3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Vlastelin_ 24.01.20

By the way,Risen to a ridiculous death give"the Idiot 10 points. It is a pity that in Gothic there is no such=)

B
Biopsih 24.01.20

new stupid death:
Yarkendare could not kill off the Orc shaman that the path to the temple sitting with the goblins in a ruined building. Goblins lured and killed, and the shaman did not win. Have tried many times, but... And I don't know why, called the skeleton of the Goblin. Thank Piranha for bugs in the game! Orc glyukanul and started to run, just run. Then came to my senses, turned around, pulled out a ball of fire and ran at me. Then again glyukanul and fell off a cliff(yarkendare lot of them). Radiotm with a shriek I jumped to the abyss and looked in. Also decided to jump. It will load then. Jumped, yeah... And only then noticed that not Saville...

_
_Vlastelin_ 24.01.20

Badly stuck:Yarkendar ,the place where the wreck of the bridge to get there and either jump from a high cliff with the loss of hp or using the acrobatics...there are a lot of ways.I was always jumping off the cliff , peremochili there all guards,took a bow,and now I have a question:how do I get out?!Several times tried to climb the mountains,jump over the bridge (using potion of speed). So also the fact that I remained at this place)And close the last save is when I first opened the portal...
PS got by turning in sneha.

P
Purity_09 24.01.20

Gothic 2 HB - 4 head, you have to kill the fire dragon on the volcano, almost reached him and then I fire Golem your crooked arm hit, I fell off the cliff, but what's the catch isn't dead...Gothic 1 or Gothic 2 (I don't remember exactly) - I had 3 level on me now flew lurker when he killed me, gg ten times I fell and stood up again, and so far gg has not bothered

P
Purity_09 24.01.20

Vlastelin
бывалоXD, too, is not a clever situation

i
ironHAMMER.ms 24.01.20

Jumped into the river, but gg why weird stuck slowly sinking into the water in a vertical position, then soared into the heavens fell and broke :(

M
MunchkiN 616 24.01.20

when you first start Gothic 2 jumped out of the tower of Xardas in the beginning of the game (maybe in Gothic 1 was landed from there in a puddle). joyfully ran to the top floor and without hesitation leaped to the bottom then see that flying in the forest was surprised, but on landing I realized that the tower is somewhere not there. had to start the game anew.
probably so stupidly epic is not dead.

in Gothic 1 in the new mine had moved out of the grille behind which the Queen of the slide (obviously picked up or used some object behind a fence because of what gg was on the other side) I immediately attacked the slide and ate before leaving TK to escape from there in the same way could not. and the guards stared blankly at all this swamp Smoking tobacco.

... ... ... 24.01.20

G2
I was flying. I very luxurious and beautifully flew, admiring the vastness of the Colony. I could not stop looking at. It was great. But I was surprised... Very surprised...
...As the fire Golem was able to dokinut me almost to the New camp (well, or rather, what once was called) -_-

T
Tohno 24.01.20

At times unsuccessfully cut the path, jumping from elevations. Once posokrushatsya by jumping into a gang of orcs.

F
Felic 24.01.20

Started playing a mage and ran (the first time) at something blue on the footpath. So this Golem is such a kick gave me that the body he had landed in the house Onar,then fell himself the Golem, and began a series of deaths.

P
Peter19 24.01.20

Attacked the guard, but to beat him failed, and fled from the city. I had very little health. And that's when I wanted to heal, behind me ran scavenger and bit me. The consequence of the bite, you understand.

R
Real Banzay 24.01.20

I Minentale only killed the dragons of life a little, Taran began to rise, I got the cat on his hands jumped and I fell with a battering RAM, and then clear...

m
mazay47470 24.01.20

In the second part of decided to kill mrakorisa spell destroy undead (the damage is 1000)... I think a lot of experience to...

M
MaksonchikX 24.01.20

I have the most stupid death when I for the first time in 2nd Gothic played 1st then went.Now!When the shelter Dexter found,and started to kill everyone in the end:kill all+of Dexter,and Toko later learned that I had to talk to him=)))

i
irknet 24.01.20

Mexanik
Where's the death?

M
MaksonchikX 24.01.20

IRKNET
Well, Dexter's stupid work -_-

i
irknet 24.01.20

Mexanik
Understandable :D

T
TheZedRamone 24.01.20

Mexanik
you Cho? with them inappropriately talking - and they need to soak...
and we need to talk with Greg! (if LC)

A
Argonatika 24.01.20

You Cho?:) With them you can talk out of curiosity.

M
Mirvein 24.01.20

Dexter and I need to talk on the quest Cord for accession to hiring the easy way.