3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

LewenWort
At the end of Witch hunt

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

About the disappearance of the SS and hawk: Maybe they kidnapped intelligent darkspawn?
SS killed\was newbill architect. a hawk killed a luminary, maybe the rest of the darkspawn sapiens decided that they need them for some purpose? If we assume that intelligent darkspawn - tevinters masters, which took place in the gold castle, in the flesh - that they could break the shadow(DA:I) for his own purposes. SS and hawk took to some of the ritual(the SS blood contamination, the hawk is also blood something is not right).
PS At the peak of custody, my SS drank the potion of Avernus(it Seems), and apparently, will now be able to live without dying from the filth much longer.
I write all this, that was at least some activity on the forum

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

Vanhell
Bioware scored on Mora. According to them the Templars(Satanists) and mages(Homosexuals) interesting. For me it is better to let out every part, where the main evil would be more and arhidemona is far more interesting. Now the truth is coming back to the concept of the evil hordes neponyatnogo, but so far I'm not impressed.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
my SS drank the potion of Avernus(it Seems), and apparently, will now be able to live without dying from the filth much longer. I, too, expected when GH is my choice of potion drunk. But I think it will not help. The potion only unlocks the hidden power of impurity, but does not prolong life (as I understand).

I write all this, that was at least some activity on the forum, the forum is almost dead. Either no one cares or the reason that a little more information on да3.

Templar(Satanists) and mages(Homosexuals) interesting. I have always maintained that all the details of the conflict of mages and Templars, and so was perfectly reflected in the first game. Therefore, there is no something interesting, and W2 has brought nothing new. Accordingly, the entire W2 is meaningless. As a SG I SS is more like (he was the goal - to defeat the plague, and it has reached). And the whole story of Hawke - a chronicle of fails (it is not made up and not change anything). Hawk in comparison with HS from the 1 piece looks like a powerless observer.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Avernus he has lived for over 100 years, of course he was a blood mage(my grey warden is also a mage of blood), but he would only extend his life(Gradually turning into the creature of darkness), potion definitely removes side-effects from the contamination.

Hawk in comparison with HS from the 1 piece looks like a powerless observer.
More like a loser: In the first part we could make decisions that would really affect the plot
in the second part we were deprived of the right to choose, the most we can do is say Mages don't deserve\Templars are right.
Despite the fact that I have quietly stood by and watched(On Hawk), passing in****I Merril, and we made a party that can not do anything. Characters from the first part-merged.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
Avernus he has lived for over 100 years, of course he was a blood mage Exactly what he is - a blood mage and give him the opportunity to extend life (if I talk to him, he says, like). From what we know from DA2 - the guards are not dead, and become the who has become the guardian of the commander of the DLTS Heritage. On the other hand, according to the chief writer of the game (Geydera) Zhgg in the end can become Queens (unless I die or not kill myself). It is difficult to say exactly how cure of Avernus acts.

potion definitely removes side-effects from the contamination. to release the hidden power of desecrated blood and remove side effects of impurity are two different things.

More like a loser: In the first part we were able to make decisions, that too. The hawk does not have the power to prevent anything (even small decisions eventually turn to further the plot). We can all play to help the mages and Trask, but in the end mages are killing the mother of Hawke, kidnapped his brother/sister and go crazy (no matter what we do). We can get the whole game trying to prevent an attack Kunar, but in the end the bitch still steals the book, and the Arishok attacking the city. We can"muzzle poke Anders in the fact that he is not in control of himself a monster, dangerous to themselves and others, but that doesn't change the fact that he still blows up the Church. I don't see any case that any (even relative) success of the Hawk was based on CHOICE, and not just on the story.

In the end, not at all clear why it is looking for Cassandra? She didn't want any more and the Inquisition broke up)))

simultaneously****I Merril That - doing what?)))

