3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 24.01.20 02:51 pm

How do you feel about Mat in Russian voice acting? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

And that after eighteen years, you can shit in your soul? Norma intelligent communication?

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

Mate in life is not the same as in the game or on television. Really don't feel ...

P
Protocol10 24.01.20

Sergey1147
And that after eighteen years, you can shit in your soul?
Well, if you the presence of the Mat means that you shit in the soul, then just watch the stars out of the game and not play it). I do not see any problems.

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

And when a person is sitting on the toilet for her role in the film , it may have and the details show that he was in the toilet put, because so true? So why not show it? And unless the dictionary diarrhea is not the same?

D
Delphis 24.01.20

Sergey1147
when you were studying, your peers from the cheap liquor under the feet of vomit. and do not about moral classmates, some for the whole class

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

In short to each his own. We all have different level of culture. I agree. But don't impose your lack of Culture. There are normal civilized and educated people, and have the bottom of life.

P
Protocol10 24.01.20

Sergey1147
And unless the dictionary diarrhea is not the same?

I have to disappoint you, but this is absolutely not the same.

D
Delphis 24.01.20

Sergey1147
you site is probably wrong, it's not psychological help to people with mental development. we got a steal, and I consider it a great achievement

W
WanRoi 24.01.20

Protocol10
I agree. Games do for the paying audience, adult, self-confident people. Who know why they drive with the ratings of 18+
How can you blame the localizers for the voice acting? It's like a wife nagging her husband for what he does, and thus sets a bad example to children. Who is to blame: the factory makes these cigarettes, the seller sold a pack or a Smoking parent?

P
Protocol10 24.01.20

WanRoi
The wife is to blame)

D
Delphis 24.01.20

WanRoi
all about people I think.. blame whoever is easiest to blame. and games do to those who bite the is

S
SuperDron 24.01.20

Sergey1147
1. Beat the face right not to have is not legal
2. Show a young child game with that rating is also not legal.
Actually I hear something about education and morality of who wants someone to beat strangely. Smacks of hypocrisy

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

- Where are you going, country?
- I'm going on quietly...
- To work? On the teaching?
Just, without qualification.

Svetlana Krutitskaya
Ekaterina Bozhko

S
Sergey1147 24.01.20

SuperDron
Who said I show. And who strictly complies with the rating?

I
IgorAndreevich 24.01.20

gfhjdjp123
to the point. Those who do not like - use the version with censorship, there is.
Especially games with scenes of violence and killings, a rating of 18+ are required to have profanity. All who are in the rating does not fit the forest and let him go.... Tired of this landmark on suckers. Let the children on the box look and nepogody with zamazany scenes of violence and Smoking.
And resets the page grows stronger among the population

S
SuperDron 24.01.20

Sergey1147
I play these games only after I put the baby to sleep.

w
warp 37 24.01.20

Russian language without the Mat is like butter without bread. And as to censorship the voice, changing to English Mat on a softer Russian words - this is stupid. If the game is rated for adults, then censorship is nothing.

S
Setesh 24.01.20

are strictly positive, zadolbali moralfag, they went on ....)))

V
Vedran 24.01.20

Well, why not. My mate in games ever hearing does not cut it. But of course any Mat should be in moderation

M
Marsj 24.01.20

The Mat, but only with the expression and place.