3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhitel Yuzhnogo parka 25.01.20

Hopefully that will reveal the third part of this garbage for serious Bidnenko that hawke and the Guardian picked up and just disappeared, I want to see their protagonists from the previous parts in the third part) But if you think so what will be the appearance of the Guards? because he has no standard appearance, and endure the looks from the previous
parts agree cool but unrealistic, although I have looked)

F
Francisk I 25.01.20

Russian Bear
I think SS will be Lilikoi\Morrigan
If Lilco to tighten and for a Threesome then Yes, most likely(At least I Lelina if you leave it maboundou in DA:O, she said that the guardian was once dear to her, and if you tighten up+Gangbang she will come to Kirkwall with stargem Skeet and guard what is dear to her)

A
Alex1-Ander 25.01.20

FEM-Hawke showed in the trailer recently, so hawk will be present)

a
aut0crab 25.01.20

well they definitely will be mentioned,but I think the meeting will vryatli
say they say they do in the other hemisphere of the earth cleaning up someone else's shit)))

M
Mitrant 25.01.20

As I understand the second part of the torturing Cassandra and Varrick, because he wants to know where hawke, who was in the center of the emerging chaos and obviously he went off to seek adventure, to fight evil, it may in some portal dragged. Maybe varrick and therefore joined that wants to find him. Either he settled in a house on the coast, together with her partner and wants to continue to race the Hawks and relax from the chaos? It is known that in the end it all left.
And as for me the grey warden and hawke somewhere and lead their struggle and then we'd meet them and help them Because maybe if the enemies had destroyed the Inquisition destroyed, with their power to capture the two strong characters is not a problem, especially without companions surrounding them.

|
|Guslinger| 25.01.20

The lady on the right is very similar to the female version of Hawke.
She also has the armor of a magician,the same as Hawke.

|
|Guslinger| 25.01.20

Another confirmation of the hawk from the recent trailer

E
Eynart 25.01.20

This is what is wrong Hawks. And they're probably doing the wrong DAI. (C)
Because DA2 was editor appearance, do not feel sorry for them those who do their Hawks were painted? My hawk is quite similar to that of the Bearded man.

Deathspell Omega
it is interesting to know not only where hawk and GF disappeared, but just about all teammates and DAO, DAA and DA2
Well, winn has died now it is clearly (the book It (Split/the Mask of a Ghost)). Sheila was with her, Leelanau and Cole (new to DAI) in the Limit Andoral, waiting for the start of a Holy war with the Templars.

c
cergyn 25.01.20

alixey59
Because DA2 was editor appearance, do not feel sorry for them those who do their Hawks were painted? My hawk is quite similar to that of the Bearded man.
In the game you can customize the appearance of Hawke.

E
Eynart 25.01.20

cergyn
who said that?

z
zaperdon 25.01.20

Cheburator [one and Only]
The main Radish haha I'm under the table)

A
AnchShi 25.01.20

My hawk is hiding somewhere from the Templars, along with Isabella, sipping cocktails.
And the Guardian shies away in the darkest corners of the universe. He can not at home on the couch to sit.

On topic: I don't like the standard face Marian from W2. In addition, my Hawking name was iris, and that if she's really a sweetie, and not this here... I Want the editor on their faces or I'll throw waste in the developers, honestly!

c
cergyn 25.01.20

alixey59
Developed Twitter said
https://twitter.com/Mike_Laidlaw/statuses/499481119927320577
http://40.media.tumblr.com/63717f8fa1e3fa8d9e873c73c0bd2b12/tumblr_na97ikeuav1sgd3tso1_1280.png

A
AnchShi 25.01.20

Very cool! Maybe the guardian will? Because the guy next to the lady from the video - in armor guards. Maybe it's our gg from the first part, if he's not dead?
It would be cool. Missing your handsome))))

c
cergyn 25.01.20

AnchShi
The guardian the game will not appear.

A
AnchShi 25.01.20

cergyn
Why do you think so?

E
Eynart 25.01.20

AnchShi
I am also pretty sure that GF will not. If hawke all linear (he's totally alive and healthy) and it would fit in the story, with GF the maximum that you can do is throw it in the crowd, so she just stood there for company, since his participation is impossible if he died. And if not dead, then what was he doing in the mirror and how to get out of there? And if out, he need to meet with the Morrigan and need to do at least one scene with them talking about the incident. And if he didn't go with her... If he, like me, gone into the sunset arm in arm with Lilly... Too many options, which need to beat. For the character, which still will not play a role in the Inquisition (since it's very likely died) it too is a great honor and a lot of fan works for a simple thank you... no, Not the guards.

S
Sringi 25.01.20

alixey59
That's why there is such as a dragon keep there is magic so maybe he will and maybe not.

c
cergyn 25.01.20

AnchShi
Developed saying that will not appear, will only be referred to.

E
Eynart 25.01.20

Sringi
In the history, you can, of course, anything to conjure, but Biovar sorcerers-wizards, a number of options to beat - this is not Call of Duty 100500 to do, too difficult and not profitable.