3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanhell 25.01.20

They have their own blackjack and hookers! Yes, this is another major blunder from the developers, they just don't want any SS or hawk to weave, MB next part about one of them will XS. And where did they go: to be the stupidest explanation from biovars, they say, there's something there that I had to shoot kittens out of trees.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

It bothers me that both of them disappear in ANY case. Even if the guardian is orlesians sent and Amarantayn, and even hawk standing on the side of the temple (he became Governor). Two of the most influential and powerful political and military senses of the figure disappear at the same time (two talented and strong personality, two young and capable leader). Both of them bind Anders and Flemet (if only a guardian is not orlesians, but in this case there has not been without Morrigan).

t
theme11471 25.01.20

Where did the hawk and the guardian?

Fuck quietly in a corner.

O
Oddi 25.01.20

The guardian Hero of Ferelden died. Well, or he's in the deep roads went to seek dawnego God to prevent another plague. Or is it somewhere in the mirror disappeared with Morrigan. And about Hawke I don't want to talk or to remember let's forget DA 2 r as a nightmare ! He died Died of his Couniry killed somewhere : ) That's all : )

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

My grey warden died in DAO, but he was raised in DAO:A, and went missing somewhere(I Suspect Flemet collects characters)
When I played a female character in DAO:A(it turned Out that the Queen of Ferelden(SS), disappeared too), Bioware have a Strange logic: In any case, the character disappears, even if it's the Queen or the commander of the grey(And how he disappeared from under the nose Leliana(really pissed off that bioware decided to take a separate Gray and Leliana))

It Flemet(Lap) or Morrigan, they are Probably in the same place where the Morrigan.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.01.20

I think that we are stupid it will look. The seeker in the second part of knew where he was and what he, and we, at their command, we look for the bastard, played in the second part)...

V
V1O2V3A4N5 25.01.20

Fingering around the corner!

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

В1О2В3А4Н5
There are in the world and other things besides the swill that some brains are clogged.

Slonvprotivogaze
will look for this bastard So in that case where? I understand that if hawke supported the mages, then to escape - the idea is not too bad. But why would the Governor of somewhere to disappear?

H
Havk999 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Well, our developed or come up with something, or be something so fucking illogical explanation. Now, if hawk being the Governor died of poison what can be said in the third part, then fine. Indeed, in world politics such as occurs very often. But if I say that he being the Governor disappeared just because he wanted to rest so it would be nonsense. With the grey wardens more or less clear, it can and trail send and with Morigan or he's just dead at the end of the first part. The hawk compared to the SS much less options where he could go.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Havk999
The hawk compared to the SS much less options where he could go. I used to play with based on how I would do in a given situation. And here is a picture: hawk seven years solves the problems in the city (destroy the gang of thugs, killing demons, dragons, strengthens law and order, spending time and nerves). He reflects the attack Kunar (1 time saves the city). It suppresses the (locally) the revolt of the Magi (2 times saves the city). He had bosom friends in the Templars and the guards and... and what? He offered to become a Governor and... he disappears?! WTF? On the one hand I don't blame him - the place something really nasty, but... all that work and nothing?! No, this is not the hawk that I have ever played.

With the grey wardens more or less clear, it can and trail send and with Morigan or is it just dead As I understand it (the code in the game) the guardian remains in Amarantine (either GG or orlesians). The other election is conditional. Thus he nowhere to escape (except dubbed thee options). To Call another twenty years (the guardian 30 years old can be accommodated). And in his place I would have remained to lead Erling, that is not so bad.

Personally, I think. that there can be two reasons for disappearance:
1. Flemet (used and removed from in order not to interfere).
2. Mages/Templars - conspirators (kidnapped or killed). But to kill these little characters who, if at all there is someone.

disappeared only because he wanted to rest so it would be nonsense I Agree. I can't imagine these two with a bag of popcorn)))

H
Havk999 25.01.20

Well, in the case of hawke it really can abandon the post of Governor to at least five left alone. And so it will be more of a hassle here so you understand the balancing the face. With the guard even easier the fact that they usually have 30 years left does not mean that they cannot be exceptions. And someone to leave later and someone much earlier. And the variance is quite large he could not run Amarantine. After all, and it is enough options.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Nah Mages and conspirators disappear, just the logic: We are a big part of the game killed the mages and conspirators, and suddenly.....
By the way, not whether it involved a grey warden(the first DAO)? Only he, and perhaps Flemet could capture andor kill Hawke.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

Witch hunt is the last DLC for DA:O and at the end of this Supplement, there are three types of events
1.Guardian lets go of Morrigan in the portal, but before leaving him she tells the guards what's in the book that she left he would find something interesting. Most likely in this book talk about the impending disaster and the guardian goes in search of something...
2.Morrigan kills the guard and takes the book. Most likely this is the same as in the first case.
3.The guardian goes into the portal with Morrigan
In all three cases, the guardian disappears
By the way in DA:O we can kill Flemet at the request of Morrigan, but she appears in DA 2 and says that it is an important meeting (most Likely with the guard). And then hawke frees her from the amulet. Flemet in any case appears in DA 3
Own hawk in my opinion is lost because of Flemet
BioWare promised us that in the third part we will meet Hawke and the Guard (probably as NPCs).
It only remains to wait for the third part and then all will become clear

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

The white judge
Why the Hero of Ferelden to kill the Defender of Kirkwall?

H
Havk999 25.01.20

Ak1nat0r
But the appearance of these NPCs will parterowy of saves or not. Besides, doesn't the fact that we in General meet.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

Ak1nat0r
Let's say no reason, but the two greatest(Like hawke is also great) the hero of our time could come together

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

The white judge
Havk999
Most likely Yes, they are delicious.But in light of recent events, I have lost faith in the developers, and we will say during the game something like: there once was a Guardian and hawk, they were delicious and they were killed. No one will tell. In General, I want the import to remove
I do not know what to believe. Wait and hope for the best

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

Ak1nat0r
I am an optimist, and still wonder: How could, after a brilliant DAO, DAII to do. So we have to hope for the best. And about the Guard and Hawke: But bioware is also not idiots, to attract fans, they need at least to return the Grey warden in the game. Honestly, it is not clear why it was in the first game, so much attention to the gray guards, Mora and darkspawn, to the end to merge everything in DAII, it would be better one Moore gave.

R
ReKsSam 25.01.20

I got king Alistair, and hawke when I met him in the second Chapter, like, his assistant said that it's out there somewhere waiting for the Hero of Ferelden and have to hurry. So he has not gone anywhere and nefig to drive here (by the Way I have it left in the portal for Morrigan).
Hawk left voluntarily, plus with him is the one with whom he was having an affair. No one was kidnapped.
Varrick and says, Soon, all left hawk(and)... well, except for (name) course.
What place you took the game, do not understand.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

The white judge
Here I agree with you. Watch the war of mages and Templars is not the same. But the creatures of darkness. Breathtaking during Ostagar. And now DA is slasher:with