3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 25.01.20

Here besides the plot is no longer anything to see. Passed the story and all the extra mission with the tests, and then abruptly overcome by boredom. A lot of money, a lot of cars, and to do becomes nothing, but skate just so annoying.
And online one without friends is boring. As well good than, like a lot of possibilities, but they all like something hastily made, still loading for 5 minutes even after leaving the job.
Online isn't hooked me at all. I was even in The Division more interesting to play. If the plot is not passed then it is worth to buy, but just for the singles I bought, no regrets.
But still GTA 4 me where liked. The story of Niko was much more interesting to watch than the stories of three characters from GTA 5, I from it only Trevor liked it, sorry it was not so much.
And GTA 4 as it was more vital, more true and more serious. Well control much nicer than in the fifth part.

G
Gamejoy 25.01.20

Kirill22092
Yes, everything is real. Collected and sold 4 big warehouse, and added a little bought a boat...
And only then found out about this glitch xD
bazilews
Lol, in a week raised 40 million =)

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

Gamejoy
Well, maybe real, but yet you have these warehouses will fill up, while sell + I had a bug (when carrying cargo on the plane, one cargo was credited, but nobody else does) well I spit on these warehouses and offices.

n
norbiq 25.01.20

Igor-Knight
I agree completely with you! by the way, I also have all reconciled and remained alive, though, and was considering the offer Devin to kill Trevor:)
the author, buy of course, your money pays for fun)

R
RUTRA1337 25.01.20

No,not worth it

P
ProstoqYParen 25.01.20

RUTRA1337
Why? Mission there of course will bother many at once,but to compete,show off all your exterior style to create a band to buy anything,just go to the mission give money. Yachts unnecessary garbage-I agree.

And sell cars,Rob,work for the Armenian drive him a registered machine,you will have on the house and garage itself.

Vanek_Assassin
It was wet.

lookaway
Boring? This is the most interesting game, for multiplayer I think. There is never dull,sea different players and modes,new add.

R_Foxworth
So strugis with someone in real life from school,work,or join in the ready gang.

S
Scaevus 25.01.20

Bought for Suzette, the cartoon just went got the grain and came out on the next day again came, again realized that nefig to do and he went out again. If you don't have 4 friends with you who will constantly chase her, there is nothing to do absolutely. In General, here's a video with the telling title

P
ProstoqYParen 25.01.20

Well,GTA online can replace all that was in the previous one,especially four.This is war and a good club house to make.Buy or create with LCD TV.And four $ 4 million on gang wars made a bunch of money to spend on what.

Scaevus
Just did a solo except the missions have nothing to do.I went through everything in it.Played for both characters online(probably for free because two of the four create). Bought all the gear,all robbed,bought a car and a decent apartment with a garage.Killed achieve.And the remainder of the money wasted on cigarettes and chocolate beer.
All earned by their labor and personal mental abilities.Bought already when not distributed freestuff 250 thousand.
The passage of single+multiplayer gone for about a month.For half a year of rare games,I think you can become a millionaire no investing a dime and get from this pleasure.Because why play the game if you invest real.
Now it is cheap,not that nerd hard games like Doom or wicher.

S
Scaevus 25.01.20

ProstoqYParen
and I said that in the single after sujecki have something to do? After sujetar I don't know why the games continue to do, senseless and purposeless killing does not appeal to me.

G
GTAshnik10013 25.01.20

Is it worth buying GTA 5 for multiplayer?
Many people have many opinions, I don't think you can come to one solution for all, whether or not, but I will say, as the multiplayer I'm not particularly hooked, in part, from the fact, it is possible that a few of my friends playing it, but being a fan of the series, and just what it involves, I think, if you are a fan of the series, interesting plot and passage, it is worth buying even for SINGLE-player mode, in my experience, I bought and did not regret it, worth the price, definitely this is a worthy continuation of a great series.
Conclusion: If you are a fan of Grand Theft Auto, then buying is for singles, and online would be a nice bonus.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 25.01.20

on the court in 2017, playing DotA (4K hours) tired. I think take a gta5 to play online, does that make sense?
PS. the single went on pirates.

m
mrG0bliN 25.01.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
I played 100 hours in GTA
after the #news about a substitution cartridges on money bags
came a bunch of chitakov...roxs do not care... nichgeo not fixes....
now I regret my purchase :(

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 25.01.20

Only if you have friends. If not, the game will sooner or later get bored.

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 25.01.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
if you take to play solo wouldn't last a week. With friends there to play

R
Redkov_GOD 25.01.20

I'm tired after a week, recommend to buy

P
Protocol10 25.01.20

zombijaic
In principle, if the online is able to keep for a WHOLE month and a half thousand roubles it is normal for me. I also bf series never seen online games where you can even a week to serve not to tired. Normal people usually spend 50-60 hours on a single (for the big OpenWorld games) and 20-30 hours for a cartoon.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 25.01.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
one friend enough ? or you need more?
PS. the COP is not impressive.

T
T.T.G 25.01.20

Clinical case of congenital zhlobstva.

F
Fenderrr 25.01.20

Take, will not regret! Online very interesting, from robberies, races and other delights. It happens that the job randomly across the Nuba, but the story is not scary, looking for another session or catch invitation, where you're interested and steeples. The game is suitable!

Y
Yurko Trucker 25.01.20

I recently took and I don't regret buying the main thing that the iron is pulled, and the toy is cool I recommend.