3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

Athy Wolverine
Reasons you can come up with, but is there any official responses from the Biovar?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

J. Harper
Hi! Still do not have the answers to the question where gray Strug go?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

A resident of South Park
Hi! I just started playing Inquisition. So there shed light on the secret disappearance of Hawke and the Guards?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

Mitrant
Hi! And 3 of his leave. At the end of part 2 he might say that the love interest Hawke stayed with him. In part 3 it is about all the former teammates said that they all went back. Stupid and illogical...

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

AnchShi
But in part 3 Isabella leaves Hawke, at least in the second part when bringing the novel to its logical end and said that Isabella stayed with hawke. Stupidly did, is illogical

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

Abi
Hi! And there is no information whether he return? Maybe DLS? Maybe 4 or dragon age will do?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

Gabriel-Sky
But there is no official explanation on the matter from BioWare themselves?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

mr.evilset
Hi! Look, the hawk sailed and Isabella. As if they need to be. And in part 3 he says that Isabel in the pirates gave way, and hawk all in a different place.

m
mr.evilset 25.01.20

VladimirPetrov
So here it is.In the second part, it turns out that all left him except for Isabel out of love.In the end, bullshit in that it turns out that saves almost nothing on impact.And in Each piece a new character.

s
sasha.n.99 25.01.20

Guard somewhere in the South of Thedas left to find a cure for the calling