig...

G
GETREDtm 24.01.20

))))))) and MNA is the most stupid death was when I the night without a sound played. postversion from 1 person, and go in Bron'ka fell. Life 657... I killed a rat

S
Samery 24.01.20

Travel over the barrier without cheats. (for those who don't know). *Version 1.08*

This road is in the swamp camp. From the square where Uberin will cause sleep (in a trance to enter), go to the right lengthwise of the barrier. Before reaching the human gathering of the marsh grass, there's still the hornets will, you will see a tree and a stone. Follow the road marked in the screenshot and you're behind the barrier.
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tekken [zazio] 24.01.20

played PAL 32 levels were,after a fierce battle vozvraschajus in Khorinis with a victory,but it was not there:after the battle, I was left with 3 HP,and me with Zadie rat grunted

K
Ksardas-88 24.01.20

I once ran away from the cops in the city (lives remained naturally enough) to himself, then ran from them and I then some people are slow to talk he needs. Well of course GG the old way stopped removed the weapon and started to listen to this type. While I was trying to get rid of it asking for one I already killed. Here's a not pruha.

T
Tekken [zazio] 24.01.20

and my friend told me how he is at the most 1 minute of the game zdoh: Salazie on the roof Xardas and jumps from there!

K
Ksardas-88 24.01.20

Really the most stupid ))) I also did ))

T
Tekken [zazio] 24.01.20

I he said the same thing, and he supposedly is not the most stupid!

S
Shpiker 24.01.20

in the first minute of the game decided to deal with management...... attacked Cards and it burned me))

introduced Marvin , and began to poke everything.... after me was opened by the key N , decided to see what would happen in the end (who knew , he probably will smile , and who doesn't - then try the Marvin press it 30 times))))

S
Stanly II 24.01.20

1. Scoring Ramirez sneaking to the Counter. Careful... Nope. (!!!) fright :) One shot kill from around the corner - I had no clue - there is a niche not vidaaaaa!!!
2. Fight with the dragon in the Halls, as they say, is almost pure win. On the last blow hits me - finish in the air (+ a whole bunch of experience)...and do not reaches to the ground, fall through the covers. Long fly is ready!
3. Level up posthumously! :) Lares is not saved then scored the guard at the stone circle...Well, why the corpse next level???
4. Killed in Horinise Elite Orc (at level 4) of URAAA!!! - Jumped off the stump and fell to his death... (glitch)

B
Benzodrel 24.01.20

played after completing the second Gothic with the codes, and there is such garbage bodies Manasa, I'm fighting I'm tired I jumped into another body, and that body I just hit my character without immortality skiff, move back and do not know how to live, and so I had to call the dragon and dwell in it))))

O
OgentFisher 24.01.20

No comment... all together
sympathize painful
the death of the Orc.
PlayGround.ru