3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 25.01.20

Nobody knows you like it or not, take make nice to the developers)

S
Stavaas 25.01.20

150 hours will be enough to pass 2 times the campaign mode 3 times to go through the robbery and to drive on new tracks. To run a dog for the boss in the session and the way you can still 3 hours.

K
Kartezboom 25.01.20

if you never played it then Yes. After the break I bought online for already 2 a copy of the game in steam

v
varw 25.01.20

Well, I think to buy!

k
ko4ur3d 25.01.20

varw
take it, this thing is very addictive. If you have time and hands not curves, you can earn on the car and at the office.

D
Dema 80 25.01.20

support online not endless - think for yourself - your money

D
Di1etant 25.01.20

Dema 80
Let me guess - you didn't buy GTA 5 on PC or ps 4.
Then why did you write here?

w
warp 37 25.01.20

For online - is not worth it. This year bought, played - not particularly liked, unlike the single player.

B
Bombardirovschik 25.01.20

lookaway
by the way hate this topic that online is no normal traffic and loads of peds, what's the problem, why so dumb made?

b
bazilews 25.01.20

I bought it just for online,and say what you pass on the pirates.

Z
Zloy.exe 25.01.20

Online games are evil, a waste of money and time.

h
hrenaten01 25.01.20

varw
not worth it. when I bought, thought it would be all wrong...but it turned out that the online rather dull. in the missions you have to wait until people typed because one is there to play impossible, and stupid to run around town and destroy each other very quickly bored plus cheaters (this is a separate issue)

R
Richards 25.01.20

varw
Played one, there is a current training do not miss, as will appear, there is an interesting prologue in it. generally cool. Played early in the mission, connected, simultaneously diluting shooting and racing, my hands were filled. How to inject hundredth LVL, went robbery to do with a different, sometimes come across strong, which is not ProRes robbery.
So take, is addictive, I just was surprised how time flew when single went dull. Among other battles and other crap that sucks the best investment of money!

Many write that people have to wait, of course there is a disadvantage, because much time has passed already , many willfully. But on the same mission connected you can find people, and newcomers are also playing.

I bought it and played the single, and the online does not solve all, but at one point decided and not lost)

v
varw 25.01.20

Richard
Well I already bought the current swing 64GB!

G
Gamejoy 25.01.20

On the robberies, and even friends will find =)

W
Waffen 25.01.20

Even in Battlefield you can play alone...and then...no FEP so FEP. Single ticky-tacky and empty.So not worth the money you spend.

D
Dema 80 25.01.20

DonateMaster
the sorcerer useless - bought 3 and Sonya long sold

L
LolkekMiraculer 25.01.20

Of course YES!

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 25.01.20

I bought and feelings are twofold, Yes at first it seems that cool, lots of missions, online tipo and all , but after playing a week to do too much there and have nothing, the only thing that is of interest, personally for me, this is a robbery, and there are only 5 pieces and passing them 3-5 times lost interest to play without the cheats/cheat/ of baghouse not very fun, you go robbing for 500 thousand spending on it at least an hour, and if random players , you can and half a day to kill and the server dudes running around with several billions or cheaters with GodMode, etc. and even in the game connectny matchmeyker, stupid collection set up on the job and long downloads. Well, the last tar, the game came out a long time and Rockstar I think in the not too distant future will cease support of the project.

R
Richards 25.01.20

Robert_Angier
You can of course right, but so easy to miss all the interesting content after heists will be not interesting place, and robberies enough for long enough. Better to start small, to test, it will be steeper than from the robbery to go.