3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redds 24.01.20

Hitman5000, I wonder how you Hagen had stopped, he's kind of immortal...%)

M
Mudryy Magistr 24.01.20

I do not know)I beat him and then he started to beat and then have him stick and he killed HS>(

By the way, I once saw Peko coming down sheep but I didn't notice then I hear the sound of pain and screams and then he'll kill, I thought he passed out?Watch the dead and the sheep quietly chewing the grass.Walk up to her and then it started me out and then I did and came at me with words I will kill you!For the reason that touch my sheep!It is strange because they serve Peko then why attack the landlord?:D
No not killed and he when he stood sheep a sly skunk killed him without any attention...

R
Redds 24.01.20

Enough to drive=\

M
Mudryy Magistr 24.01.20

I do not drive they had stopped Peko me and then the bastards because If I was beaten up and so soaked(((

H
HotMax 24.01.20

I do not know how about the most stupid death, but for NPCs in G1, I did the following! There is one good spell is called, I think, if memory serves, hypnosis. So with his help I very much liked to commit mass suicide in the old camp. Useless in PS go to the highest place and jump from there. Also try to perform this trick with Gomez (had to use cheats because there's a lot of mana out). Selischev it was decided to find the highest place in the camp (as did the Baron :-))) Nothing higher than the turret not found! While he was up there I had to enter it in a state of hypnosis two or three times, the spell works on a limited range! In the end, except for Gomez, at the bottom of the tower has accumulated a decent pile of dead minions and guards Gomez so I had fun!

p
palord12 24.01.20

The most stupid death when trying something to pick up near the rocks and you fall creeping ME out. I freeze when I crash and can't boot immediately (esc key while the drop does not work). BL when did he fall?....

H
Haryok 24.01.20

the stupidity.... it's not like death, but something like this
when you start with someone talking, and then fucking he can't talk and all, rose up, and the dialogue damn it will not work!( and even Esc do not click in the dialog >(
Gothic 2: 7 level drenched wolves in the woods and other furry animals near full farm quite a bit has gone deep into the forest and then with a cry he runs the Elite Orc and in one fell swoop down, then I was tormented by the question that such a cool Orc lost in the initial locations of the world of Gothic ;)

p
palord12 24.01.20

Haryok
I agree.
There was a case when I killed somebody and a bunch of witnesses fleeing and yelling, KILLER ALERT!. RUN pay fine - pay, and they STILL beat and kill... AND YOU're IN dialogue Mode.
The game nor download nor never come out of it - Only ctrl+alt+del...
YET IT IS LOADED THEN...THE HORROR

1gastat1 24.01.20

the most stupid death is to try to Xardas webnotice early in the game,like I'm a hero and you're a nobody,and a couple of times perbacco(or thread)and all.

K
Konsul 24.01.20

1) Fought 2 Seekers in Gotha... Killed, the screen is already looming experience +300 and he himself had 0 HP... But the animation call the spell tsuko is not over, and after death he sprayed me with rain of fire..
2) When they came to the monastery at night, near the monument to the Innocent from the bushes ran out 4 green unknown personalities, two strike killed about*wiseco master Isgaroth and me at the same time...
3) It is not death but just silly.. With Horinisa decided to portanote to Xardas.. About orcs still knew nothing... I Flew akurat behind their leader near the tower.. and killed the unsuspecting... :)

K
Kamred 24.01.20

I was in Готике2, I fled the city and when he got near the steps, and the stump where the Royal Sorrel in the beginning, I jumped and pressed ESC, and then when I continued to play, the hero suddenly soared into the air and turned in front of a high gorge with a cave and dinosaurs. I was attacked by a lizard, I moved to take up arms and flew down and crashed where the cave near where Varga, and where goblins keep mrakorisa at the door. In Готике1 I ran around the Old Camp and suddenly took off and fell from the sky and crashed.

S
Shifroval 24.01.20

In Готике1 I ran around the Old Camp and suddenly took off and fell from the sky and crashed.
Hehe..I remember there is in G1 :)))

I
Inquvi 24.01.20

the most stupid death to jump off the stump and die. and secondly, Gotha is a tradition for the first time to jump off the tower of the Kasbah

S
Shaarast 24.01.20

Here is my most stupid death: Gothic 2: the Returning. Killed three trolls, and left the room... Forgot to press Esc ... come back, and there: my dead HS and TWO Goblin running around. Well I think I will load, nothing to worry about. I go to save, it said NO saves. So wanted to cry(((( was level 89, the sword of the Dragon Claw, and onion, which gives Falk. Horror

Or even furious when save the game, and this time turn off the light. ivse save fly to the Innocent or Beliar

j
jeka100 24.01.20

still in my opinion the dumbest death to jump off the stump and break))

K
KoT 24.01.20

I was something like death. but not only he. Well, I then low the level was, and I decided to travel.(my first game!) Collected *Tail* of the monsters, run from them, (up to horinisa then didn't get in but the guards were then not fooling) to fled to horinisa( even the Troll picked up where I don't remember) Until the monsters kill the guards talking with one brow - compulsory dialogue. Suddenly the monsters kill me and him! The dialogue is still going on, talking to corpses are...

F
Faleys 24.01.20

I remember the first time kada played G2 where to go didn't know was... what map do not know... then off is doroski (where it is safe) without weapons. impossible to the black Troll and I thought well, the kind of coarse so I... op - he once bashed I uletel in a pond ka venusnote didn't know and failed.

and I remember one day when I lay down on the bed to lie down then 5 minutes later, tired up and dead)have glitched textures disappeared and then after the long pallet to nowhere again was a corpse on the floor beside the bed
and once the paladin on the ship got to the highest mast climb and fell on the rope nadales
and once the well is near harisa island where lizards live preply and sailed lizards greeted me with such joy and hospitality
and the brother said CHT after death if you can wait a skeleton to play so I crashed and waited for 5 minutes, 30 minutes, hour, two hours, and that in exchange... nichrome

F
FantasmSoldier 24.01.20

Faleys cruel brother you have.
In fashion return I have repeatedly died in the beginning of the game due to lack of stamina (when it ends in consumption is already HP). There were such a situation: he and the monster bit HP; apply the final blow and kill the monster...then he dies GG due to a lack of stamina =)
It was also so that the monsters before death (they have no HP) GG struck a decisive blow and then was quietly down.

G
Gameman1 24.01.20

Drank the tears of Innos and died!=)
Or on the Onar farm, where the stone time to call.I called him on it all the peasants rushed he soaked them and then me!

S
Sergey Travkin 24.01.20

Fell through the texture and flew tries.