3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
L
LodedDormoUse 25.01.20

Hydr0genium wrote:
a lot of negative reviews about cheaters
Month play none met.

s
shurikkam 25.01.20

I finally bought the full amount of the toad strangled PPC pay.

s
sosic 01 25.01.20

LodedDоrmoUse
Now there seems as a bot set to combat the cheaters, and had a lot of it was Yes

v
varw 25.01.20

I'm playing 1 and thinking to buy! Can advise whether or not to.

S
Spider Jerusalem 25.01.20

if one then probably not

v
varw 25.01.20

Spider Jerusalem
Why!

S

varw
because of the robbery of the people will wait for a thousand years and then they will be a retard

V
VADEMiX 25.01.20

Yeah, if like all games of this series.
Online in the fifth part are not small.
A lot of mods and modes created by the players themselves.
But upstairs just noticed that to play in someone's company will be much better.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 25.01.20

varw
read here:
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/stoit_li_pokupat_gta_5_radi_multipleera-898286/

v
varw 25.01.20

Well, I rules 4 and want to buy as Armu like 3 mod Altis life. Gta online like this mod!

D
Diablonos 25.01.20

varw
Also play one or anything.
But the only drawback is the lack of money. Nuba-foreverlove no one will take serious robbery and have to nasasyvayut little if not for one dollar and apartments and cars there are in the 1m-2.5 m$ not to mention the tuning and the possibility to rent an office warehouse for $ 10 million.
In principle, there are a lot of jobs with a salary of 10K$ which can be played alone. Can be stupid and interfere with the lives of others.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

I online is reminiscent of TFII.

v
varw 25.01.20

Diablonos
well, I'm a good player! I think to buy.

e
evil.burmistroff 25.01.20

Spider Jerusalem
every day I add new cool friends
and now there's a man who every day to play

S

evil.burmistroff
I also often add,they are just after adding almost do not go to the game

l
lookaway 25.01.20

boring cartoon.
was in amerikosovsky roleplay gang of bikers, lasted a week, then kicked, because zamanali its rules. and to do in the game is nothing. events in the open world made of nothing. when you deliver the goods, all do not care, no one will be after you because you are a combat helicopter or Hydra or this armored car, and no it is not necessary, because the exhaust is doubtful, considering the prices of cars and clothes.
modes, well as modes. shooting is purely a console, so shooting is not dynamic. physics drops blunt (you're not going as a bag to slide down a hill in real life, and then you get knocked down and get up half an hour), the open world is just boring in the cartoon. there happens nothing, except cutting out players players. and in the racing or shooting games you can play in games where this is done on the level.
to suffer foolishness is a waste of time, IMHO.

the multiplayer is stupidly not thought out. price for sale shark cards, don't buy citari not chierici - zagrodnicza. same mission. miserable robbery (yeah, I still remember how Anton cackled about 10\10, top robbery), robbery is garbage. 1.they are small, 2.they are ALWAYS the same scenario, their passing is reach point, kill mobs. even talk the same. it's irritating. the lobby is long and players are absent or Nuba.
unbalanced economy and unbalanced even weapons.
initially it was impossible in the cartoon to add the insurgents, hydras, miniguns, tanks, automatic armor-piercing handguns, tactical shotguns, etc., because it destroys all balance and the concept of you're a criminal, survive. instead of the normal cartoon we have a server with kneading insurgents, mowing players just because there are insurgent.

in short, nefiga do there. I went 3-4 times since purchase and grabbed me in 3-7 days. the last time was 3 months ago and I don't want to.

V
Vano_Strelok 25.01.20

varw
online is not the same... it was Necessary to take at once!

J
JolyMau5 25.01.20

varw
Do not take it, so couldn't tell you.

D
Domaximard 25.01.20

You don't try you'll never know.Take it also and to sell because you can

T
Trucker69 25.01.20

1 time banned for me. the money raised from cheaters, for the second time the ban was given for anything I just went in the game and went 3 times I was banned for what I just rolled up 2 races and left the game in the morning I already ban forever. so think.