3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarkoBaron995 25.01.20

Should I now buy on PC Gta 5 ?

T
ThurboCat 25.01.20

Of course. Online is still alive.

N
NarkoBaron995 25.01.20

Then I'm going to buy. Thank you

I
Igor-Knight 25.01.20

Now even more reason than before! Content is a huge pile online, all fast and not oprobuesh
Spoiler replaced(a bunch of cool cars, a yacht, an apartment, a business, various jobs and the jokes). If there is a particular desire to be his mission in the editor to organize, very fun, but time consuming.
Wasted money, especially if you take the discount, often the incentive is.

UPD: Decided to make adjustments about what I write to raise the grandmother is not real!
Find boys Russian and DIN together on the robberies is really to raise money, but rain will not mount, but this interest!
+ now with the latest updates, where businesses and warehouses to buy, passing the mission of the organization is very well strewed experience and money.
Therefore, do not agree to be indignant! Who writes is nothing to do, and you find guys on the team, and believe the separation complete)

Realized super, do not argue, though Trevor hated to the very end, but in my challenge points all remained alive and pomerols.

Who wrote pump the Repack, do not pay attention!!!!
You will pass the mission and che?! ride a couple of the evening and ALL!
And there, constant updates, th thread hilarious. And cheaters is much less than it was at the start of the online.

P
Pakc666 25.01.20

Why everybody is talking about online and nobody is talking about campaign mode, which is more than masterpiece?

V
Vano_Strelok 25.01.20

Pakc666
Oh Oh Oh! Direct sidevar!

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Pakc666
Realized masterpiece, but after completing all assignments (including extra) there is nothing to do (unless 100% passing), but online, there Yes, there is hardcore (in terms of bots and making money), but just say that online is not an honest way to earn a normal boat (any purchase will be choking you), but if you use a glitch (for example now there is a glitch to dup cars), I earned top yacht for $ 10 million, top machine (X80 Proto), Buzzard, top apartment, glitch-free can only dream about, well, or to create 8 thousand and get 8 million, but for the money nothing can buy. Now purchased 5 garages (max) and all crammed into the plot, all 48 cars give around 7 million.
P. S. the humpback in these robberies and getting 100 thousand and if the team is lucky.
P. S. S. by the Way about hardcore online: the Police were responding to a stolen car hours ago if you stole a bot machine, it is for your head a reward assigns, to break away from the police there more and stuff like that.

w
winni madison 25.01.20

Vanek_Assassin
the plot of hunting for many online constantly of debiloidov enough that the robbery would need to go through a lot of time and nerves(will wait until loading the level then someone else from team blunt starts all over again)in short if you play online then that would have to have always at hand such as four friends then actually play

A
AlexArhangeL 25.01.20

Kirill22092 wrote:
Realized masterpiece, but after completing all assignments (including extra) there is nothing to do
In the previous parts isn't the same scheme was,or just the series has outlived its usefulness?Interested in,because they do not play in the fifth.

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

ScienceCosplay
Yes, it was everywhere I think, but the fifth is still some time to play after passing, because the city is really alive. In the fifth part of the story more life, so its interesting to pass. To play recommend, if the computer does not, then it is better to wait and buy a computer, but in any case not take place in YouTube, it is necessary to touch live)

A
AlexArhangeL 25.01.20

Kirill22092
And thank you,sir.

b
bazilews 25.01.20

And so the game is definitely worth buying.

U
U.S.Soldier 25.01.20

well, for the sake of online should not buy it,you will be playing a maximum of 30 hours and you're tired,especially one there is nothing to do

P
Pakc666 25.01.20

Kirill22092
I'm talking about chips online know, I have 116й, frankly pumped level. But I do not understand why people want to take only because of him. after all, there is only the plot to work out the cost by 100%

Vanek_Assassin
Depends on what games you like, after GTA 4, with its take, take, kill, shedever. Reminiscent of the originality of GTA SA.

I
Ilya Krasilov 25.01.20

penman
WAIT,it doesn't have the incentive,here on PG have a lot of links where you can cheaper to take
http://www.playground.ru/shop/gta_5/

V
Vano_Strelok 25.01.20

Pakc666
I'm talking about the series as a whole. There is no plot as such... it is not the plot emphasis, and lively open world.

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Pakc666
Well, the plot may work out, but Rockstar all the juice is taken to online. The game justifies its cost by 200%, because in the game I spent 219 hours played so far, as in the campaign mode and online. (However, in online to a greater extent.)

f
felix1245 25.01.20

If you have someone to play with online Yes. If not, then it's not worth it (if you have already passed the story) . Online boring, a random player often feil or Vice versa when entering the lobby someone LVL 100+ he is doing everything for you and enjoy the game not to. In regular sessions, so you can kill the cops and then run away from them, but it quickly becomes a bore.

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

felix1245
Online tedious if you constantly carry out missions for money, you can just play in free mode, race to drive, get in a Buzzard and doing all kinds of murder, just to travel around and peperstraat with other players, in General, stupid to play for fun. Earlier, too, all for the sake of money did, and now do not care, I sold a couple of cars and in your pocket 260к.

g
gleb_4elnok 25.01.20

penman
Well I pre-order , played with tender (20-30 hours) and was bored.
For in 4 parts I'm much more interesting.
There cars (GTA 4) is much more pleasant to shoot cooler.
PS I would not buy
And of 5 parts of some crap made like Saints row but without the wild insanity(for which we love).