3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 25.01.20 09:03 pm

Where did the hawk and the guardian? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

No, I certainly understand that in da3 developers just want to give us a new protagonist, and yet... Strangely it turns out that on the eve of world Apocalypse in Thedas lost the only two characters who really can save the world. Were they taken from? Can Flemet used them with a purpose? Or that at all? In your opinion, what can be the options? Because I do not believe that these two are going to sit back and seagulls to drink when the world is going to hell.
170 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnchShi 25.01.20

alixey59
Yeah not so much there options. A couple of sentences to alter depending on the novel they also, I think, is not difficult.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.01.20

a little off topic,today created history in the dragon pile,well,about Liliana,as she appears in part 2 and Inquisivi if I chose to defile the urn and kill Liliana?!:)

t
tvtlver12 25.01.20

ajiek7ah4e7
But it is a paradox from BioWare, Flemet in the first you can kill, and the second appears immortal witch and Lilka))

P. S reincarnation))0

E
Eynart 25.01.20

tvtlver12
Flemet first can kill
With Flemet jamb no, because after it's killing the diary to give Morrigan the folio You killed Flemet. At least that's what it was... That is, they are still in Origins knew, unlike players that Flemet not people, and some fairly powerful spirit, who also sees the future (and in DA2, in the book she predicts Hawk and king Mariku their future, albeit rather vague).
But Lilly really cant. Although... it is the Creator himself said... :)

P
Purgesha 25.01.20

alixey59
I even do not understand what kind of model is Lilikoi is it?)

t
tvtlver12 25.01.20

alixey59
It was sarcasm(a joke in other words about Flemet) and Lilikoi paradox and says her Creator or not, she is mortal))

S
Seguro 25.01.20

If someone believes that murder flemet school. It means that someone has not played in DA2. Everything is explained before the start of the first Chapter.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.01.20

and here by the way hawk

E
Eynart 25.01.20

Purgesha
In DA:Origins the player could defile the ashes of andraste, and if Lilka was at this point in the unit, it would start a fight with GG where GG would have Lilke to kill. But in DA2 and in DAI she is in any case alive and well.

B
Boland 25.01.20

alixey59
Zevran like too. By the way, this explains some time?

E
Eynart 25.01.20

Voland
Nope. All just pretend that it should be. :)

C
Chernyy Ptic 25.01.20

Voland
Generally it is strange, considering that the keep'e you can specify that Zevran and Leliana was killed. :)

E
Eynart 25.01.20

appleingame
Zevran, Yes (then in DA2 selects only one option - you have not seen Zevran), but that's about Lilco there was nothing said, like (you can choose what urn defiled, but Lilke there is not a word). And I have not noticed?

C
Chernyy Ptic 25.01.20

alixey59
Just checked. I have to keep'e you can select from their death.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.01.20

appleingame
it's not even that, you can choose the killing by choosing this option it will still be alive in Inquisition:)

C
Chernyy Ptic 25.01.20

ajiek7ah4e7
Yeah, it's crazy. :)

T
Tima Chavtaraev 25.01.20

My hero of Ferelden died in the service of the king, from old age ) Lived happily ever after, after the 5th Mora )))

D
Dali 25.01.20

ajiek7ah4e7 if both persons on the screen, to remove all vegetation absurd, that these two suspiciously similar to Shepard, lol.

Apparently this ideal male type, for some masisa from BioWare

L
Lilit44 25.01.20

are they both in the game and it's not pleasant.the passage will show why

R
Runaa 25.01.20

Lilit44
So biovars again scored on our choice, because the guardian may be dead. By the way, by default, it is.