3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneburek 25.01.20

Varrick brings Hawke to skyhold ,the Guardian is struggling with a Call

v
vanrem 25.01.20

they have both (unless your Guardian is survived) - but it would be better they were not.
Spoiler Guard just a few lines, and the choice between hawke and Logeyna/Scarlet/Stroud - I have to curse Biovars

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

Most happy for the guard option, it turns out to be a magician, romancity with Morrigan until the end, to conceive a child with her, walk with her in the mirror, let Avernus to continue experimenting, not to kill Alistair. The only way he has a small chance to find a cure for the contamination. BUT, the game takes place years after Mora, and therefore the Custody and failed to succeed for such a long period of time, sadly.

And hawk, as it turns out, the loser of the Millennium. The MOST epic loser in the three games of the series.

v
vanrem 25.01.20

spellcustomer
The MOST epic loser in the three games of the series
where is it?

s
spellcustomer 25.01.20

W. ill
Without spoilers, do not explain))) Better to start and will not.

P
Parti3an 25.01.20

spellcustomer
Here you are.... intrigued because....

S
Semen Knyaz 25.01.20

I have ideas, on account of the fact where the black guard )
1. In General, we all remember the trailers for the game, and so was a trailer with his battle on deep tracks, I think this is the answer, the black guard went into the final battle with the creatures because he heard the Call, and realized that his time was up.

2. Well actually the way the guardian went with Morrie in Aluvian

3. The guardian received a gift from Morrie, a gift was secret how to get rid of the Call, and not become a creature of darkness.

4. The guard died in the battle with Arhidemon.

Spoiler
I will also add I passed the Inquisition and felt the garbage in the past, in the Beginning, the only aspects of the game which reminded me of the Beginning of it's characters and the fact that our SS is a lot of talk, especially Morrie, but it was nice to talk with Morrigan, as I had recreated the story using DAKeep Morrigan talked a lot about my dalice, and even if was a romance with Morrigan, then she will say that I never will forget the SS and for the fact that he fathered her child will be forever grateful.

Still, I was very upset that it was not the guards in the game live :With
I don't understand, biovar so much about Shepard games riveting, so what about the SS all the parts do, or at least part 1 and 2, with the Inquisition the course is not bad, I generally liked it, but here on SS I'll miss you forever, still the Beginning and the Awakening of the most favorite parts and the most intense for me.
Although Shepard with Masseffect apparently they decided to do part of different protagonists...

S
Semen Knyaz 25.01.20

And I would add that the grey that lady Hawk was, it's Alistair if you haven't done king :)
So, for those who are in the tank and did not recognize the picture above of our Templar Ala.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

Hawk unfortunately turned out a failure, and the guardian (judging by the dialogue with Morrigan) is looking for a way to get rid of all guards from calling that sooner or later they will destroy. Morrigan also add that if he will, the guardian will have a very long life. And what should we expect? DLC with the wardens?

R
Runaa 25.01.20

Ak1nat0r
If to judge according to the developers themselves to date, the DLS will only to the final, supposedly doploma with one main quest and nice all grind. On guard can be forgotten quite, here in the most DAI darkness is not brought to an end plots and thrown in the middle. They do not even intend to do, not to mention something else.

A
Ak1nat0r 25.01.20

Spoilerphobes Hawke leaked, and the guards scored
not bad, not bad)

E
Ebi 25.01.20

What are you people upset?!

We got in touch with the Hero of Ferelden. Left a letter for the Inquisitor and a few potentially useful things found in my travels (attached to the message)."
― Yours sincerely,
Sister Rianna

But the message from the Hero of Ferelden: http://ru.dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Кодекс:_Письмо_от_Героя_Ферелдена

E
Ebi 25.01.20

Anywhere it didn't leak and didn't score!

l
loong2033 25.01.20

Abi
At least something made me happy.

G
Gabriel-Sky 25.01.20

I was pretty happy with the Inquisition if they didn't do that to hawke, I understand if epic had leaked but the way they did here... this scribe killed dragons and other powerful creatures, and then blown away in front of a large insect. Still believe that Stroud would die, but hawke is the main protagonist of the second part is nonsense, as well he with Inquisitor otperdolit kind of a big bug and would come out from the shadows like nothing had happened. So, I hope that GF will appear in a future DLC, although I can embarrass him as Hawke you just run around and then supposedly stupid choice and a stupid death. I apologize for the mats but Biovar F****e Debi** reduce your old protagonists to the level of the bot the Nuba...

m
mr.evilset 25.01.20

Gabriel-Sky
I'm not happy.As for me as screwed up.Well that project is not abandoned and all that.But with this Keeper like that all through the income statement.The idea with exporting saves initially was great.But now it's all twisted and like it is meaningless that is...Say the first part, the Knight became king and married Anora.in the second hawke sailed with Isabella.In the first part of gnome commoner was in romance with Alistair,in the second part of her saves hawk was hanging out with an apostate mage.In the end, it has no effect and complete nonsense in the process.Hawk merged.Koslanda also merge together with the current gg in the fourth part)))And saves?Are they laid up?Sit checkboxes to note what you were doing...

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.01.20

spellcustomer
In addition, the stranger, if the hero has an affair with Leelanau, she will say that periodically they arrange a date.

M
Mishp 25.01.20

Ichigo_Kun
with whom? Dating

o
overbleed94 25.01.20

Well, everything is pretty logical. Heroes lost not just.
In part 4, a hero of the first with the help of Inquisitor would open a gap for poradani of darkness and rush the Horde with dragons and hawk will be his right hand ?... And here are the 3 main villain for part 4 is already there. Else Andersen you can drag them ?

V
VladimirPetrov 25.01.20

ReKsSam
Hi! I understand that lot of time has passed. But in Inquisition regardless epilogue hawk one