3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 25.01.20

Where no one has gone missing. All will return. The developers themselves have said. Though we may meet and Logeyna

http://www.bioware.ru/2014/03/27/dragon_age_3_steve_valentine_returns_as_alistair.html

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Oh, mercy. So Geyder gay, that explains a lot. Well, if Logan appear not to meet the hero of Ferelden, would be weird. Transfer appearance can understand, for example asking the players to save from both sides or just set up in the beginning of the game. It is a pity we will not play for him. Because unlike the Hawk, the global Fund, he worked his destiny, he became a hero and he can even put the point in its history. He is a true hero. Not homelessly hawke that Meredith could easily send for coffee.

z
zl_leshiy 25.01.20

from sexually transmitted diseases or died from fracture of the spine, if such mutated Mare like pirates men whitefish.

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Nadejda the last to die.

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

Of course the variant that BW'am just too lazy to figure out how to fit Hawk and CC in the story,but I still think that the disappearance of the two military leaders,two is not simply of good soldiers,but great leaders as well as the split of the Church before the beginning of the invasion not random.In my opinion,this undermine military power of Thedas planned by the enemy.Although if in the end it turns out that they were stolen as trophies Antimensia Crows or even any mention of them we not see more,I probably also would not be surprised.

R
RavilBisaliev 25.01.20

Instruction for all: run the first part of Dragon Age:Origins, hit new game, create a character, a human mage and look next to the input name his name!

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

Amell, that's right he was a relative of Hawke's mother. Bethany mentions it, if you import a walkthrough with a mage, and Cullen admits that until now experiencing feelings for the mage (female).

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

Vanhell
Well, this is the fact very interesting,but how is it related to their disappearance?Especially considering the fact that the Guardian may not be Amell and even not human?

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

J. Harper
(Instructions for all: run the first part of Dragon Age:Origins, hit new game, create a character, a human mage and look next to the input name his name!) ------I promentilla. And the disappearance of some nonsense.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

J. Harper

Well, this is the fact very interesting,but how is it related to their disappearance? No, because GG DA1 may NOT be Imellom.

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Although in principle there is the possibility that the writers will elect canonical version of SS,like it was with Anders and Justice between DA:A and DA:II.

E
Eric_Ling 25.01.20

Well, like I told you already that they will return in Inquisition, though it is not known in what capacity they will be there...

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

Eric_Ling
Perhaps the prisoners to be saved(although the fate of the Guards probably will depend on even from if he went with Morrigan through Aluvian).

u
unevenrm 25.01.20

The guardian in General, horses need to move on Deep Tracks (on the Canon)... Even if the Vice-king/Queen... or for Morrigan to blame, like a good bastard, and she was there (spread) will eat like a black widow. A hawk - not that it's super-hero... At least they have antimensia crows or qunari.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

unevenrm
The guardian in General, horses need to move on Deep Tracks
Well, not necessarily. I have a grey warden mage blood, and therefore may slow down damage and aging.

E
Eriori 25.01.20

Unless I are mistaken on one of the screenshots (or art ) Guard stands next to the Inquisitor , should Google more. Variants of the story mass )

V
Vanhell 25.01.20

Guardian not stands next to the Inquisitor, otherwise I'm afraid.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Vanhell
The guard is there, but not the fact that he is from the first game. In any case, the man in the armor the guards in the new movie was exposed together with a group of Inquisitor. I think, however, that this is not our first GG, but rather just one of the commanders who joined the cause. I personally would not want to see my super HS from the first part obeyed by every neo - favourites - to the Inquisition.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
The fact that the Winner of Mora, will be subject to the Inquisitor - a terrible heresy. Maybe the GF is the real head of the Inquisition? This I believe, but to obey my GF just dedicated to the inquisitors youngster. Yeah my GF, it is so much magic down, even the Creator is interested in what's going on there.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
Well it depends: it turns out that Neo - Inquisitor - the only hope for the salvation of mankind (that his life is of paramount importance as the success of his business). In this case, NOT to obey, BUT to cooperate - is quite real. At least, I don't see enemies (although, I suppose these biovar figure).

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Neo - Inquisitor - only hope
Because of the ability to close holes in the veil?
Well then, to be a neo - Inquisitor instrument for the fulfillment of our will.