3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 24.01.20 02:51 pm

How do you feel about Mat in Russian voice acting? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

sources
There also mate delivered? O_o Very crazy, or what?
Shkolota not buy the game, will not appreciate the effort - why did it enter then? :)

Spoileron, turned once the English voice acting in the second the"aviation heard at the beginning from the lips of Lucy, the word fuck which has sounded in the game as organically as if the Cord went tipsy (in his normal state) at a children's party to congratulate the kids with the New Year.
I is the fact that not all games Mat looks good, even in the original version. In BFE it's OK, there are warriors after all, but also jarring. The Witcher 3 - there seemed more for the fun of it fastened, but also it was possible to do something with our wealth.

S
SaveX3 24.01.20

Surprised I must say when I heard the Mat in the first mission.

g
gfhjdjp123 24.01.20

it is extremely positive. if it fits in the atmosphere of the game. far cry 3 is an example.

T
TrickReRoll 24.01.20

sources
Poland, the Slavs, the stereotypes do sometimes strong language is so to the point. I like to remember a beautiful moment, FarCry 3, when at the beginning of Vass, sends us the same way the author of the screenshot higher.

T
TrickReRoll 24.01.20

gfhjdjp123 wrote:
far cry 3 is an example
once I saw and post it :D probably the time really memorable :D

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

trickreroll
trickreroll wrote:
Poland, Slavs, stereotypes
What?

J
JasonXBrody 24.01.20

Norma, kopirnul with far cry 3)))

m
maniccamc 24.01.20

Do you think in the future mothers will not be?

R
Rolento 24.01.20

Learn English, otherwise you will depend on ignorance localization.

Y
Ygrumyi 24.01.20

Good attitude, great. Far Cry 3 at the time pleased

d
ded_dimitriy 24.01.20

Yes as it is not particularly Mat interferes with the perception of games,and in movies. Sometimes even to the place.

.Chiken 24.01.20

Ask no examples of Mat xD

s
sources 24.01.20

trickreroll
Well far cry 3 with the Mat was perceived quite differently if Deus. There is madness, mushrooms, coming, cases, mats. As it blends seamlessly. And here serious problems, terrorism, human suffering. High ideological thoughts. Are you like this in Prague, approach the person and he to you Go nna out to be the grandmother. As it is not morally comfortable it becomes

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

sources
Do you have infringed the literary speak?

R
Rakatum 24.01.20

sources
And with depression, suffering and terrorism have to run the pink pony and all need each other to love?

M
Malice 24.01.20

Ahahahha kid shy with the nurse to play,Turn off obscenities in the course sounded

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Strange, reading Chernyshevsky and Dostoevsky, Mat saw. What am I doing wrong? :)

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
Read Pushkin and Yesenin.

Strange, reading Chernyshevsky and Dostoevsky, Mat saw. What am I doing wrong? :)
They also herded into ghettos and oppressed ruthlessly? What did you do wrong? Gave a very strange and absurd analogy.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Have you read about someone and about what they wrote then? What have they personally?

As Pushkin and Esenin the Mat in places was only a joking and frivolous poems that have survived on semi-formal basis. We have here would not Gulman.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
If they are not used offensive language, it says nothing to be honest. Can't quote, but if you write that some character cursed, without going into details, it may also be considered. Just how do you beat the game? The zapikivaniem? Or *dirty word*? It is not serious.

We have here would not Gulman.
But not Dostoevsky