3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 24.01.20 02:51 pm

How do you feel about Mat in Russian voice acting? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioGen 24.01.20

Mate in games is good, although you can live without it

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Where did you see it? To be happy anymore. The more I is used in many dialogues-debates, and we've got just a couple of words to each other - what's the point? To see yourself as a victim?
Spoilers Yes, why are you my vzrosloi called? I doubt I'm much older than you (if at all older than that most likely).

M
MassChester87 24.01.20

sources wrote:
In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
Why out of place? And emotions, extreme situations, the main thing - correctly and with a sense to apply the Mat.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

MassChester87
Here is the screenshot mate brought two static man with a brick face and a swear word in the dialogue. Something they could not see any emotions, no extreme situations. TS about that and said that does not place the Mat in the Deus.

N
NPhysicist 24.01.20

Play in English, not really catches the ears - the F-bombs sometimes skips, but in the case.

B
BlooDFeaR666 24.01.20

in every game mate its good then I think it is not what but for example in the Witcher 3 it is a direct fit to the atmosphere

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
Anglerfish wrote:
It is unlikely that the developers wanted to convey exactly what Prague punks swearing :)
Then why did they do it? And consciously. So they made this point and I want it to still pass)

O
Only Shooter 24.01.20

gfhjdjp123
By the way, Yes, I wanted to write that negative, but after reading your comments I remembered Kuat, really liked the soundtrack, the main thing that Mat to the place were.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Now, when you wrote about it... when somewhere through the year, I am going to pass the game, I will try to understand and figure out what it's done and what he wanted to convey :)

V
Venom Rhys 24.01.20

The Mat should be in the localization business. Far Cry 3 is an example.

S
SuperDron 24.01.20

The Mat prevents only moralfags

M
Marsj 24.01.20

Not in a LEGO game is.

D
DJ_Boroda_007 24.01.20

Neither cold nor hot.When in the game it's a lot-annoying,but tolerable amount of DE...

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

Swearing is the best way to demonstrate the uncleanness of his soul.

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

According to the Codes of administrative offences of the Russian-speaking countries, namely Russia (article 20.1[31]), Kazakhstan (article 330[32]), Belarus (article 156[33]) and Kyrgyzstan (article 364[34]), public use of the Mat can be regarded as a misdemeanour punishable by fine or administrative arrest. Article 20.1 of the administrative offences Code of the Russian Federation:

1. Disorderly conduct that is a violation of public order expressing clear disrespect for society, accompanied by obscene abuse in public places, offensive molestation to citizens, as well as the destruction or damage of another's property — punishable by an administrative fine ranging from five hundred to one thousand rubles or administrative arrest for up to fifteen days.
(as amended by Federal law dated 22.06.2007 N 116-FZ)

2. The same actions associated with disobeying the lawful demands of a representative of authority or any other person acting on public order protection or a person preventing breach of public order, — shall entail the imposition of an administrative fine in the amount from one thousand to two thousand five hundred rubles or administrative arrest for up to fifteen days. Augmentinonline didn't know :)))

D
Delphis 24.01.20

you need permission of the Church

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

It is possible though now to sue Buck and to get them 500 000 moral damages. This company employs highly cultured agapita have a lot of money but no brains. And I as a father have every right to smash the face of that asshole who corrupts the soul of my minor child. And I in turn can't turn on without the headphones this miracle. They can and should pay. In America, these knuckleheads would have long ago put on the headstock.

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

And this company suffers from abusive transfers and it seems that some who is very important to destroy the aura of the young and fragile psyche of children. What do you think who benefits in Russia?

P
Protocol10 24.01.20

Sergey1147

Lol. The game is 18+ and you do not do anything, except to be in control of what rating your teenage kid plays games.

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

You have at least one book read? In my life. Almost sure that half of you in my entire 14-17 year old life read no more than two fiction books. But to drink, smoke and to speak it from birth. And this is the norm and coolness to a dying nation. When I was in school, when we girls say was shameful and low. Lola it's you , and we are to blame. It's TRUE!