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Here dug out the old:
In the DLC Fortress guard, the ancient Avernus the Grey warden used blood magic to control the nasty creatures of darkness, used in the ritual of initiation (the Initiation itself is a kind of blood magic). He went so far that he even tortured his friends-the Guardians in order to study lurking in their blood mysterious forces, when theorized about the huge possibilities that it contains, arguing that just among the Grey warden blood magic can be used freely and prosper in the name of development magic.

What he learned allowed him to use blood magic to continue to live unnaturally long, and also to discover powerful talents and spells that the Guardian can use if unlocks school the power of blood. Avernus claims that the Church foolishly forbids blood magic because of their belief that she was the cause of the desecration of the Golden city, which he rejects as false, and there's a lot that the Grey wardens, and all mages in General, can learn from her.

Avernus used blood magic to control the nasty creatures of darkness, used in the initiation ritual. At first he just wanted to break the curse of Conscription, so they don't went crazy or died from the contamination in their blood. But more and more immersed in the study... he used to experiment on fellow guardians.

It can kill, and you can leave alive, so he continued his experiments or just helped in the restoration of the fortress.

The player can use the fruits of his research.
And my character is a blood mage, so he will live more than 100 years, you've got a bunch of children will be the greatest of the great heroes etc.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
to use blood magic to continue to live unnaturally long, and also to discover powerful talents and spells that the Guardian can use if unlocks school the power of blood. If HS blood mages then Yes, it's possible. In all other passages, even with drinking a flask is open to question. There is no indication that the flask is the elixir of youth. Only that this potion gives new abilities. I believe that Avernus extended his life another (like blood mage) method, regardless that we found the potion. In addition, his research was not finished (not enough subjects). So, Yes, new ability, but not a long life.

Dream can be long (I also want more happy for HS finals) but because 1 part of the game has several background stories, and not just for the magician, and the fate of GG да3 will not likely depend on the class.

O
Oddi 25.01.20

In the second part it was possible to continue about the story about the plague but did not. It would be possible to fantasize that Avernus found something interesting, etc and show Finally the Golden City . Instead it was a story about well, Yes but it doesn't matter. But in General I would like to Grey warden (Hero of Ferelden died in the battle with Arhidemon ) . Because Either you die a hero or live until, until they become the villain.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Oddi
Because Either you die a hero or live until, until they become the villain. During part 1 of the GG had every chance to be the villain from the first quests.

A
Atay Wolverine 25.01.20

They took the Reapers. But seriously, not important. If not, then not, and the reasons you can think of much else. GF died killing the archdemon and hawke drowned at sea.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Developed confirmed that hawke and the Hero of Ferelden will appear in Dragon Age: Inquisition as a NPC.

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

Please throw citing in confirmation, and then write that, and Biovars is not confirmed, so to speak, the deception of hope.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Vanhell
http://www.rpgnuke.ru/2014/03/24/xouk_i_geroi_fereldena_poyavyatsya_v_dragon_age_inquisition.html

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

Geyder like to say that not everything written by the press is the truth, where they say they are bent, hopefully not in terms of hawke and warden, although Geyder very Amateur Popi....th.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Vanhell
although Geyder very Amateur Popi Actually he is also an outdoor g...th. And this man wrote the script)))

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Geyder's not gay, he geyder. If he was gay then the image of gays in the game would not be so criticized. For me it Gay in Africa gay, but very gay, gays from Bioware games don't like.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
http://www.bioware.ru/dragon_age_3/articles/david_gaider_blog/on_the_gay_thing.html

There's a lot of letters, but the proof is 100% - s ' (6th paragraph from the bottom)

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

And what does the fact that he's gay? how is it connected with his person?

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Vanhell
And what does the fact that he is a fan of brehat? Yes, just one more stroke to the moral image of the main scriptwriter of the series. Getting to their place, understand is many (inadequate games novels, the kinks and tension in the story, the author of the rejection of traditional values). I have nothing against minorities as long as this does not turn into propaganda (and it turns). A person is lying, wagging expresses views that do not like the exorbitant number of players... it will affect the plot and not for the better.