3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

The white judge
I was really selected zadolbali. No, to the normal guy or girl become a hero! What has been the only one who miraculously survived, you received a unique power turned out to be the dragonborn, the offspring of Satan, eater of souls, the bearers of the shards, masters of fate, time, fire, lightning... eh. It is not soaked magical explosion and now he is a super star, listen to it all and obey, prostrate, because he, the great MESSIAH came. Wildest trivial.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

spellcustomer
The devourer of souls and the bearer of the shard does not drag, they are SACRED. the rest of the agreement. But to be honest I hope the Inquisitor will end badly. Who knows, maybe mark will bring the Inquisitor's mind or make him obsessed. By the way, the similarity of labels we've seen. The first so opened a passage in the shadow of the awakening.

B
Belyy sudya 25.01.20

ProbablyAimInsane
Who?

M
Metalist1925 25.01.20

I'm more concerned about the question of what Biovars did with Morrigan?! Thank you, though Leliana spared...

R
RikoChiko 25.01.20

All the AIDS-ill.

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

The global Fund is not part of the Inquisition,it means to obey the Neo,Oh ugh!The Inquisitor, he just will not,but the Alliance with GF for the Inquisition would be very significant,especially if he left the order and took a very serious position.GF itself is an invaluable find,and if he is to lead the order,I think in Inquisition you can make time for smoke breaks.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Since the presence (participation in the story) Guardian GG and the Hawk in да3 confirmed, then an important question arises: what for us is the Inquisitor? Guardian GG - already a proven leader and winner of Mora. Hawk - loser, but the warrior is the most powerful (won the most terrible monsters). And the Inquisitor just died from the tear in the veil. At the start of the 3rd game the Inquisitor - just soldiers (mage, thief) (without experience, skills, knowledge... just with the ability to survive like that from the magical explosion). Yes, he is CLEARLY more suited for the role of Savior of the world.

And I wonder: what do you have to be to guard YY or Hawk - out of the game? Who is powerful and terrible, who is stronger than army of darkness, arhidemona, and other creatures? Even Flemet not in forces was to stop the guards GG he ain't no crowd (army) or strong monster. To grab the guards need at least a God. And then, if someone had forces to remove from the scene the guards, what are the chances of the Inquisitor?

l
lookaway 25.01.20

Where did the hawk and the guardian?
went to poop

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Who was the Inquisitor at the beginning of the game is not exactly known,but the fact that he was present at the Council of spires of the Church,suggests that he, too, was not the last person. MB he is not better than GF,but he's the only one who can close the rifts in the veil,which makes it not replaceable.

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.01.20

Because of the ability to close holes in the veil?
Short spoiler:
Spalerosophis have a gathering there of all the important churiki.The Church,the Templars, and generally
all-all-all.And here there is something ka-a-a-AK sharahnet!!!Well maybe a bomb.
In General, all died.In addition to our Inquisitor.He alone survived and marks received.
And this label is like and gives it the ability to close gaps.And the main radish like it.Well, you can understand that running around,torments there holes open....
And then some comes and closes.Cheeky.
Here on this main radishes very angry Inquisitor.And even look into the guests to find out
relationship.

D
Deathspell Omega 25.01.20

mozht just in the cataclysm and hawk with GF died
Schaub did not have the biotvarey their type to import from the previous one, and easier to just slap

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Deathspell Omega
mozht just in the cataclysm and hawk with GF died So no, their participation and existence in the story is the 3rd part confirmed. So it is not clear who took them away from the scene, where did they go and why do we inquisite.

By the way, how Cassandra deals with the Inquisitor in the video, gives an indication that he was a simple soldier, small fry and not some experienced and formidable warrior.

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Given that Cassandra is not spewing good manners and the fact that she occupies a rather high position in the Church and the army hierarchy, I conclude that her behavior does not say anything about the rank of Inquisitor.She could talk with equal(or even senior) itself which just she doesn't like.

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

J. Harper
Would you be intimidated and put a knife to the throat of the man who is quite capable in response to kill you on the spot, despite the circumstances? If I was to do such a thing, it is only in the case of a feeling of superiority over a possible enemy, with full confidence in victory in a possible fight.

Although, of course, the movie itself is proof no, Yes. Yet, if Cassandra is the brains (and not just courage) that she won't behave like a senior officer and one who represents for her a real mortal danger. Otherwise she's just a stupid cow.

J
J.Harper 25.01.20

spellcustomer
If she thought the Inquisitor to be a hostile enemy(from what she said in the video,we can conclude that she suspects him of what happened),then she is,to attack him,no matter what title he wore and no matter how badass was not(Walls too, not mindless,but it can cause a duel with a GF).Or do you think the soldiers involved in the battle only if it poses no danger?

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

J. Harper
If you to the throat puts a dagger just because you survived - Yes, it's idiotic. No sensible questions to ask, nor understand clearly, and then to fasten the knife... Yes, there are stupid cows. People with brains don't pounce on other people just on suspicion. In this situation, she's threatening the Inquisitor, while he was only stunned by the explosion and he really does not understand what happened. Accordingly, aggression is only her and the Inquisitor have every right (as would be in real life) to punch her between the eyes, so much so that all hunting is to threaten anymore. Unfounded.what evidence aggression expressed only out of desperation or idiocy. And again we come back to the fact that either she has no brains or she feels the power and the right to behave this way, and that means that the Inquisitor is not her equal, but rather small fry. The idea that a warrior will fight with any opponent - not fit for no real reason, but only innuendo.

D
Deathspell Omega 25.01.20

it is interesting to know not only where hawk and GF istli
but just about all teammates and DAO, DAA and DA2
and also about all the important quest NPCs

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 25.01.20

Developed decided to surprise us)))

D
Dreaddemon 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Like A Hawk

R
Russian Bear 25.01.20

I think SS will be Lilikoi\Morrigan and Hawke invented varrick, as the symbol of the revolution(BW acknowledged that W2 - bad left.).