3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 25.01.20

Worth buying only for online,and say what you pass on the pirates.

C
Chempion2016 25.01.20

Why not to buy, I don't understand. 100 thousand well worth it, and Rockstar and money and effort fully laid out, the more comes out every year anyway, it's not yubisoft

D
Devilor 25.01.20

Definitely YES!

I
Igor-Knight 25.01.20

Vladislav Rudskoy
This is one of the few projects that is really worth the money!
But the principle is the 1 time bought and all updates for free once again confirms it!
Online grandmother and get one, image quality is adequate, there is no compulsion to purchase for real, or well who the thread can help with that!
And there are many buns are in the single, not working, especially if without Chita play!
A MUST-HAVE!

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Igor-Knight
I agree with you.And a project that really worth the money is the Witcher 3!!!

l
lokkie 25.01.20

If you have homies, who also has Gtonline, it can and will posudite some time. If one, then not worth it, it's empty.
"Heroes" don't listen to, they will fantasize anything, just not what is actually there in the game.
In General, see for yourself.

J
JetFIRE13 25.01.20

If you have other and better friends,it's worth 100%.It is possible to roll,but if one want to play,alas,is only for the yacht,tuning a car and an apartment,but it's a mod you can do.In General, manage to buy,now it is a good discount.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Online lot of things you can do:pass robbery and assignments,participate in races and deathmatches,play tennis,relax on the yacht with friends and more.Of course,like any game, sooner or later you get bored,but to play it definitely worth it.

Only cheats don't need to use-100% ban.'ve seen it myself and don't want.After the last ban for 20 years.

K
Kosolapyi1 25.01.20

Still playing pirates ) I Shit on this online

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Kosolapyi1
To each his own.

M
Morag_Tong 25.01.20

just for him and worth the single a little more than very very poor came out shorter than Vice city even.

S
Sprintin 25.01.20

so worth it, 500 hours played, not tired!

D
Damir Tukanov 25.01.20

Definitely worth buying! The game is completely addictive!
Took a single on the xbox 360 about four times, bought a PS4 waited for the discounts and bought, I don't know for what platform but it now discount is coming.

J
JokeCorp 25.01.20

Vladislav rudskoy wrote:
worth to buy Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
Is one of the few games where the DLC is free, and all content that is added to the multiplayer is also free and its a lot, a lot) Only I recommend to find less active and adequate group, or play with friends/acquaintances because sometimes such smart people come across that already is scary is that both in this play)) basically the Americans, quite developed country and so stupid, it's amazing. Probably not for nothing that there is a legal age of 21 years, longer develop people.

S
Stavaas 25.01.20

Play 100-130 hours and forget.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

Well, what the topic is silent???

t
t830x 25.01.20

I the first few months after purchase by itself in the session invite has found a ball, in one snout kicked and not get bored, but now there are some people here with Playground with whom, or any confrontation every evening I pass in a race or chase, almost 580 hours of online time from August 8, 2015.

C
CombineHans 25.01.20

Bought SOLELY for the online.

A
Agent_Federal 25.01.20

Definitely YES.YES.

M
McLaren MP4-4 25.01.20

Author,you have to ask.
Of course take it.On these games and money is not sorry.
Until now, after work,the beer with friends,online crash.