3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
B
BMKB 24.01.20

Sail into the open sea and be eaten by the Loch NESS monster .

T
Tekken [zazio] 24.01.20

I have too many times the orcs at the stake burned and they are not alone...

V
Vanches 24.01.20

When passed the first time Gothic 2 N. In. after walking a lot and not preserved, yarkendare drank Double hammer Lou ,thought operates 2 times stronger than usual. And then my GG drops dead .
That's stupid, there was death.

V
Vanches 24.01.20

I do not know I immediately lost all health and he died.(produced by hammer)

S
Stanly II 24.01.20

Talked to Diego in G1, wanted to climb the hill and jump over the two guards. Yes, slipped, fell, and Diego walked past and not stopped.

R
RDream 24.01.20

If the most stupid and fun the tower Xardas tries 5 seconds of free flight --------I am free))))

A
Alex ll 24.01.20

The first time when he sat down to play,well, I think like you stroll,the level pumped with wolves coped well,well, look Macoris asleep I think about him normally experience will give,and I with a stick without armor,run up and he one shot me and I snap out,but still not preserved.

A
Arteeem 24.01.20

When I was in a besieged fortress and made his way to the field the rat turned to the orcs and was touched again by their spokoju to the stick on which it is necessary to climb , a few steps and it did and I Blow with a crossbow with one shot

N
Nikopol666 24.01.20

In the first part of what has fallen in vahte on slide )))

V
Vorph 24.01.20

the first part was the death similar to the death of the Orc above.
He was drowned in a pot of Snaffu in an attempt to jump. Most amused Sniff, continued busily to stir the brew with a protruding from the legs GG.)))

X
Xaker 23 24.01.20

and I've fallen on level ground in Gothic II

Archmage of the circle of water and how to create one
I have only warnings for example;swim at home mammy
piranna are wotched you

where at least swim well?

S
Stanly II 24.01.20

And then, in the licensed version, you are eaten by a dragon is undead!
Note: Floats like Snappers.

S
Stanly II 24.01.20

Run to the Old Camp, the character falls into the water near the dam and talking to him If (G 4 Chapter I - the conversation was underwater). The story of the king and revenge, the like, and in the middle of the story the character is suffocating and the dialogue disappears. And Lee leaves.

ie
That is, will swim far video show and The End.

Z
Zlobnozavr 24.01.20

I soaked a bunch of swamp Golems under water.
Fell on the way to the monastery of fire mages from the bridge fell under the texture and... ...choked...

W
Warlock0093 24.01.20

Decided to do rock climbing and fell,
it is a pity that have not survived :(
35 level however.

D
DarkShade 24.01.20

1 Gothic foolish fell off a cliff in the lands of the orcs. The night attack of 5-6 pairs of orcs and Wargs with grass snapper. And knew the place by heart.
In Gothic 2 there were 2 ridiculous death:
In a simple Walk on the road near the farm, a poor peasant, whom the mercenaries ran. Came to the bushes of berries and then pick somewhere to fall. Landed without loss, only turned to see what happened and where I am, a savage roar and oracina down on my head with an axe.
In the Night of the Raven: ran through Yarkendara to take the job. Paladin with insane health, good armor, pumped acrobatics. And falling into some deep abyss. The most offensive in the end didn't hurt, teleports do not work. It turns out a stalemate, like alive and like the dead, had to loaded who knows where.
In Gothic 3 (though it and is not considered here):
Fighting yesterday in the Warrant with the Orc and so it turns out that we both put each other a shot. He falls down and I fall dead. The corpse gains experience. The direct Matrix or Max Payne some!!!

-
- shOn - 24.01.20

the most stupid death that goes for everyone. It kills meat beetles, orcs, and all the dragons. Kills all who comes his way. The most stupid death in the game is that YOU, dear players

R
Redds 24.01.20

While retreating from the bloody flies, so better to hit fell into the abyss.

A
Andpe13 24.01.20

stupid death when I fell off a cliff (in Gothic 2 ) to the bridge and then Sokolin in the water and the current carried the corpse (I hope you know where it is in the Gothic style Toko one place where there for) even though there are dumber in short killed the orcs on the mountain (about 6-7) then sluchaino fell from the mountain and began to collect the grass and decided to wait until the slide arms and then my head falls off the weapon and the game crashes Kocaeli error came out then (it happened when I played the original Gothic 2)

M
Mudryy Magistr 24.01.20

Готика1:
Go to the old camp have completed all assignments take me to the old camp
And then decided to steal the key of Gomez,has stolen a former miner started to beat me and then the idiot started a fight Equal with luck just got Dwayne the Wrath of Innos I took
And then the guard threw me a crossbow
Gothic 2:
I go to the main house,and then take a statue of Innos Hagen started to beat me with my sword I struck down,and then he suddenly appeared a stick and killed