3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argonatika 24.01.20

???

i
irknet 24.01.20

About Patrick need to talk.

A
Argonatika 24.01.20

Ah, Yes, Patrick, I forgot about it... haven't played:)

i
irknet 24.01.20

Something ran into me SnC already, for 2 days only LVL 8. Kapets full.... All the advice ;D

S
Sayffer 24.01.20

The first death, it's a classic - Fell from the tower :D

D
DonLeno 24.01.20

The first Chapter. Honed skills on the battlefield. After a 3 hour Stripping the famous crypt at Onar's farm rusty knife, dead at the exit from the bite of a hornet...

K
Kregorn 24.01.20

Replay for the fourth time Gothic 2.
The first Chapter, decided to personally walk to the tavern at the crossroads. Went through the farm Aquila, on the bridge, suddenly met the robbers have died in a conventional Gothic( not NV) they weren't there. Since the save game was before the bridge, we decided that trudge back to my laziness, and jumped. Died, of course. Rebooted, went humanly, cutting out the moles and vultures sat in the tavern. And decided to go back to the dark, the most expensive, which led me to the same bandits on the bridge. After receiving a batch of arrows and steel for wood in the face, disappointed, left for an hour to drink tea.

D
DonLeno 24.01.20

Kregorn
These outlaws the most unpleasant in the entire game. When they get, you almost bare ass and the sword, and I want to cut at once)

D
DonLeno 24.01.20

In fact, in the category of the most stupid death is already the winner - Break up to death

S
SashaSavchuk 24.01.20

the first Gothic fell down the stairs