3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vault-Boy 24.01.20 02:38 pm

The most stupid death in Gothic (1 and 2) (Gothic 2)

Let's write here the most stupid and funny death GG.
110 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 24.01.20

Dunk Elite Orc which is near Horinisa, headed back to the city died from the bite of blood hornet(((

C
Chu_pa_ka_bra 24.01.20

Gothic 1.The path leading from the start to the old camp.The cliff into the river.Staring at Serapis and sank down.

L
Lord 24.01.20

Gothic 2. Went with a group of piratical orcs cutting, I was so steep that swung and slashed one of them, and, as it turned out, more than once. Well and further all is simple - I stupidly stabbed in retaliation. :)

F
FAMINEDA 24.01.20

came from the tower of Xardas, passed the sheep, saw in the distance a wolf. climbed up on a stone while he rushed around fell into the abyss. I decided to jump around...
too high the stone was for the hero of the first level))

m
mifora 24.01.20

about the high rock hard)))

J
Jamal X 24.01.20

once wanted to climb over the fence around the barracks, he saw behind the fence rats got Orozco and climbed on the boxes, suddenly the character is hovering in the air with weapons in hand, with the guard took place saw me with a sword in hand and killed:(

I
Ilya Rak 24.01.20

Passed the first time G2. Minental. Need to get into the castle. The night is dark, nothing is visible. I with the fright ran through the whole camp of orcs in front of the castle (and the castle did not notice), found Diego in the cave, and the castle was not hit.
Then somehow made it to the castle. I stand near the castle and how to get there? But around restless. I'm scared to do something. Well I decided a scavenger turned and ran. Got to the RAM and ran it up to half. And you get an arrow or minus half HP. What was it? This Shot saw me scavenger: any NPCs, seeing the enemy (and animals - enemies), will beat this enemy even if it will result in GG.
Got to the recess in the wall. Preserved.
But what to do now? Up to go - Hit flood with a crossbow. To go down the crowd of orcs.
Decided to go to the castle: overclocked and ran to the barracks with a crossbow arrow in the back. Sleep. Leave Karami and get the decisive shot.
Barely situation razrulil: hard to hit don't hit, got to him and talked to him - like kinder.

P
PerfektMan 24.01.20

Bought a new sword, or rather dagger is the tooth of a wolf had him a couple of times pomohal and forgot to clean it up went to bring tea here brother yells Sasha you PI***s I ran to my computer with tea.As a result, it killed my hero and my keyboard which I accidentally poured tea(((

M
Midlight 24.01.20

Feel sorry for Claudia. :( :D

P
PerfektMan 24.01.20

not the word she died heroically)

8O8AH 24.01.20

And I'm in the first Gothic at the beginning went with the Idol with Parvez (if not mistaken) in the swamp camp. He is on the road killed animals of all sorts came to the pack lizards near the bridge, which was a cave with black goblins. Here at me one lizard attacks and kills, and this dude started lizards to kill, and when killed last, the corpse of GG increased level as a result increases the number of maximum vitality, as well as the current amount of life force became 12. Then GG is resurrected, gets up and goes on )))
His mouth was open, as after the revival of it through the Marvin-mode, so I had to reboot.

-
-Kerten- 24.01.20

I had a brilliant death.
And killed me.....we can say,Honey.
When he screwed me,I hit him.
Well, as expected,he ran.....right through me.
In the end,I hit the second time is not of Honey,but standing next to the guard that I killed.

D
Demaskinas 24.01.20

The most stupid death:
he stumbled from the wall in Minentale
The funniest:
Set G2 night of the Raven, and then the control W+left click mouse. And I'm used to the usual Gothic. And in the end I killed the Goblin

E
Embra 24.01.20

have you played kogdanibut Orc I played :))))

B
Biopsih 24.01.20

The most stupid death - fell from the tower of Xardas, when stash tried to pass.

_
_Vlastelin_ 24.01.20

Embry
Which is funny...the mod Bumsuk you're not the one playing...

a
astand 24.01.20

Retreating from the bloody flies, got into a pack of Wargs... And almost the same thing - fell into the abyss, moving away from the harpies(I do not know why, because health was OK).

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 24.01.20

I have had the same death as in barabashka strashnyi, too, fell from the tower of Xardas!

M
Mirvein 24.01.20

With hemp to fall to death))

D
DI3EPTIP 24.01.20

G2 NV, and played for the mercenary. Was a tears of the innocent. Wanted to check whether it was true only a magician can thump them. Well said pirokar, don't drink! A painful death will die!